Ripped in 30 - October/November! [Closed Group]

Options

Replies

• lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I still have two days on level one but I will be ready for a change and to move up to level 2~
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! We should all be finishing up level 1 on Tuesday! Starting level 2 on Wednesday, so that means get me your weigh ins Wednesday! Everyone excited to move forward?
  • broll11
    broll11 Posts: 16
    Options
    Day 7 done I more day at this level and I am ready to move to some new moves. I have come to dread the running man too!
  • shaunamc
    Options
    I hate the skaters, I have no co-ordination whatsoever....good riddance.
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow...sounds like everyone is doing really well...

I love the layout of the week one...I too hate the fast feet and the but kicks but otherwise enjoying all the other elements...
    I am a few days behind since I didn't get to finish week 1 this weekend but I can't wait to wrap it up and move to level 2...

keep up the good work all!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a blast with Jillian! We should be finishing up Level 1 Tuesday and moving on to Level 2 on Wednesday.

You know what that means... WEIGH IN TIME! Please weigh yourself on Wednesday before you start level 2 and send me your weight! I'll post the results! :)
  • hecallsmeroses
    Options
    gonna post here as well but---- is anyone else finding the cardio getting harder and the strength training easier??? I feel so winded doing any cardio and I feel so out of breath while Im doing it, I sweat like a beast while doing these videos....that makes me feel good at least. Any thoughts???
  • lazatin
    Options
    I sweat like crazy especially when I start circuit 2 untill the end! I'm getting better at the running man...I started this back in July the first time and was 27 pounds heavier. I can do the running man, plank, skaters, all the moves now..some are still modified. When I tried before I was out of breath before I even started so I am happy for that. I am not happy about how sore I have been. My back and shoulders really hurt this time. Of course last time I was only using two pounds and this time I use 5 pound weights. Ready to move on to level 2. plank this Jillian :laugh:
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Finished level 1 today. Pulled a hamstring muscle, so it really about killed me trying to do it today. Of course I had to do all the modifications in order to get through it. Going for a deep tissue massage tomorrow. Then level 2....yeehaw no more running man or fast feet.
  • heyyooadrienne
    heyyooadrienne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Week two is a lot harder! The cardio is killer... lots of plank variations. I had to do the modified version for more of the exercises than I would have liked to. I was sweating like crazy and it was actually pretty fun though! Good luck on week 2 everyone!
  • kelley_m
    Options
    I still have two days on level one but I will be ready for a change and to move up to level 2~

I am with you...I am two days behind...i will start level two on friday....
  • kelley_m
    Options
    Will be finishing up week 1 tomorrow...or tonight if I am up to getting another workout in...

Circuit 2 is definitely my most favorite....and butt kicks was not bad...

Found the side lunges with the front raises most difficult...I always have to go down a weight for those...have definitely improved on the push ups.

I am tempted to peek at week 2 but don't want to be too anxious so I will just wait...good luck to all who have moved on...feel the burn
  • hecallsmeroses
    Options
    weighed in today, didn't looser any weight but didn't expect to. I'm more afraid of the measuring part because if I don't loose any inches I am going to be so upset. I look in the mirror and I swear my waist lookslike its getting bigger than when I started this.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    gonna post here as well but---- is anyone else finding the cardio getting harder and the strength training easier??? I feel so winded doing any cardio and I feel so out of breath while Im doing it, I sweat like a beast while doing these videos....that makes me feel good at least. Any thoughts???

Yes. The strength seems easier then the cardio sucks. But in level 2 the abs suck worse....
    Day 1 level 2 done!
  • lazatin
    Options
    I checked measurement and was pleasently surprised..i hate plank and those stupid butt table things!
  • broll11
    broll11 Posts: 16
    Options
    I did the last day of level 1 yesterday but I am out hurt now for 2 weeks.

The doctor says it's a pulled chest muscle not a broken rib . So can I still be a cheerleader here?
    I can't do Jillian at this time but would love to do it again on the next one.
  • happymommy40
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 completed! Typical day 1 with me cursing Jillian, but I know I will get better by the end of the week. I knew I was in trouble when she said "No weights" in the second circuit and I was right!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    I did the last day of level 1 yesterday but I am out hurt now for 2 weeks.

The doctor says it's a pulled chest muscle not a broken rib . So can I still be a cheerleader here?
    I can't do Jillian at this time but would love to do it again on the next one.

I'm sorry to hear about your injury - what a bummer! Happy it's not a broken rib though! We would love for you to cheer us on and once you get better, we will cheer you on as well! :)
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Missing weigh ins from the following:

bboeke
    Dancergrrl87
    Fitfab41
    noeleen22
    rebeccastinger
    shaunamc

Please get me your weigh ins when you get a chance! :)
  • shaunamc
    Options
    Anyone else feel week2 is easier than week 1?