Dear Mom!

Options

Replies

• Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Lol, I have several times. She is always to tired and I understand that so I really only ask once a week any more.
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    How about quit being a big baby and posting this over the internet. lol
  • Moofey
    Options
    Okay :)
  • Moofey
    Options
    Sorry I offended you guys.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow. Note to self...don't vent on the "CHIT CHAT FUN AND GAMES" forum. :noway: :noway: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Parents just don't understand! http://vevo.ly/ifNiw7
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    My mom lives 545 miles away and we rarely visit for more than a week, and for good cause.

Now my hub...? I hate that he's a mouth breather. I cannot stand the sounds he makes when he chews, it makes me want to shove the food down his hole and get the eating process over with already! He doesn't blow his nose: he snot rockets... And leaves it when he's in the shower. Or picks his owe by swiping EVERY SINGLE FINGER inside his nostril. Nor does he use q-tips and has serious wax buildup, so he shakes his ears with his hand, and you can hear the wax connecting and disconnecting ike gummy taffy. He's a nail biter, but practically shoves his whole hand in his mouth to do it, and tends to also do the same thing to his cuticles. Um. DON'T EFFING TRY TO HOLD MY HAND AFTER IT'S BEEN IN YOUR MOUTH!

Come to think of it? Thank god for deployments! :grumble:
  • Moofey
    Options
    Okay

I apologize for posting this in the forum, I am sorry something I wrote upset so many people and made them think I am a useless immature *****. I love my Mom dearly and yes the post sounded harsh but it was sarcasm. Apparently I should have blogged it instead of putting this on here, again I apologize. Think what you will about me and call me what you want, that is fine.

I won't be posting, I will just be blogging now :)

Thank you all for your opinons and time

Thanks

Jessica
  • Moofey
    Options
    Wow. Note to self...don't vent on the "CHIT CHAT FUN AND GAMES" forum. :noway: :noway: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Your telling me, I feel like a complete usless ***** now...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I am patiently waiting for your post about daddy.........girls with daddy issues= winning!
  • Moofey
    Options
    My dad is an awesome father figure, no daddy issues here!

My mom is also an awesome...... Mother figure? Is that what they are called? Lol
  • Scott613
    Options
    My dad is an awesome father figure, no daddy issues here!

My mom is also an awesome...... Mother figure? Is that what they are called? Lol
    Are you sure??????Better be sure.......I'll still be looking for the daddy doesn't get me post:tongue:
  • Moofey
    Options
    Lol, you will never find it!

because it is non exsistant
  • Scott613
    Options
    Lol, you will never find it!

because it is non exsistant

That's what she said
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Okay

I apologize for posting this in the forum, I am sorry something I wrote upset so many people and made them think I am a useless immature *****. I love my Mom dearly and yes the post sounded harsh but it was sarcasm. Apparently I should have blogged it instead of putting this on here, again I apologize. Think what you will about me and call me what you want, that is fine.

Thanks

Jessica

Yeah Jessica, they really handed it to you. You *did* kind of come off as pathetic and immature. The beauty here is you apparently have learned something from the experience.

If that translates into appreciating your Mom a little more, and realizing how good you really have it, with the luxury of having the security of her home, you Win.

Improve. Every day.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Dear Mom,

I love you and I understand that I live in your house and respect you completely. But you DO NOT understand that constant and consistent clicking to me is like someone smacking food. You are on your iPod clicking away while I am trying to watch T.V., eat, work out, talk to you, talk on the phone. You sit on your iPod while dad and I are trying to enjoy T.V. and all I hear is loud clicking... This has been going on for a year now and you wonder why I get so angry and storm off after an hour of trying to be in peace, I CAN HEAR THE CLICKING THROUGH MY DOOR. No matter how many times I ask or how mad I get you DO NOT turn your sound effects off. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIGURE OUT WHERE THE MUTE BUTTON IS

You call me nuts for getting mad, the first month I was okay but this is A YEAR later. PLEASE LEARN TO TURN THE &$^*$#$&^%$ SOUND EFFECTS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your loving daughter

Moofey :)

LET ME ADD THIS

I planned on moving out 4-5 months ago, it took me a VERY long time to save up 5,000.00. I do pay for everything I use, even food. But I did total my car, and also helped with the hospital bills. So that whiped me out, that is why I am still home now. Trying to save up money again... My parents are fine with it but I would like to be out in November.

What is something that annoys you about someone you love?

Do tell!

Dear Moofey

I for one completely understand your predicament. I also understand that most of those reading this OBVIOUSLY didn't read the last part. SHE JUST SAID SHE CANT MOVE OUT!!!!!

D*mn people dont be rude. Yall know you complain about people you love. Dont tell me you didn't complain when your son spilt that milk on the carpet after you have told him over and over again to ask for help when needed. Dont tell me you dont complain about your husband who consistently leaves the cap off the tooth paste and puts the dishes in the wrong side of the sink. Dont tell me you dont complain when your best friend cancels a day you were supposed to hang, to hang with someone else. This is the same thing.

Next time someone is having a rough time, needs to vent or needs to cry why not do yourself and the world a favor and instead of replying with snotty remarks and rude statements, simply pull up a chair and listen to what the person has to say. Because you know what we all want to be listened to. Sometimes just an ear to yell into is all we wish.

Signed,
    Ellie

P.S. you can yell or rant or complain about anything anytime to me. :)
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yeah, like, move out.

I moved out and became financially independent when I was 11. I lived in a bag at the bottom of a ditch until I had scraped together enough cash working as a lint-picker (0.02p per hour) to buy my own mansion. I did that whilst I studied for my degree 10 years early. My Mum never even existed and my Dad is a field mouse.

The amount of judgement on this thread is hilarious. This is a little vent. She's just venting. Chill out.
  • Moofey
    Options
    Okay

Thanks

Jessica

Yeah Jessica, they really handed it to you. You *did* kind of come off as pathetic and immature. The beauty here is you apparently have learned something from the experience.

If that translates into appreciating your Mom a little more, and realizing how good you really have it, with the luxury of having the security of her home, you Win.

Improve. Every day.

Thank you for your response
  • Moofey
    Options
    Yeah, like, move out.

I moved out and became financially independent when I was 11. I lived in a bag at the bottom of a ditch until I had scraped together enough cash working as a lint-picker (0.02p per hour) to buy my own mansion. I did that whilst I studied for my degree 10 years early. My Mum never even existed and my Dad is a field mouse.

The amount of judgement on this thread is hilarious. This is a little vent. She's just venting. Chill out.

I love you guys! Thank you, this made me LOL
This discussion has been closed.