i love my bf but.......

Options
12346»

Replies

• Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Relationships take EFFORT.. It is immature to think that guys are interchangeable.. this is not a damn clothing store, these are real peoples lives and feelings.. If you really are so immature that the second things get rocky, you "get a new one"- you deserve to be alone.. go to a car lot if that's what you want.. seriously..

Yup. Like this a lot.

Exactly...if this was her husband I wonder how many people would be giving the advice of getting a new one.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Relationships take EFFORT.. It is immature to think that guys are interchangeable.. this is not a damn clothing store, these are real peoples lives and feelings.. If you really are so immature that the second things get rocky, you "get a new one"- you deserve to be alone.. go to a car lot if that's what you want.. seriously..

Yup. Like this a lot.

Exactly...if this was her husband I wonder how many people would be giving the advice of getting a new one.

So she should stay with him, even though she is obviously unhappy?

From my experience, you really can't change people. People can change themselves in a conscious effort, but only if they want to. Even if this were her husband, there is no reason to stay in a relationship that is bad enough to ask this question on MFP. To have loved is not a crime, she should not be punished for leaving. If you are thinking of her boyfriend, he should be with someone who loves him how he is~
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    but he acts like a jerk!!!! :( anything I do or say bothers him!!!!

and from this, all of you amateur marriage counselor are offering advice?!?! wtf?!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

and from this, all of you amateur marriage counselor are offering advice?!?! wtf?!

Thought you knew this site was full of knowledgable people in fitness,business, relationships, hell even life. For your wtf comment yes to all the counselors out there wtf= We're Their Friends:smile:
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

Thought you knew this site was full of knowledgable people in fitness,business, relationships, hell even life. For your wtf comment yes to all the counselors out there wtf= We're Their Friends:smile:

:laugh: