Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    We should all do Ripped in 30 together! I don't think I'd have stuck it out this long if I didn' have you ladies with me! Thanks Faery7 for asking me to join you!!

For those not losing weight or even gaining, our joints and muscles are meant to gather fluid round them to repair and grow so this is why we are heavier at the moment. It will go!

My left knee is almost permanently strapped up and my right knee is starting to hurt too. I have a knee support I bought from Asda that I wear when shredding which really helps!
  • Skyrocket123
    Options
    (day 16) day 6 lev 2 done!

Can't say I like level 2 as much as I grew to like level 3 but I still am making myself do it!
    Had a peek at amazon to buy Ripped in 30 but it isn't released here in the UK till 27th Dec!!
    Think I will have to buy a multi-region dvd player as I've been using my Mac to play my 30DS while the kids are off school and I don't think it will play Region 1 DVDs
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D5L2 done - halfway there!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! I forgot to log on last night lol - I completed Day 16 - L2D6.

Anyway - two things:

1) I was thinking about doing Jacki Warner's Workout after this one, but I see that everyone is talking about ripped in 30. Let's take a vote and see who all would be in for another round next month and which video we want to do. The only reason I was going to do Jacki was because my sister is really pushing it lol. So I'm open to whatever.

2) I thought about maybe posting a new thread after we're all done where we can all post our results as a team. I thought it would be nice to show off our accomplisments and it would be nice for everyone to be able to see what we accomplished together! :) I'm really nervous because I have my before and after picture from my 1st round of 30 day shred, and I by no means am proud of where my body is right now, but I AM proud of how much it changed!! I just hope the after picture after this round even looks better. I plan on sharing them as well as my loss results but wondered what you guys thing about us doing this together?

I know I keep saying it, but I'm SO PROUD of all of us and I'm SO happy we found each other. I can't think of a better, more committed group of girls out there! :)
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm all in for whatever anyone wants to do after this. I too, have never been this committed to a workout regimen and I know it's because I'm doing it with all you gals that is keeping me going.

On a side note, does anyone else feel like they have atrocious form doing the abdominal crunches? My abs are burning, so I must be working something, but I sure don't look like the gals on the t.v. I think I use my neck too much, but don't know how to stop doing that.
  • Faery7
    Options
    I'm all in for whatever anyone wants to do after this. I too, have never been this committed to a workout regimen and I know it's because I'm doing it with all you gals that is keeping me going.

On a side note, does anyone else feel like they have atrocious form doing the abdominal crunches? My abs are burning, so I must be working something, but I sure don't look like the gals on the t.v. I think I use my neck too much, but don't know how to stop doing that.

LOL I know exactly what you mean! I feel like my form is horrible too. I can say however, that I am doing the plyometrics which really surprised me. I wasn't able to do them in the last round of 30DS that I did, but I tried them the other day and I actually can do them this time! YAY! :)
  • Skyrocket123
    Options
    Dim question but what are plyometrics? Are they in level 3? xx
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    L2day7 done even had a couple of lil helpers which were sooooooooo better than me!! lol so much more fun tho:laugh: even phoebe my youngest is doin level 3 (im not doin it just checkin it out so i know what to expect lol)
  • Faery7
    Options

LOL I know exactly what you mean! I feel like my form is horrible too. I can say however, that I am doing the plyometrics which really surprised me. I wasn't able to do them in the last round of 30DS that I did, but I tried them the other day and I actually can do them this time! YAY! :)

Plyometrics are just the jump training exercises. THey are in level 2 and in level 3. So like the plank jacks, where you jump out with both legs or the mountain climbers where you jump in and out with both legs. Those are the ones in Level 2. I used to do the modified version and now I can actually do the jumps :)
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I vote for the Ripped in 30. I'm going to order my DVD next week. I'm so excited. I agree with everyone else, this group has kept me going. I also vote for making a new thread so we can all post our before and after pics.

L3 D18 DONE!!!!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Faery 7 - I like this group so much - and I'd love to do the next thing - provided it can be played on my Mac - I think there are a few of us from the UK who feel the same!! Thanks everyone - you are awesome - and dedicated!!! And thanks Faery - you are a great team leader!!! (I dont think my before pics will be good family viewing as they as in my underwear!!!! but I hope 30 days will provide great encouragement for our next challenge!!) By the way - I like the humour in 30 DS - that ripping thing looks a bit serious!!!
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    I'm all for doing ripped in 30 next!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sorry - Jackie Warner looks serious on youtube - but I see ripped in 30 is Jillian again - I think I would prefer to stick with a Jillian one!! (the devil's spawn that she is!!!!)
  • moffee01
    Options
    Been off for a couple days but Im back :-) I didnt shred yesterday so I did day 6&7 of level 2 today. That was interesting:noway: Oh and on Tuesdays weigh in Im down 2.2 pounds:bigsmile:

And my vote is for the Ripped in 30 cause I already have it! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Kelly
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Level 2 day 6 done! That was a little too easy today haha makes me worry about how hard level 3 is in the begining days.
  • quizzer
    quizzer Posts: 17
    Options
    L2D6 done, felt like torture today and didn't enjoy it much, but hey, I feel better now I've now it!

I'm up for another challenge after this one, however I'm in UK too so sounds like ripped could be a problem for me.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been checking in everyday but I have been following all of your progress. What an amazing team, you should all be very proud of yourselves and great thanks to Faery for being an amazing leader and motivator.

I have only done day 1 on level 2 because I had knee problems and have been resting it from any impact exercise.

I have been out today and bought a 10mm thick training mat so I am going to give it another go tomorrow, hopefully using the mat and keeping my trainers on it will absorb the impact and be kinder on the knees. Will see how it goes and I will try to catch up :smile:

Keep it going everyone, you are all doing a fantastic job :smile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Glad I'm not the only one. And yay for you!!! I'm still doing the modified version. I'm hella uncoordinated and am afraid of what'd happen if I try the real ones, but now I'm thinking I may try a couple of them. Besides killing one of my dogs and breaking some furniture, what's the worst that could happen? :tongue:
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    L2D6 done. well, Kind of. I think that someone didn't want me to complete it. First for some reason my DVD player wouldn't play it so I played it in the computer and my daughter hid one of my shoes, Finally found it in the laundry basket. I'm in the middle of buying a house so I kept getting interrupted by the bank calling me and the realtor calling so I had to keep pausing it so I could talk to them.
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D5 L2 ( day 15 ) well done to us all halfway there... Have not given any thought to what comes next as 30 days seemed impossible to start but now suddenly seems really possible ......

With regard to a new thread to post our results I think it is a really good idea, it should motivate other who think it is not possible to commit.

Thanks for all the support