A few days late on the measurements

Waist 35
    Bust 39
    Hips 38
    Thighs 23
    Arms 13.5
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    I am excited. Although there isn't a big change in my measurements there is a change. I worked out hard yesterday my body is cussing me so bad that it would even make a sailor blush. lol It feels great. I don't know what all my measurements was before except waiste and hips but there was a change. Can't wait to see more changes.

Arm 12"
    Bust 38"
    Waist 33"
    Hips 38.5"
    Thigh 20.5"
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang ~ Well I am wondering if there is a party going on and I wasn't invited??? Where is everyone...must be busy getting ready for Halloween. I hope everyone is well!!!

I haven't been feeling well....but you know us busy Moms and women have to push on :ohwell: I felt better last night and went to running class....I am up to 12 mins!!!! I am starting to see a difference since we started this group 3 months ago!!!! Last night at running one of the girls asked me if I am losing weight!!!!! I also noticed yesterday and I was driving for hours...my hands are getting thinner and I am seeing bones I have't seen in awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of silly but feels GREAT!

B 37
    W 34
    H 42
    T 23.5
    A 12

Have a Great Day!
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Hi Gang ~ Well I am wondering if there is a party going on and I wasn't invited??? Where is everyone...must be busy getting ready for Halloween. I hope everyone is well!!!

I haven't been feeling well....but you know us busy Moms and women have to push on :ohwell: I felt better last night and went to running class....I am up to 12 mins!!!! I am starting to see a difference since we started this group 3 months ago!!!! Last night at running one of the girls asked me if I am losing weight!!!!! I also noticed yesterday and I was driving for hours...my hands are getting thinner and I am seeing bones I have't seen in awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of silly but feels GREAT!

B 37
    W 34
    H 42
    T 23.5
    A 12

Have a Great Day!

I am here Judy,

Great NSV!!!! I love finding bones I haven't seen in a while. I have rediscovered my hip bones and I am noticing my neck actually is getting slimmer. Makes me feel so good as well.

Way to go!!. I am up to 3 mins running and it is tough, I can't wait till I get to 12 mins! Amazing, something we used to do as kids without another thought, we have to learn to do. tsk tsk, I guess this is what grownups have to deal with because we can't just play everyday.

Have a great day as well and you are AWESOME!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add my measurements

Bust 40
    Waist 33
    Hips 41
    Thighs 24
    Arms 12.25
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV Judy! Keep up the great work!

Everyone seems to be doing great with their weigh ins and measurements. I will get my measurements in on Saturday. Crossing my fingers to see some change.... but I have a feeling there will be this time. I feel good about it. Let you all know come this Saturday.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW = 166.6 :)

Hips = 41.9
    Bust = 34.6
    Thighs = 25.9
    Arms = 12.3
    Waist (Bellybutton) = 40.9
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Got my measurements:
    Waist: 36
    Chest: 38
    Hips: 45
    Right Thigh: 25
    Right Calf: 17
    Right Arm: 13
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm a little lost. I thought we were putting in our measurements at the end of THIS week but I see people entering theirs now. Did I miss it? I didn't measure because I thought we were due this coming weekend (10/28-10/30).

In any case, I'll be posting mine on Saturday :)
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm a little lost. I thought we were putting in our measurements at the end of THIS week but I see people entering theirs now. Did I miss it? I didn't measure because I thought we were due this coming weekend (10/28-10/30).

In any case, I'll be posting mine on Saturday :)
    I'm pretty sure that is when it needs to be in. This weekend. That is when I will be putting mine in.
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I thought we were supposed to measure on the 25th of the month since we started on July 25th & end on Christmas Day (Dec. 25th). That's when I took mine so I posted them after that, but I would think any time this week/weekend would be okay.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Yep I am measuring the 25th...

Today I worked from home so I decided to take an 11:00 Zumba class since I LOVE the teacher!!!! Well she showed up dressed as a ZOMBIE and we started the class dancing to thriller!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooo FUN!!! I burned close to 600 calories!!!

Now I am enjoying some wine even though it's weigh in tomorrow:drinker: I hope it doesn't hurt me ...but you know what it's life and I'm fine with whatever comes my way! Tomorrow night is football and I hope my son gets a chance to play. We are playing a team that isn't so great....if I didn't mention before he has played baseball all his life and quit after freshman year. He is a senior now and decided to play football, but has NEVER played a day in his life!!!!! Duh... he looks good in his jersey :glasses: I'm sure it helps him with the girls too:huh:

Have a good night friends :wink:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    AND.............. WE'RE OUTTA HERE!!! ONTO WEEK #14!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/379289-christmas-countdown-challenge-closed-week-14

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANY LONGER. Use the link above to get to the most updated thread!

:flowerforyou: