To All The Guys Who Wear Bandanas At The Gym

Options
Please stop. It doesn't look as cool as you think it does. Thanks.

Replies

• sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    like :)
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahaha hilarious!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Let's not exclude the women who wear them, wearing full make-up, and smelling like a French Ho!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Let's not exclude the women who wear them, wearing full make-up, and smelling like a French Ho!

Nothing worse then perfume girl getting on the treadmill next to you going for a stroll.
  • jennajosephine
    jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i love the bandana/muscle t look!:love:
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My question would be whether they're being worn for fashion or utility. It's annoying to have hair and sweat in your face while working out. Sweat dripping in your eyes is a not a fun experience. Something to think about.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    Please stop. It doesn't look as cool as you think it does. Thanks.
    lol
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options

Nothing worse then perfume girl getting on the treadmill next to you going for a stroll.

Hey now.. lets not exclude the men who pile on the old spice...lol I've had to walk away from my machine before.. Love the ladies who insist on "putting on their face" like they are going clubbing after...lol people watching makes my gym time go so much faster :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

This! I see girls at the rec center with their face painted on, hair all pretty in a cute messy bun, strong perfume, and dangly earrings xD
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options

This! I see girls at the rec center with their face painted on, hair all pretty in a cute messy bun, strong perfume, and dangly earrings xD
    Maybe they are the local gym sluts?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

These are usually the women that are also texting the whole time they are on the elliptical.

As for bandanas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options

No doubt!! I HATE perfume!!! It should be against the law....some men too with their aqua velva!!!! SHEEESH!!!
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My question would be whether they're being worn for fashion or utility. It's annoying to have hair and sweat in your face while working out. Sweat dripping in your eyes is a not a fun experience. Something to think about.

I agree with the above. I just wonder how absorbant these bandanas are. I mean, a sweat band might be better. I guess no one wants to wear sweat bands these days...
  • theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Or maybe it's to keep sweat out of their eyes..? Just a thought.
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    confession time. I wear mascara and powder to the gym. I was raised by, and am now myself, a southern woman. You don't get the mail, mow the yard, open a window without your face on. No worries, by the time I leave the gym most of my makeup is in a nice puddle in my cleavage. I workout just as hard with mascara as the girl beside me with her morning breath :)
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

Let's not forget the lack of a sports bra
    BTW honey you shoulda picked a better Dr.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    There's nothing worse than someone getting on the treadmill next to you doused on perfume or cologne.
  • BigPatrickB
    BigPatrickB Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I used to wear a bandana to the gym because I thought it looked cool when I was 17. Then I realized that most of the things I did when I was 17 were stupid and I wasn't a pirate (much to my dismay) and a hat would serve many of the same functions without the *kitten* overtones of the bandana wrapped around my dome. I'm just saying . . .
  • sinilau
    sinilau Posts: 20
    Options
    hilarious stuff guys!