What keeps you on the treadmill?

Options
124»

Replies

• chicnsweet83
    Options
    It's a challenge to keep my legs going on a treadmill, but the more I do it the more It's easier to jog for long periods at a time.
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I like to dvr shows like X-factor and So You Think You Can Dance, things like that, so I actually look forward to getting back on the next day to see who gets voted off. But really any show that I enjoy watching I will dvr and the only way I will let myself watch it is while on the treadmill.

I would rather be outside but I have to do my work outs at 5:00 am when my baby is sleeping and I can't exactly leave her in the house alone.
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Music- i close my eyes and sing... keep telling myself i want to be smaller. or tv... specially if its a show i really wanted to see. my 1st time working out, i didnt realize that i was on the treadmill for 2 1/2 hours. but man i felt good after that.
  • Mandymoos93
    Options
    Reading my textbooks, uff. =p Or listening to the music that pays over the loudspeakers, which is usually fast-paced and upbeat, and I try to stay in beat. Works like a charm :)
  • samwelli
    Options
    Bseball or football on the tv. Now that baseball is generally over and there will be no basketball to replace it I had better get all my treadmill work done on Sunday and Monday nights