boobies !

Options

Replies

• lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain....I've always loved my FULL 36Cs! After the weight lose I'm now down almost a cup size to a SMALL 36C or a 34C....but I miss them too :( It's worth it though to fit into my skinny pants :) I just went out and bought a padded bra!

If you are still a C then you haven't lost a cup size.. Just inches from underneath them
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately for us...we start our weight loss from top to bottom..and yes, I have lost quite a bit...oh well..we can either fix it..or learn to love the fact that we lost a TON!! And I am going to be happy with losing..hehe.. If we wanted to..we can always get that taken care of....but for now, we are happy..Hubby hasn't complained as of yet..lol:wink:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk and got especially ugly and saggy. I used knowing I was going to get them done as motivation for weightloss. When I was fat they were a D, then when I lost they were an icky B cup. I didn't want to live my life with small saggy ugly bewbs if I didn't have to. Don't regret getting them done at all. In fact besides losing weight it's been one of the best decisions I have ever made.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Some boys like small boobs :bigsmile:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I used to be 46DDD - Now I'm 44D, down 84.3 pounds, and I've got another 40-50 pounds to go -- Not sure how much more they'll shrink -- LOL. YIKES!
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    here's hoping!!
    moobs-1.jpg

OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!

thanks so much for the good humor, i so needed to laugh
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Some boys like small boobs :bigsmile:

Maybe boys, not men.

Haha, jk.
  • niceguy63
    niceguy63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, Boobs are fat. As you lose body weight (fat) your boobs will decrease in size. I wish you the best of luck and hope they do not get smaller for you. It doesn't matter though, exceeding your goal is the most important thing right?
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was just trying to figure out a way to ask this question, so glad that you did.

Yes!!!!!! I have shrunk from a 36C to now a 34AA!!!! its so sad, they are so sad. I can actually share bras with my 11 yr old daughter hahaha. My husband says he loves them, (sigh,sigh) No hope of fixing though. I still have 10lbs to go!!!!! Acceptance is my path. so cute butt and hot bod is what i am shooting for.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40lbs and my boobs are still the same size

I hate you :grumble: Lol, just kidding but damn!....lucky girl!!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I call them deflated balloons :(

After having a set of twins and loosing weight.... they just aren't like they use to be!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, Boobs are fat. As you lose body weight (fat) your boobs will decrease in size.
    Boobs are mostly fat, but they are also other stuff... In the 124 pounds I've shed and after dropping my Body Fat from 56% to 22%, my boobs went from 44F to 34DDD or 32G - so they really didn't shrink much at all. They did deflate somewhat, unfortunately, as the fat in them went down, but really weight loss is not always a guarantee of boob loss. I would love to be a D or even a DD so I could fit into bras that normal stores carry, but genetics dictated otherwise for me.
  • peecolay
    Options
    I'm really hoping I will lose some of mine. I'm a 36H. I think. I'm not sure lol They're just so friggin huge and I have oldish 34G bras that I've stretched out. REALLY stretched out. They make my neck, shoulders, and back just ache. It's horrible. I love boobies but jeez. I have TOO much lol So I'm hoping as I lose weight, at least a lil bit of it will go. Maybe I wouldn't have to order a bra then. You can't find a bra even close to my size in any store around here. UGH.
  • JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was a 36E. After I hit my goal weight, with 30 pounds lost, I'm a 34C. I'm happy they've shrunk, being an E was a huge hassle.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I can't help but notice that this thread attracting alot of men. LOL. After a 33 lb. weight loss, I am still wearing the same bras, although I definitely don't fill them out as much as I once did. I was a 38C or D when I started. My chest measurement is presently 38.8. A friend told me that the boobs are the last place you lose weight. She said she woke up one morning and her's were GONE! I sure hope that doesn't happy to me. I like my girls!
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a 40DDD at the moment so I can use to lose some....LOL...I wanna be about a 36D
  • ImNotStarving
    Options
    Yes they did, quite a bit - but I had a lot to lose so I definitely didn't mind haha. I am 20 lbs. heavier now than I was at my lowest, and I've gained boobs back too LOL. I think that was a major area of loss actually.
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    here's hoping!!
    moobs-1.jpg

:mad: ...... just kidding
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I was a 42C and after losing 40lbs I got professionally fit for a bra and now wear a 38DD. I am so surprised they have not shrunk at all. And since I have less fat around that area they are very out there not perky but they are there. :wink:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I've been a full D for as long as I can remember. I have lost 150 lbs before, but none of it from my chest. As I have started this journey September 11, 2011, I have lost 26 pounds, but again, none from my chest!