Anybody doing the HCG diet please add me

Options

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Yes peee yammi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignorant people read little please. Bye
    Not erasing this post yay

Wait.... whose ignorant here? I'm confused.....

Yea...that did not resemble a complete coherent thought. I'm really confused, but I have a feeling we're not going to change her mind. I feel sorry for people who have money-grubbing doctors who don't care about the actual health of their patients.

It's also amazing what doctors will do to make their patients happy (and make them be quiet about losing a few pounds.) The beauty of hCG is that if the patient fails it's because they didn't stick to the "protocol" - not that the product is not actually effective.

So the doctor gets a kickback from Big Pharm and the patient is off their back because they just pulled out the big guns for them.
  • andrearuizbarajas
    Options
    :-)
  • andrearuizbarajas
    Options
    I'm starving yay
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm starving yay
    Good to know your happy about it
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm starving yay

Yes you are, and the fact that you aren't concerned in the least worries me. Since you are set on doing this, I sincerely hope you are one of the few who does not gain the weight back and more. I especially hope you aren't one of those many who ends up in the hospital because of this.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'm starving yay

You said you weren't going to read anymore. You made your introduction and asked for people doing HCG to add you. Go to your profile and wait for people there. The more you type, the sillier you sound. Please......step away from the keyboard. Not trying to be mean, but go back and read your own ramblings and you'll see why people are worried you're not eating enough.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm starving yay

What's wrong with you, child?

If you want to troll, you need to stop acting so silly. Do I need to offer a ****ing course to these kids? Honestly...
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Yes peee yammi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignorant people read little please. Bye
    Not erasing this post yay

Going by your responses, I'm pretty confident that's not just pee in your bottle. My advice, don't take a drug test anytime soon.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Yammiiiii?
    Am I out of the loop?
    Is it yogurt?
    Did you mean yummy?
    :huh:

good question. I too, wondered that, myself. OP, please eat something. This is out of sheer concern, not of mockery.
  • andrearuizbarajas
    Options
    ;-)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    HCG.jpg
  • andrearuizbarajas
    Options
    I'm going to meke it cristsl clear " anybody about there following HCG diet please add me" thanks you ;-)
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    wi7bdf.jpg
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    What is the HCG diet?
  • kharrington23
    kharrington23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to meke it cristsl clear " anybody about there following HCG diet please add me" thanks you ;-)

I'm pretty sure that post was not CRYSTAL clear...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    What is the HCG diet?

A snake oil remedy made from urine that the believers think makes them lose weight even though they are eating hardly enough food to keep a mouse alive while squandering their money.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Hmm boring troll lol
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

We got it, Andrea. Just go wait for friend requests. I wouldn't continue to post.
  • asugar
    Options
    Drinking urine sounds extremely radical and ridiculous. pee is made to come out of the body not go in.
  • asugar
    Options
    Drinking urine sounds extremely radical and ridiculous. pee is made to come out of the body not go in.
This discussion has been closed.