Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• elizabethdear95
    Options
    Alright so day 7 level 2 is done. That was kinda hard as I am exausted today. /:
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    L2D2 DONE!! Yeah - back on track :-) And managed more high impact moves as shin splints are better :happy:

OK - no shin splints at the time but many hours later and now my legs really hurt... not good at all, back to low impact tomorrow :sad:
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...back from hols and back in front of the DVD! Didn't get back in time to do any shredding today but I'm going to do it twice each tomorrow and Sunday to make up for my week of slacking! You'll all be on L3 and I'll be running to catch up.
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im back! I had a few things get in my way of posting BUT I still did the shred! I completed Day10Level1 tonight AND Day1Level 2
    I know I shouldnt do that lol but I had to get back on track and let me just say that Level 2 is gonna kick my butt! I couldnt believe it! My muscles hurt but different ones then Level 1. Another day or so they should stop. I think I am gonna add Level1 back in a coupl days a week cuz I like the results lol
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 19 DONE!
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D7L2 ( day 17) complete, back is now much improved will try heavier weights for the last 3 days on level 2.
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (day 18) Day 8 lev 2 done!

I wasn't feeling great yesterday but I still did the shred today although I can't say it was easy. Maybe we are supposed to take breaks but I'm scared if I do I won't get back into it.
    Weigh loss has stalled and so has inch loss :(
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day2Level2 done! UGH!
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D7L2 done! Hopefully I didn't get an injury this morning ... I was doing the squats and I felt a shooting pain to the side of my knee. It really hurt. I stopped squatting and carried on with the arm raises and did the rest of the workout but its a little sore now. Think I'll take it easy today just in case
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D9L2 - 24 days complete!! :)

I'm so proud of myself! i worked out while I was visiting my friend at college. :) woot woot. :)
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Day 8 level 2 complete (: it felt good to blow off some steam with this as I was extremely angry with someone in my household.
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    l2d9 done just about lol
  • quizzer
    quizzer Posts: 17
    Options
    L2D7 done - level 3 getting scarily closer...
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 4 level 2 done!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2 done too!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 20 DONE! 10 more days! WOOT WOOT!
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L2 D8 completed - Missed yesterday because I took my children the fair and didnt get hime till 11.30 pm. The rest has done my knee some good because I got through it pretty good tonight bored of 2 now can't wait for level 3
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    D7, L2 done. My shoulders and hands are killing me :(
  • danajotx
    Options
    D8L2 - done this morning
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log last two days..so Day 13 and 14 complete - did level 3 both days - didn't die! :)