Options

Replies

• Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 9 Lev 1 done for me! :)
  • Lowtower
    Options
    L2D1 done!! Not as bad as I thought it would be but my knees are giving me gip. I think I'll have to extend the warm up.
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 done and still smiling :)
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    L2D1 done!! Not as bad as I thought it would be but my knees are giving me gip. I think I'll have to extend the warm up.

There seems to be a few of us suffering with our knees, me included, more of a dull ache in certain positions than a pain as such. Not sure if its a concussive type injury through jumping up and down or if its from doing the lunges.
    I don't want to stop doing the challenge but equally I don't want to be doing more harm than good.

Who else is suffering any injuries ?
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Day 9 level 1 complete! (: Good work everybody!
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    L1 - D6 is done and I wanna go it again. For those who aren't friends with me, I finally timed the workout and it is 26:45 so I'm counting it as 27 minutes.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This morning something strange happened! I got out of bed feeling .... different.... It's hard to explain, but I didn't feel any soreness and I felt.... strong!? My body felt... firm. It's the strangest feeling...like I'm walking around in this cool body that's got the potential of becoming fit.

D11-L2 is DONE!!!!

That is so awesome!!! :) You deserve it!!!
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L1 D9 - Done!!
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I did day1Level1 yesterday and gonna do day2level1 tonight. I love it!
  • danajotx
    Options
    L1D10 done......Bring on Level 2!!!!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D10L1 - 16 days completed (lol i realized that i lost track.. but thats the correct number!)

I was totally unmotivated to work out today but i still did it. lol i realized i wouldnt get to eat a slice of cake if i didn't. plus i would feel guilty the entire day if i didnt work out.

level 2 starts tomorrow, woot woot! im excited to see how it turns out!
  • quizzer
    quizzer Posts: 17
    Options
    L2 D3 done. Almost lost motivation part of the way thru 1st circuit but persevered and it was definitely worth it. Hoping to get up early tomorrow morning to do it before work so that I can sit down and relax after finishing work, but I fear that the call of more sleep may beat the call of Jillian at 0630!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi shredders,
    Is it too late to join? Im doing the 30DS for the first time and did day 1 level tonight!
    Need some help and motivation stay on track, as I give up quite easily!
    :-)
    X
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    Yay last day of level 1 actually can not wait to start level 2 because I was getting bored.

Knee is a little better.
  • Serialdieter
    Options

There seems to be a few of us suffering with our knees, me included, more of a dull ache in certain positions than a pain as such. Not sure if its a concussive type injury through jumping up and down or if its from doing the lunges.
    I don't want to stop doing the challenge but equally I don't want to be doing more harm than good.

Who else is suffering any injuries ?

me my left knee is sore strapped it up today was still sore but managable.
  • moffee01
    Options
    L1 D10 done!! Off to the sucky level 2. All those planks kills me. Oh and I hate the walk out push ups. Hopefully this time around I'll be tougher!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm still suffering with my left knee. :(
    I peeked at Lev 2 finally and it looks brutal and complicated (I am Dyspraxic so I struggle with co-ordination sometimes)
    Still we have to do it if we want abs like Anita! ;)
    Does anyone else who has seen/done Lev 2 get the feeling that Jillian doesn't like Natalie all that much? I felt that in Lev 1 and she is a b*tch to her in Lev 2!!
  • Faery7
    Options
    I'm still suffering with my left knee. :(
    I peeked at Lev 2 finally and it looks brutal and complicated (I am Dyspraxic so I struggle with co-ordination sometimes)
    Still we have to do it if we want abs like Anita! ;)
    Does anyone else who has seen/done Lev 2 get the feeling that Jillian doesn't like Natalie all that much? I felt that in Lev 1 and she is a b*tch to her in Lev 2!!

LOL I get that idea too. Not to be a spoiler but in level 3 Natalie says she wants to turn Jillian off, lol it's kinda funny
  • Faery7
    Options
    Completed L1D10 and W2D3 of C25K :) Moving on to level 2 tomorrow! YAY! :) lol
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good Job Faery!! You are a late shredder like me today. Just finished Day 8 Level 3..it was tough, but I did it. Cardio is the hardest for me. Rockstar jumps -argh!!!