Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I forgot to post yesterday. I did do the work out yesterday and today. Sooooooooooooooooooo D7&8L1 Done!
    I've lost 3lbs also! I'm so excited!!!

I seriously have my days all mixed up. Today is D9L1. I forgot I started on Monday and not Tuesday.

Awesome job chica!!! And congrats on the 3 pounds! AMAZING! :)
  • Klwoodard8788
    Options
    I want to join!!!!!!!!!!! Im starting today~
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done. (I am one day behind because of having to miss saturday) Its TOM for me (which now explains all my bad food eating/cravings this past weekend)... so Im up a couple lbs of water weight and it was especially hard to get motivated for 30DS today and yesterday, but its done and I feel great now ;)
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    oh yea...quick question. Are you guys taking measurements during the 30 days at all, or just before and after??
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    L1 - D4 is finally done. I also jumped on the trampoline with my daughter and played *kitten* for almost an hour. I need a nap now!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    oh yea...quick question. Are you guys taking measurements during the 30 days at all, or just before and after??

I'm just planning on doing before and after. Also took front,side and back pics before to compare when I'm done. Hopefully I'll see a difference.
  • Faery7
    Options

I'm just planning on doing before and after. Also took front,side and back pics before to compare when I'm done. Hopefully I'll see a difference.

I plan on just before and after, but I'm a part of a group where we have to measure each week... which kind of sucks cause I wanted to see the big change at the end lol. But I took a before and I'll take an after picture. :)
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L1 D8 - completed and seriously Jillians voice is starting to really irrate me but I can't turn her off because I have now referenced somethings she says in the video as drivers ie when she says "this is where the heart rate is coming down" when doing the chest flies that I think woo I am nearly there.

If I was ever to meet Jillian I would have to apologise for all the horrible names I call her when I feel like I am dying and she is going on and on. If your ears burn when being talked about I am amazed that she hasn't self combusted !

11627635.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have posted on here for the last couple days but I did complete Day 5,6, and 7. I doubled up yesterday to make up for missing Saturday and I was going to double up today to make up for Sunday but I was so sore today I think I'm only going to do one and make up the second one tomorrow or Thursday.
    My 10 month old daughter is afraid of my workout shoes and every time I pull them out she starts screaming bloody murder. When I'm doing my sit ups she sits there pointing at them screaming.
    Yes, I do just let her sit there and scream while doing my sit ups.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    L1D7 completed - and it felt so much easier today... time to start pushing extra hard so I am ready for level 2.

As for the push ups - still only modified but managed 11+9 today without stopping, although I did fall flat after the 9! Tried one regular push up yesterday and fell flat straight away. Maybe by day 10!!

I take measurements every fortnight, but will take an extra set of measurements and after photos on day 31!!

Has anyone else noticed.... Natalie stops when the camera is off her! I saw her while doing the static lunges and bicep curls, after Jillian has finished talking through what Anita is doing - Natalie did a bicep curl but no lunge! Make me feel better as that means I am doing more than she is!

(Ohps - I had put L17 instead of L1D7 - I really hope there isn't a L17 - except in hell!!)
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L17 completed - and it felt so much easier today... time to start pushing extra hard so I am ready for level 2.

As for the push ups - still only modified but managed 11+9 today without stopping, although I did fall flat after the 9! Tried one regular push up yesterday and fell flat straight away. Maybe by day 10!!

I take measurements every fortnight, but will take an extra set of measurements and after photos on day 31!!

Has anyone else noticed.... Natalie stops when the camera is off her! I saw her while doing the static lunges and bicep curls, after Jillian has finished talking through what Anita is doing - Natalie did a bicep curl but no lunge! Make me feel better as that means I am doing more than she is!

Haha my sister noticed that tonight how weird ?

11627635.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 8 level 1 done! and yes- natalie is a big cheater on the lunges in level one:)
  • Faery7
    Options
    L1D8 done! & W2D2 of C25K done! ;)
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 done.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D8L1 - 12 days complete!

Me and my boyfriend's best friend did it together today.. I would just like to say he was complaining the whole time, "how do you do this everyday!?!?" "this is insane" "ASKFHALSKF DARN YOU JILLIAN MICHAELS"

lol it was really quite enjoyable bc it reminded me how i felt when i first started out. :)

I will have to say that i did eat one cupcake ( its my boyfriends bday in like 2 days and i made snickerdoodle cupcakes.. )
    but it was the SMALLEST ONE and i only had one..
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    D6L2 done!! I'm almost halfway done with level 2, then I'll move on to level 3. Really enjoying this!!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, today was a heck of a day professionally-speaking.
    BUT, I DID IT!!!!! I still got my 30 DS IN...
    D10-L2 IS DONE!!!!!
    Take heart peeps...don't empower a bad person or situation by letting it throw you off schedule! I'm still standing strong!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Lev 1 done!
    I am down 5lbs (although some of that might be TOM water weight and I do fluctuate wildly that week so not taking that too seriously just yet) and 1 inch of my bust, 1 inch of my waist and 0.5 off my hips, actually thought it would have been more as I was very bloated last week and I can definitely see a difference so was surprised it wasn't more!

Struggled a bit because I did it twice yesterday! I couldn't have done that a week ago!!
    My knee is still causing problems but I didn't find that when I did the side stepping etc yesterday morning I was doing enough cardio and wasn't very sweaty or anything afterwards, so I decided to do it properly last night although it's playing havoc with my knee.
    Aside from the punches or side stepping and doing the arm movements for jumping jacks can anyone think of any cardio exercise that will help my legs, bum and thighs and still get my heart rate up?
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D7L1 done! I haven't weighed or checked my measurements yet, but I have gone down a hole in my belt! Yay :o)

Starting to enjoy level 1 and I'm getting worried about level 2 ...
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Lev 1 done!
    I am down 5lbs (although some of that might be TOM water weight and I do fluctuate wildly that week so not taking that too seriously just yet) and 1 inch of my bust, 1 inch of my waist and 0.5 off my hips, actually thought it would have been more as I was very bloated last week and I can definitely see a difference so was surprised it wasn't more!

Struggled a bit because I did it twice yesterday! I couldn't have done that a week ago!!
    My knee is still causing problems but I didn't find that when I did the side stepping etc yesterday morning I was doing enough cardio and wasn't very sweaty or anything afterwards, so I decided to do it properly last night although it's playing havoc with my knee.
    Aside from the punches or side stepping and doing the arm movements for jumping jacks can anyone think of any cardio exercise that will help my legs, bum and thighs and still get my heart rate up?
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTY0MjQwNDIw.html

Not sure if any of these can be adapted but take a look at this. It's a Rosemary Conley workout who was one of the original Hip & Thigh (bums & tums) reducers. I have a few of her DVDs and some are good cardio workouts whilst being gentle on the joints :smile: