November Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
Begins November 1, 2011
Ends November 30, 2011

This Challenge is for those of us that want to push yourselves to the next level to a achieve a healthily life. Your overall result will include weight loss, inches loss, BMI reduction, body fat %, weight loss %, exercise minutes and challenges. The overall result will be a %.

Beginning Check-in will be November 1, 2011. Check-in will include the following information: weight, waist inches (at belly button), hips inches (largest area), wrist inches, forearm inches (right below elbow), male or female and height (feet & inches).

Below will be additional information on the challenge.

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
    Will need to sort measurement etc and have had a weekend away so this will really help. Thanks! :wink:
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    There will be eliminations each week. The number that will be eliminated will be determined by the number of participants.

Following check-ins will be: (you may send me your information by email or post on here)
    November 4, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on November 5, 2011 or you will be eliminated)
    November 11, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on November 12, 2011 or you will be eliminated)
    November 18, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on November 19, 2011 or you will be eliminated)
    November 25, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on November 25, 2011 or you will be eliminated)
    November 30, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on December 1, 2011 or you will be eliminated)

When you check in this is the information that you will need to submit:
    Current Weight:
    Current waist inches:
    Current hips inches:
    Current wrist inches:
    Current forearm inches
    Exercise Minutes:
    Daily Challenges Completed:
    Bonus Challenge Completed:

The Daily Challenge and Bonus Challenges will be listed below.
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • cinder701
    Options
    i wanna join
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Would be interested. BUT where are you 'cos time zones????
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this one, so I'll check back on the 1st and maybe sign up. :-) I just want to make sure I'll have time to do this one.
  • projectkristy
    projectkristy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The challenges look great, but I'm afraid I really don't have the time for this one. Maybe next time ;)
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll send you my stats on the 1st.

What will the elimination criteria be?
  • tsumpter
    Options
    I am in EASTERN TIME ZONE.

The BONUS CHALLENGES will be: (If you complete the bonus challenge you will receive an extra point) :smile:

November 1-3: complete an extra 100 jumping jacks
    November 4-10: complete an extra 200 crunches
    November 11-17: complete an extra 150 burpees
    November 18-24: complete an extra 150 split squats
    November 25-29: complete an extra 200 jumping jacks & an extra 200 crunches

Also, if you aren't for sure how to do an exercise youtube has awesome videos that I have found to be very beneficial for me:smile:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Daily Challenges: (if you complete all the daily challenges for the week you will receive an extra point)

I will list exercises for each week:smile: (I'm at Eastern Time Zone)

Week #1:

Tues. November 1st: 15 side line bicycles &
    Wed. November 2nd: 100 jumping jacks, 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses
    Thur. November 3rd: 3.1 miles walk, bike or run
    Fri. November 4th: Check-in, rest day & you have to do something nice for yourself
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Daily Challenges: (Remember that if you complete all the daily challenges for this week you will receive an extra point):smile:

I'm on the Eastern Time Zone

Week #2 Challenges:

(all the challenges includes staying under target calories and drinking 64 ounces of water)

Sat. November 5th: 100 Crunches & 10 mermaids
    Sun. November 6th: 3 sets of 20 wood chops & 40 globe jumps
    Mon. November 7th: 3 sets of 20 swimmers presses & 3.1 mile walk, run or bike
    Tues. November 8th: 1 min. bear walk, 20 leg lifts and 100 jumping jacks
    Wed. November 9th: 30 windshield wipers, 30 sets of 21's & 15 front kicks
    Thur. November 10th: 3 sets of 20 wood chops, 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses & 3.1 walk, run or bike
    Fri. November 11th: Check-In, Rest Day and you have to do something nice for yourself (must be check-in no later than 9 a.m. on the 12th or you will be eliminated)

Good LUCK!!!!!:wink:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Daily Challenges: (complete all the daily challenges this week to receive an extra point) :smile:

Week #3:

All Challenges include staying under your target calories and you must drink 64 ounces of water each day.

Sat. November 12th: 3 sets of split squats & 8 leg beats on each leg
    Sun. November 13th: 15 bridges on each leg, 100 crunches & 5 frogs
    Mon. November 14th: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike, 3 sets of 20 wood chops & 3 sets of 30 swimmer presses
    Tues. November 15th: 3 sets of 15 leg circles, 3 sets of 20 lawnmowers & 3 sets of leg lifts
    Wed. November 16th: 35 Burpees, 100 jumping jacks & 30 split squats
    Thurs. November 17th: 3 sets of 15 tricep dips & 3 sets of 15 buttock lifts
    Fri. November 18th: Check-in, Rest Day and you have to do something nice for yourself
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Daily Challenges: (complete each daily challenge this week to receive an extra point):smile:

Week #4:

All daily challenges include staying under target calories and drinking 64 ounces of water each day!!

Sat. Nov. 19th: 3 sets of 15 lying tricep extensions & 100 crunches
    Sun. Nov. 20th: 3 sets of 15 floor work:leg lifts-inner & outer, 3 sets of 15 chest flies & 100 jumping jacks
    Mon. Nov. 21st: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike & 3 sets of wood chops
    Tues. Nov. 22nd: 3 sets of 15 hammer curls & 100 jumping jacks
    Wed. Nov. 23rd: 100 crunches, 3 sets of 15 buttock lifts & 3 sets of 15 chest flies
    Thur. Nov. 24th: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike & 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses
    Fri. Nov. 25th: Check-in, Rest Day and you must do something nice for yourself

Good LUCK!!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Daily Challenges:(complete each of the daily challenges this week to receive an extra point)

Week #5:

All the daily challenges include staying under target calories and drinking 64 ounces of water each day.

Sat. Nov. 26: 100 jumping jacks, 20 burpees & 20 globe jumps
    Sun. Nov. 27: 100 crunches & 3 sets of 20 lawn mowers
    Mon. Nov. 28: 3 sets of 20 wood chops, 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses and 3.1 walk, run or bike
    Tues. Nov. 29: 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches and 30 globe jumps
    Wed. Nov. 30: Final Check-in

Remember must be checked in by 9 a.m. (Eastern) December 1st or you will be eliminated.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    This looks awwwesome. I'm super pumped!
  • GertiLee
    GertiLee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This looks like so much fun!
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    I AM iN!
  • slybaby