Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in November *

Options

Replies

• GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Cool idea, i would like to join!!! Let see.... i think i will aim for 40miles!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone to the threads - both newbies and oldies (form October thread)!
    Ok, I figured out how to add the ticker, but how do I update it???

You go to the URL address:

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=8

within the same browser that you created the ticker, then add the pin. If you can't recall the pin, you may have to create a new one....

then click on "Add", enter the milage you are adding, then click the "next' button, so it 'remembers' what you entered.

Hope that helps,
    Maria
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ok - I didn't hit the 100 mile mark last month. But I am ready for the new challenge in November. Count me in!

Started the month off today with 3.5 miles. Only 96.5 more to go! :tongue:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge to keep up my running. Goal is 100 miles.
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ok - I didn't hit the 100 mile mark last month. But I am ready for the new challenge in November. Count me in!

Alright - so I am a little overzealous - just a day early. I guess I can add the 3.5 to last month.:laugh:
  • Cooriander
    Options

Alright - so I am a little overzealous - just a day early. I guess I can add the 3.5 to last month.:laugh:

I may have done that last month but I am not sure because the ticker just accumulates. (:
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Too late for me to join? Aiming for 80 miles!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well i'm aiming for 110 miles for november.

I just have a question... how do i update the ticker?

Thank You!!
  • pMalak
    pMalak Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi Would love to join. will add my ticker in a minute.

goal will be 125 miles :)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    You go to the URL address:

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=8

within the same browser that you created the ticker, then add the pin. If you can't recall the pin, you may have to create a new one....

then click on "Add", enter the milage you are adding, then click the "next' button, so it 'remembers' what you entered.

Hope that helps,
    Maria
  • JoBfit4life
    Options
    Count me in please! I would like to aim for 75 miles. I will add my ticker later when I get to the computer.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if you'll have me. Last month I joined at the end of a running plan that had me at 10-15 miles per week. Then life got in the way, I had a week long trip after my mom died, and I finished that plan. Now I'm running fewer miles on my new plan but trying to go faster. So I'm gonna say 30 miles for November. It seems almost like not worth doing, but it is more than a little motivating to watch everyone's tickers keep moving. I'll add a second ticker.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll play. My goal is going to be 50 miles/80 kilometers. Off to figure out the ticker.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Yay, looks like we are going to be a GREAT group, so excited for tomorrow to get started. I had a rest day today so I am super eager to get going!

EVeryone above this post should be on the spreadsheet now - if I missed you, sorry - and please let me know so I can add you (;
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I'd like to join if you'll have me. Last month I joined at the end of a running plan that had me at 10-15 miles per week. Then life got in the way, I had a week long trip after my mom died, and I finished that plan. Now I'm running fewer miles on my new plan but trying to go faster. So I'm gonna say 30 miles for November. It seems almost like not worth doing, but it is more than a little motivating to watch everyone's tickers keep moving. I'll add a second ticker.

I am so sorry about your mother - and I am glad you are back on a runner's challenge - and 30 miles IS something! better than sitting on the couch.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Count me in please! I would like to aim for 75 miles. I will add my ticker later when I get to the computer.

Excellent!!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    count me in again.....this time I am aiming for 110 miles...i need to create an updated ticker for november...
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I will aim for 100 miles. It will take work, but I would love the motivation :)
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    THANKS FOR ADDING ME IN!!
    LET'S GO GUYS!

WOOOTTT!!!!
  • JoBfit4life
    Options
    Great to see so many people motivated to do this!!
    I'd like to open my account with 6.2 miles.