MFP Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Sodium would work! That's always a good challenge.
  • suejoy42
    suejoy42 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you can count me. love the biggest loser have some of there workout dvds.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 185.0 this week .
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    alibaba0310 has been really busy so I just finished the charts for her from last week with all the info she was able to give me I am missing one person that I know of so if it's you let me know!!! But as of right now this is what the charts look like. Hopefully I can post it right :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXICg34-WKEdGFpOHFmUGRJY29uM1AxaTd4MTl1cnc#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXICg34-WKEdDlXVUZQeUEtWGRCeXIwQUJfZVdpcUE#gid=0
  • Letty_c
    Options
    Hey everybody the charts are now finished for the people who checked in.
    I was thinking maybe we should start thinking about what challenge we are going to start next week instead of waiting for the last minute. In other challenges we've done ones where try a new recipe and post a recipe for everybody to try and you get points for that or you get 5 points for everyday that you're only 50 calories away or so from your goal. Anyway those are just some ideas.

So since this thread has gotten a little dry :) and it's getting close to the holidays I want to ask everybody what their traditions are cause I love traditions!!!! This is my second thanksgiving and christmas with my hubby so traditions are kinda jumbled but my favorite one is going to my grandpas house for christmas eve and we do a gift exchange where everybody picks a gift one at a time opens it and if somebody else likes the gift that you just opened they can steal it away from you. Some of the gifts are awesome and then other people like to be funny and bring a white elephant gift.

Hope everybody is well!!!!!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    ^Letty_c THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUUCCHHH!!!!
    i'm a senior in high school, and college applications are due in 4 days so im kinda freaking out that my essay is still pretty awful and i havent done the supplements yet. In addition, my dads been having health issues so iv been meeting with some of my family more often. AND im a pianist, and i had to make a cd as a supplement for college apps, so until yesterday i had to practice like 3 hours a day as opposed to the usual 1. but i made the cd yesterday so done with that! that is until college apps are due. then back to normal practicing. plus i still have all my usual high school work which is a lot bc im in a lot of ap classes and stuff. so, i just havent had time to do much.... im really sorry guys!! letty_c was SOO amazing and offered to do it this week! il get back to it next week though, promise! college apps will be done buy then!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    @Letty_c, those are some great ideas. Any will do, please pick a challenge for us tomorrow. That way, we're know what the goals are for M-F of next week. Thanks!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Next week challenge,
    how about sugar count since monday is halloween, candy time.
  • Letty_c
    Options
    I didn't even think about it being halloween.... Would everybody want to do a sugar challenge I don't know if everybody has different goals... So we can do it that everyday you are under your goal you get 5pts any thoughts
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Alibaba,
    I'm sorry to hear your Dad is having health issues. I hope he is better soon.
    You sound like such an amazing person. I'll bet that you will get accepted wherever you want to go.
    Wishing you the best!
    Linda
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    How would we count sugar?
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I just plug all my food in MFP food journal and use their sugar count in grams.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    OK, sugar it is......
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    hey everyone! im back! sorry about that last week!! and sorry this is delayed a day! anyway, i think we are doing a sugar challenge this week. since peoples sugar consumptions should be different, if you could send me the amount MFP says ur supposed to eat also, that would be great! thanks!!

on to the results! for the challenge, the BLUE TEAM WINS! congrats firedragon064 (you were the only one that gave me a sodium count from your team)!
    for the weigh in, the YELLOW TEAM WINS! cograts opalmel (you were the only one from the yellow team)!
    great job everyone!
    here are the charts:
    weights:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXICg34-WKEdGFpOHFmUGRJY29uM1AxaTd4MTl1cnc&hl=en_US#gid=0
    challenges:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXICg34-WKEdDlXVUZQeUEtWGRCeXIwQUJfZVdpcUE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound this week to be checking in at 184.0 this week !
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    on to the results! for the challenge, the BLUE TEAM WINS! congrats firedragon064 (you were the only one that gave me a sodium count from your team)!
    for the weigh in, the YELLOW TEAM WINS! cograts opalmel (you were the only one from the yellow team)!
    great job everyone!

@alibaba0310 - I sent the Red Team's results every Saturday to you. Did you get the last one? From my end, it looks like you got the email.

@Blue Team - Congrats! You're doing it!

@opalmel - Congrats on losing the weight!
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    @okieworkout, yep i did and they are on the charts. can you not see them? i may have messed up
  • alibaba0310
    Options
    hey everyone! so originally when this was started, i was planning on doing it for 8 weeks, and this was the eight week! if people want to continue, we definitely can, but i'm kinda getting the feeling that people dont want to because so few people are checking in, which is totally fine. let me know what you guys think

the weigh in winner is opalmel/the yellow team! (opalmel is the only one from the team who checked in) CONGRATS!
    this weeks individual winner is OkieWorkout! GREAT JOB!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXICg34-WKEdGFpOHFmUGRJY29uM1AxaTd4MTl1cnc&hl=en_US#gid=0

the challenge winner is the green team! woohoo!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArXICg34-WKEdDlXVUZQeUEtWGRCeXIwQUJfZVdpcUE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Thanks for setting up this challenge! It's to win at something for the last week. :-)) I got some pounds off of me and met some cool people! I look forward to seeing everyone out and about on MFP!
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting up this challenge Ali! And thanks to everyone for participating.