October Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• carapasley
    Options
    Congrats!! That's awesome! How did you make the exercise ticker? I want a goal like that!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Ran a very enjoyable 5K tonight and ended up clocking over 150 miles in November :happy:
    It took me 35 hrs 36 minutes to do it and I burned 21,000 calories along the way. :bigsmile:

Please remember to leave your tickers unchanged for a day or so until I'm done updating the final sheet.
    Yes, there's going to be a November challenge, bluiz13 will start the new thread, stay tuned
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Will there be a new thread for November? I'd like to join.
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Did 6.2 on the eliptical this evening and am pretty close to the target especially considering my 2 week holiday during the month that killed my schedule. Bring on November!
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    October completed! looking forward to November!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 km run this morning. Have played 4 hockey games this month which is a ton of skating up and down the ice. I didn't know how to measure the distance so I left it out. Without the hockey, I didnt make it this month which tells me I'm not taking enough me time to do measurable activites. I'll get back on the wagon next month :)
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Went 11.53 km on the elliptical to surpass my goal of 100 km for the month of October! Woo-hoo!! :drinker:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Ticker updated
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ran outdoors for the first time!!!! It wasn't too bad. It almost went bny too quickly (I was on my lunch and we only get 30 mins).

Anywho, I put in 1.74 miles (with a smidge of walking :blushing: ) and was done in 24 mins.

I have my first 5k RUN on Nov. 20th and I have definitely not trained the way I should have been. Oh well, I will finish no matter what!!!! :bigsmile:

At least I made 1/2 of my MYA goal. Lot's of theing going on that have kept me from working out. Got a promotion at work because several people got laid off and we are taking their work, my son got suspended from school, both me and my boyfriend had to get our cars fixed and we're crazy broke. Gotta keep pushing on though!!!! :drinker:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    :love: this challenge!!! Went above my goal!! Can't wait for November!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just updating! Only got in 2 miles at 5 a.m., planned to do a bike ride tonite to hit 200 but my back is muscle spazzing and I can hardly do anything plus the wind is like 50 mph this evening (a storm coming in or going by??) so that would have been even worse on my back!! Called the doc for some relaxers so we will see!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    See ya all in the November challenge and remember to MAKE it a CHALLENGE not just a goal that is attained in your second week. We ALL can go past what we reached this month now can't we??? Have a blast Moving that *kitten*!!!
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would make it, but following my kids around the neighborhood tonight pushed me over the top. (When we got back, I plotted the route, house to house, on runkeeper). I'm at 100.7/100 for the month.
  • vaugkimb2346
    Options
    Ticker updated. My goal was reached!
  • cindy0716
    Options
    Ticker updated. Unfortunately fell short of my goal. Will do better in November !!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles tonight while trick or treating....I'm short and I'm accepting it....onto November.....
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    3 more miles to finish October - beat my goal by 5 miles. :bigsmile:
  • akbelcher19
    akbelcher19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oops I didn't update my ticker for October but I passed my goal my 5 miles!