November 1st: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred It w/ Weights

Options

Replies

• Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great! I'll join too. I've been a member of this site for while, but this is the first time I've really explored the "community" tab. Do we actually get formed into a group or do I just have to search for this same post tomorrow to post weight, photo, etc? Also I don't have the DVD. It looks like you can buy it for online streaming on Amazon. Has anyone tried that? It would save me a trip to the store. Very excited though.

On your profile it has a spot where it says my topics or my recent posts... that is where you can go to re post stuff and to find this post again :)
  • sideofsassy
    sideofsassy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    when are we posting our b4 photos?? and how do you do it??
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm in! I NEED to do this! I'll be doing the original 30DS, only managed a couple of days in the past as I am terrible at motivating myself to exercise. I can only just do up my work trousers when they've just been washed (don't you hate that) so I better do something soon.

Looking forward to the results thread already..if I don't re-post in here someone give me a virtual slap please!
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    I love to join all of you. I have two days left of the 30 Day Shred. But I want to do another round of it before moving onto Ripped in 30 Days. I have done a lot of the modified versions through the 3 levels. But I'm going to do the orginal this time through. Just to let a lot of you know if you haven't been researching this video. But you won't lose a lot of weight doing this video. but you will lose inches!!! So take measurements and don't worry about the scale. I also switched between 3, 5 and 8 lb weights for different exercises. Good luck everyone.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll be brave and do this so I can be reminded to post after ones too!!! :D

30 Day Shred – NOVEMBER!!!

BEFORE Measurements 10/31/11
    Bust – 34 in
    Waist (narrowest) – 25.5 in to 26 in
    Navel – 31 in
    Hips – 34 in
    Upper thigh – 20.5 in
    Lower thigh – 16 in
    Arms (flexed) – 11 in
    Weight – 124.6 lbs
    BF% - 20.5% (estimated)

Body Fat Percentage Tool (that i'm using):
    http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Great! I'll join too. I've been a member of this site for while, but this is the first time I've really explored the "community" tab. Do we actually get formed into a group or do I just have to search for this same post tomorrow to post weight, photo, etc? Also I don't have the DVD. It looks like you can buy it for online streaming on Amazon. Has anyone tried that? It would save me a trip to the store. Very excited though.

I stream some of my videos to my TV or computer. It's nice because you don't have to look for the DVD if you remove it from the player and it's available from anywhere with internet.
  • cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ok so here's my stats before I start the 30ds DVD:

10/31/11

Bust – 36 in
    Waist (narrowest) – 30 in
    Navel – 33.5 in
    Hips – 35.5 in
    Upper thigh – 22 in
    Lower thigh – 16 in
    Arms – 11.75 in
    Weight – 138.4 lbs
    BF% - 27.7% (estimated)

I used the same scientificpsychic.com website to get the body fat %.
  • micmac327
    Options
    Okay, here we go!!! Day 1.

November 1st Stats:

Weight: 146 lbs
    Chest: 36"
    Waist (@ navel): 29"
    Hips: 40"
    L Thigh: 23"
    R Thigh: 22.5"

Area I'd like to see the most change: Inner & Outer Thighs

Goal Weight by the end of challenge (Nov 30): 135 lbs

How I plan to stay motivated: Login to myfitnesspal ALOT for support!!!
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'll be starting when I get home tonight!
  • FitChic13
    FitChic13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Already done mine & started a different thread cause I wasn't sure if we stayed on this one for 30 days!
  • micmac327
    Options
    Here are my before pictures taken today. How exposed do I feel?!?!?!

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg
  • cottagegal1
    cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    HI there, I started Friday so a couple days ahead but will post after.....one question how do I get back to this site to post check in?
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    HI there, I started Friday so a couple days ahead but will post after.....one question how do I get back to this site to post check in?
    Just by you posting on this thread, just go to "my topics" and you will see all the threads you have commented on.
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 1 weight: 132 lbs
    chest: 33
    waist: 26.75
    hips 38.5
    thighs: 23
    calf: 15
    arm 11

I wouldn't mind getting to 125 or as close to it as I can, and I would like to see inches shrink in my thighs and hips mostly.
    I took my before pictures but I am not sure how to post them...
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think I might have figured out how to post pics, we'll see if this works...

fattypants002.jpg
    fattypants003.jpg
    fattypants004.jpg
    fattypants006.jpg
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I am going to Join but my measurements and weight will be done tonight and I will start tomorrow... Going to do my HIIT tonight
  • mc522
    mc522 Posts: 23
    Options
    I will join in too! I just finished my 3rd day of level 1. I will get my measurements tonight! :)
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm super excited that I've given myself 2 challenges in November - do the 30 D/S AND run 100 miles.

I love to get/give encouragement, so anyone please feel free to ADD me as a friend as well.

I'll take measurements tonight and post later.

Happy Shredding everyone!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi, I' m in...I did level 1 this morning... I found it kind of easy...was not that challenging to me...

CW 194.6
    GW for this challenge is 190

Need to get a measuring tape...will post them tonight.