Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 lbs. gone in 9 1/2 months with pics this time

keeponkickin
keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
Sorry for a double posting but some couldn't see the photos at the link I included so I will put up a before and current photo here as well.

Finally!!! I've reached the 100 pound loss mark. What a journey. Just wanted to share my good news and to encourage all of you on here. If I can do it, you can do it.

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j477/keeponkickin/

Link above is a photo journal I've been keeping. I'll be adding more pictures along the way. Still want to drop another 27 pounds to my final goal weight.

Before
scan0014.jpg

The week I joined MFP
189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg

Current
014.jpg

Girlswiththesnake-1.jpg

Replies

• Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    WOW Congrats on your loss!! Ur an inspiration, thanx for the motivation
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    wow! You look fantastic!!! You also look 20 years younger! Way to go! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Wow good job
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    omG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so inspirational!! thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 156 Member
    Wow great job. What a motivation you are. You look absolute amazing.
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    You look great and so happy
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Truly inspiring! Great job....
  • Sensibletee
    Sensibletee Posts: 2 Member
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Truly inspiring! Excellent work. Keep it up! and most importantly enjoy yourself!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    You look freaking amazing! Way to go! =D
  • wadair
    wadair Posts: 31
    GREAT job! What a transformation. Inspiring! : ) : )
  • You look amazing, but then you know that !!!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    NICELY DONE!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • OMG you are awsome and truely an inspiration. Did you have trouble with excess skin like bat wings and inside thighs, any recommendations. Very nicely done, I like the holding snake picture. You look sexy! Enjoy life.:flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations, you look amazing!!! This is just what I needed to see! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    My jaw just hit the floor. You look FANTASTIC! I'm so thrilled for you- you must have worked unbelievably hard and I give you all the credit in the world. You are such an inspiration; Thank you for sharing your story! You are beautiful!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Wow, that's amazing!! You're such an inspiration and you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    WOW! You look fabulous!!! Great job!
  • Congratulations on all your hard work! You do look incredible and so much more happy and youthful! Awesome job.
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    You look great! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!