November 30 Day Shredders (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! Thanks for starting this group! I feel very motivated knowing there are a bunch of tired sweaty girls out there who are just as sore as I am today!!

I agree!!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    L1D2
    Weight- 193
    Chest-42.0
    upper arm- 14 .0
    waist-37.5
    pantline...i have no idea what this is ..or what to measure
    hips-42.5 ..i think..not sure where to measure on this too
    thighs-24.0
    neck - 15.5

Well i hope that is what i was supposed to post.not sure about a few of the measurements...pantline..??best of luck to all.

lol you don't have to post anything for this. That's why I wrote that men will have different things to measure. Women measure both that natural waist line which is higher up on there stomach area and there pant line is belly button or lower but not as low as hips. So no need to worry about pant line

Lol ok thanks..ill get the hang of it. Thanks again ;)
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Off to a good start this morning. I did my 15 minute Pilates and ran a 5K. 30DS tonight after work. I know this is a little early to be thinking about what's next, but I'm a planner. After the 30DS do all of you want to do Ripped in 30? I think that will be what I do after these 30 days.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start this morning. I did my 15 minute Pilates and ran a 5K. 30DS tonight after work. I know this is a little early to be thinking about what's next, but I'm a planner. After the 30DS do all of you want to do Ripped in 30? I think that will be what I do after these 30 days.

Ripped in 30 sounds good to me once we finished the 30 days...

2nd day 30D completed...was somewhat sored, but still is not that challenging for me..can't wait to move to level 2.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I was going to start yesterday but was so busy and just didn't. So today it is. I have to double up, do it twice but I'm okay with that. Level 1 is easy. Each time I start the 30 day shred I make it until almost the very end and then quit. I feel unmotivated lately so please I really want all of you bugging me and motivating me to keep going. Please add me and write on my wall yelling at me to not give up
  • Amanda_Acosta
    Options
    Here are my stats
    Waist 35.0
    Hips 42.5
    Thigh 26.0
    upper arm 12.5
    under bust 34.0
    bust 37.0
    STW 161.2

Was sick with a cold but feeling better today and will start my challenge right now! I will be doing the 30DS 7 days a week...

How often do we update our stats?
  • tntmom87
    tntmom87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Started last night so I'm one day behind...but dang, I can not do a push up to save my life!!! LOL. Didn't do too bad overall, stopped for about 10 seconds during the first two cardio sections, and had trouble doing the bicycle crunches. Not feeling sore today though like I thought I would.
  • ecronick
    Options
    I was going to start yesterday but was so busy and just didn't. So today it is. I have to double up, do it twice but I'm okay with that. Level 1 is easy. Each time I start the 30 day shred I make it until almost the very end and then quit. I feel unmotivated lately so please I really want all of you bugging me and motivating me to keep going. Please add me and write on my wall yelling at me to not give up

Oh yes of course!!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Did my day 2 level 1 last night - didn't have time in the morning. It seemed to go better than day 1 - because I was more awake, I think. :) Definitely not a morning person, so I think I'll keep with afternoon/evening workouts. I still have to post my measurements later today. Thanks to this group for keeping me motivated! (very sore in my thighs! those dang lunges!!!) :)
  • Tsdennis
    Tsdennis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Here are my starting stats:

Weight: 158
    Neck: 14.5
    Waist: 36
    Hips: 40
    Chest: 39
    Right Arm: 10 3/4
    Left Arm : 10 1/2
    Right Thigh: 20
    Left Thigh: 23

Level 1 Day 3 is also completed, these push ups are getting harder by the day because of being sore. I pushed through it though . Good Luck Everyone!!!
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    So I've been debating with myself of when I want to weigh in and do measurements. I think the Monday weigh in's will be great to keep me on track and honest, but I also thought about maybe weighing in and doing measurement the beginning of each level, so every 10 days (weigh on the 11th day right before starting next level). But I don't know if I can go 10 days without weighing myself, that will be a challenge in of its self. I also don't know if I want to do measurements all the time, almost want them to be a surprise at the end. I don't know, just bored at work, to much time on my hands right now so my mind is running ragged. Better than eating the halloween candy though:) What are your thoughts?
  • tntmom87
    tntmom87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So I've been debating with myself of when I want to weigh in and do measurements. I think the Monday weigh in's will be great to keep me on track and honest, but I also thought about maybe weighing in and doing measurement the beginning of each level, so every 10 days (weigh on the 11th day right before starting next level). But I don't know if I can go 10 days without weighing myself, that will be a challenge in of its self. I also don't know if I want to do measurements all the time, almost want them to be a surprise at the end. I don't know, just bored at work, to much time on my hands right now so my mind is running ragged. Better than eating the halloween candy though:) What are your thoughts?

You could still always weigh yourself whenever you want, but maybe just post the results on that 11th day. I'm with you on the measurements too....I think I'm only going to do mine at the end so that I'm (hopefully) nicely surprised.
  • ecronick
    Options
    However you want to do it ladies. I have a spreadsheet made up for myself so I track weekly to see how far I've come in my journey. If you want to measure at the end by all means go for it!! :)
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Finished Day 3 :happy: I feel pretty good today. I'm hoping my motivation will stay throughout the program.
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3. Still sore during pushups. Had to stop once to tell 3yo that she could not play the xylophone in bed!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is in the bag. It looks like i am going to have to put our gtreat dane up from now on. Hard to exercise with a giant dog wanting to join in.. best of luck to all!
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Day 3 is in the bag. It looks like i am going to have to put our gtreat dane up from now on. Hard to exercise with a giant dog wanting to join in.. best of luck to all!

hahaha! My cat is always getting in my way, she's really bad when I'm doing floor exercises. My dog's pretty good about sitting off to the side watching. He usually just chews on his squeaky waiting for me to be done. But a great dane would be a bigger challenge trying to maneuver around. Just give him/her some extra play time when you're done working out.
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Well I am hoping the worst is over - L1D3 went pretty well & was far less painful than D1 and D2. However, I downsized from 5lb on D1 to 3lb weights on D2 and D3 - but still can't complete all the shoulder exercises, have to put the weights down for the 2nd set. Other upper body is OK, just the shoulder presses and raises that seem to kill me!

Is anyone else HUNGRY like crazy? Trying to figure out if this is due to 30DS or because I made the mistake of a HARD run after D1. I shred in the evening, and D2 I woke up and wanted to eat the entire kitchen! Today, a bit better but I didn't do a very good job tracking + lunch out + Halloween candy bowl.

Tomorrow will try AM run, PM shred!
  • ecronick
    Options
    L1D3 in the bag however, I felt like I was going to die. No, no, not because it was to hard as a workout, oh no, it's because I am sick now. UGH!! Why now? If this sudafed doesn't kick in within a day or so I may have to skip a few days of shredding and just catch up on my "off" days.

Glad all of you are sticking with it!!
  • Rewinds
    Options
    I'm about to go into my D3 workout but...oh my. My legs are sooooo stiff. Walking up and down stairs is the hardest ;___; Wish me luck with those lunges and star jumps D: