Options
    Love it!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    * Like *
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    im loving the badge its fab, gr8 name, ill go get the badge on my signature now, thanx, gr8 work.x
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies! Let's get this challenge started!

First off, please introduce yourselves.

FemmeRides - Hi! My name is Tabitha and I'm a stay at home mom with two lovely kids. My daughter is 3 and my son is 1 1/2. They keep me busy! My highest weight was in February of 2007 when I peaked at 252.8lbs. I got down to 180.8lbs in June 2007 and then got pregnant in October 2007 with my daughter. I gained every ounce back. :laugh: Then I got back to 185lbs in June of 2009 on my daughter's first birthday, only to find out I was 4 weeks pregnant. :laugh: :sad: :love: Fast forward to March 2010, I am back up to 240lbs and my son is already a few weeks old. I think I got down to 230lbs but stayed there for quite some time. This past May, I finally decided I needed to get my *kitten* back in gear. So May 1st, I weighed in at 220.8lbs and a 40.5inch waist. As of today, I am 182.1lbs and have a 33 inch waist. YAY! I still have about 20lbs to lose so that's what you guys are for! HELP ME LOSE WEIGHT!!! :flowerforyou:

Good luck ladies! Can't wait to meet you all!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    done my 40 crunches, 30 squats did 20 push ups and 100 jump jacks :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    Options
    nice job! that's what i'm talking about! now, give us some of your details. why did you choose this challenge?
  • femmerides
    Options
    alright ladies. here is our challenge for the day.

1. Drink 100 ounces of water a day, everyday
    2. Wednesdays physical challenge: 75 jumping jacks, 40 sit-ups, 30 squats, and 10 push-ups .

Let's keep each other motivated!

My plan for today is to do both 1 and 2 and then i'm also going to do an hour of Turbo Kick. I'm going to start my day with some yummy oatmeal to fuel my body.

What are your plans for the day?
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Hi :smile: my name is Kirsty, i live in North East Scotland and live on my own...well apart from the cat 'Figaro' ! i love living by myself as i can do as i please, which is usually only work and working out! I am a zumba adict and started about 6 months ago and i now go 3 times a week, i would go more if i could afford all the classes, i recently started power walking 3.5 miles home from work at 5 mph everyday and i have seen and felt a big difference in my muscles :bigsmile: . I joined this group because i love exersize, i have suffered with mild depression :sad: in the past and it very occassionally flares up and gets me down but since working out so much i have noticed a big difference, i get such a buzz :happy: from working out. My starting weight when i joined here was 157 lbs and i am now 126, its taken a lot of willpower somedays as i love my food :blushing: but now i only have the odd bad day. I am on another challenge too and my goal is to b 120 lbs for xmas, i am on track but on hols the end of nxt week so have to b carefull not to b 2 bad! :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    i am on 8 glasses of water today but not sure how many oz that is, ive had 1.75 litres.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Hi :smile: my name is Kirsty, i live in North East Scotland and live on my own...well apart from the cat 'Figaro' ! i love living by myself as i can do as i please, which is usually only work and working out! I am a zumba adict and started about 6 months ago and i now go 3 times a week, i would go more if i could afford all the classes, i recently started power walking 3.5 miles home from work at 5 mph everyday and i have seen and felt a big difference in my muscles :bigsmile: . I joined this group because i love exersize, i have suffered with mild depression :sad: in the past and it very occassionally flares up and gets me down but since working out so much i have noticed a big difference, i get such a buzz :happy: from working out. My starting weight when i joined here was 157 lbs and i am now 126, its taken a lot of willpower somedays as i love my food :blushing: but now i only have the odd bad day. I am on another challenge too and my goal is to b 120 lbs for xmas, i am on track but on hols the end of nxt week so have to b carefull not to b 2 bad! :bigsmile:
    team mates please feel free to add me but let me know ur on this team so i know who u r!
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My name is Erica. I work full-time and have two kids, Paige, 6 and Alexander, 2. I would like to lose 20-30lbs before Jan 22, 2012 - I leave for my first cruise with the hubby to celebrate 10 years of marriage.

Thanks!

Erica
  • femmerides
    Options
    My name is Erica. I work full-time and have two kids, Paige, 6 and Alexander, 2. I would like to lose 20-30lbs before Jan 22, 2012 - I leave for my first cruise with the hubby to celebrate 10 years of marriage.

Thanks!

Erica

congrats on the 10 years! wow! i'm at 7.5years and i thought THAT was impressive. lol. :-)

welcome everyone! how are you guys doing on your challenge so far?
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options

Thanks!

Erica
    lol i sent u a request the same time as u sent me one !!! :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    Options
    my exercises and water intake are almost done! i just have one more liter to finish off and then push-ups and i'm done for the day. :-) i'm also doing 50 jumping jacks with kicks and an hour of turbokick. :-)
  • femmerides
    Options
    actually...make that 2 hours. :-) i'm doing an hour of my own practice dvds (i'm training to be a turbokick instructor) and then doing a class at the ymca.
  • femmerides
    Options
    Tomorrow's exercise is in! Here is what I was sent for tomorrow's challenge.

"I am totally using the upper body workout from a challenge I did in September so if you have done Gary's challenges before these should be nothing new. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS THAT GO WITH EACH EXERCISE! Even if you think you know what the exercise it I want to make sure everyone is doing the same thing.

2 Sets of 15 swimmers press, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21's and 2 sets of 15 tricep kickbacks

Video:
    Swimmers press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edj1s-BdyLA&feature=related
    Wood Chop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShEMC1Z2U4c
    21's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIL7f7Ljb9A (note these are 7 in each position)
    Tricep Kickbacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiqKL0jS4 (note this is 15 per SIDE so 30 per set)"

good luck ladies!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Hello, Everyone! My name is Nadine I am 35 with three kids.
    Today I drank 104oz water
    100 JJ
    50 squats
    50 push ups
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did everything yesterday!!! I am already pumped that I did a walk and some quick exercises already today. I will do the arm exercises later at home and hoep to also do 30 minute work out video. My downfall is after 8pm and the munchies start kicking in..... hopefully not tonight!
  • femmerides
    Options
    good morning everyone! how was yesterday? did you get your 100oz of water in? how about your exercises? please let me know.

gettingthin03 and HALSTON05...i need to know if you got your exercise and you water in.

kirstyfromscotland...did you get your water in?

don't forget to watch the videos for today's challenge! :-)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • HALSTON05
    HALSTON05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Im so behind,,,I didnt even know we had a team name yet! :) Yes I did my exercise's yesterday!

Anyhow, my name is Halston, Im from Texas, 28, 2 boys (well 3 if you count my husband), sw: 264 cw: 256. I joined this challenge so I would HAVE to exercise, finding time to do it with our crazy schedule is very hard, but I dont like letting anyone down so Ill do it in my sleep if I have too! LOL