What's your NSV today?

Options

Replies

• chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I forgot my glasses this morning in my bedroom upstairs. I was late and rushed up to get them---but I DIDN'T have to take one step at at time! I shocked myself by bounding up the stairs and my heart didn't pound and my knees didn't give out! I'm 43 lbs down, want to lose 157 total. This gave me hope.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    For the second morning in a row my husband commented that my work slacks (different pairs) are looking a bit too big to wear.
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I was at the food court and didn't buy anything!
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I went home for a healthy lunch instead of grabbing something unhealthy at work.
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I ate super healthy today! and when I wanted chocolate, I had a 100 calories Thinsation and shared half of it with a a friend!
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Got a call at 6pm asking me to play a game of soccer at 8.. And I did it!

Something I would NEVER have done this time last year.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    The smaller pants that I had to buy a couple of weeks ago are getting loose already! Almost time to go shopping again!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I went to a kickboxing class for the first time and wasn't nervous or afraid that I would be lost or the biggest one
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • melbaby925
    Options
    I haven't gained any weight in 3 whole weeks of wearing this stupid Franken-boot. 4 more weeks to go until I can start walking again like a normal human being and hopefully start running again.
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I completed L1D1 of 30DS. I have always hated exercising.
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose my breath on the stairmaster after 40 minutes today.
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My new work slacks I bought a month ago are already too big!! *bonus* I haven't eaten ANY halloween candy, at ALL!!!!! Major LIFETIME victory for me!!
  • fruittart7
    Options
    15 straight minutes on the elliptical which is fantastic for me because i HATE the elliptical!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have 3 today! :happy:

My doctor "high fived" me today and said she was proud of me! She said she wanted to clone me as a "model patient". LOL

I got on the scale in the grocery store with only a slight hesitation. And guess what!!! Yeah, I can weigh myself on that scale!!!!

My kids have Halloween candy all over the place and I haven't eaten any today! (What I have eaten, I have put in my diary!)
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I did that yesterday! :D
    Last night I tried on dresses that I had from ages ago then couldn't fit into and now I do (I might wait until they look a BIT nicer though, only a few weeks or couple months and I'll be so happy to wear them and to go buy more clothes that aren't baggy!
  • erikahernandez360
    Options
    I'm under 1500 today! :)
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Although earlier in the day I was unmotivated and didn't make the healthiest choices for lunch, tonight I came home and walked not once on the treadmill but twice. I feel pretty good right now and still have calories left over for the day.
  • bunnieslippers
    Options
    Resisted candy again today. 3 days of candy in the house and I've only eaten 5 rolls of Rockets.
    Walked a total of 2 hours and 13 mins today, after not walking in a long time. Calves are burning but I feel great!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Last night I did a video gait analysis at the running store, and didn't cringe when I saw the video! In fact, I found myself thinking, "Huh ... I'm really getting there!" in a satisfied way! :happy:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I saw myself in the mirror and didn't look fat!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!