Loss For Xmas - 1st November - End DEC

Options

Replies

• SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Oooo! I want to join!!! 15 lb is my goal.
    I tweeted as well!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great okay then we should have at least a weekly posting of how much you have lost that week. And if you want to post it on twitter as well then we can do that and those who have Twitter can follow.

I was considering doing before pictures and then I would do an after picture up in my Christmas outfit. I will be posting links about tips and exercises and also good people to follow on twitter under the #lossforxmas.

Please don't feel that if you don't have twitter you're not going to be as involved as I will be posting regularly in this as well.
  • CondensedKelley
    Options
    Would love to join - starting to "slack off" just doing this on my own.

CW: 159
    Xmas goal weight: 145
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    The more the merrier. :)

Anyone up for posting before pictures?
  • CondensedKelley
    Options
    I hope I added everyone! My apologies if I missed you (or sent you a friend request twice!).

I'm new to MFP and "electronically challenged" so if everyone else is up for photos I'll do it but may need to help to post.
  • tiggyfan
    Options
    Has everyone had a good day today???

I have, first one in a v.long time
  • SweetVaness
    SweetVaness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also In Im excited my goal is to lose 15lbs by xmas lets do this!!!!
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    I've had a good day today. Although I did finish the Halloween sweets. But still within my calories. Bonus being I know there's no more here left for me to eat.

How did everyone else do?
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I've had a good day today. Although I did finish the Halloween sweets. But still within my calories. Bonus being I know there's no more here left for me to eat.

How did everyone else do?

Day is still not done yet! Only 4pm here, and I still have a thousand something calories left because I exercised for two hours. Yikes!
  • CondensedKelley
    Options
    Today was ok...had a slip and ate a "fun size" candy before looking up the calories. Normally they are 50 max - this one was 130!!!! i had to remove my feta cheese from dinner to keep under cals - but lesson learned!
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I had an okay day. I was out with my mom at the mall all day, which can make things a bit tough lol But I did okay.
  • Jennabon
    Options
    I'm in!! My goal is 20 lbs - New to this site, use to weight watchers so not sure how the calorie counting will go but looking forward to trying. Does anyone have any exercise suggestions - I was thinking about trying Insanity or 30 day shred...I'm predominately working out from home.
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! My name is Chrissy and need something to get me out of this slum. I would like to be down 20lbs by December 25th. I am scheduled for my drivers license picture for December 23rd and it is also my B-Day:) So I am going to have to look at that picture for 4years.

SW 227
    CW 207
    GW 130
  • wadeburger
    Options
    had an alright day. worked out however bought some naughty things at lunch :(
    tomorrow is a new day need to try harder!!!!
  • forwardme
    Options
    I'm in hope it's not too late to join - very fed up as trying but not losing my goal is a stone by christmas 16ibs
    how do we change my settings so people can see what I'm eating that might help me I think.
    I work 12 hr days so if anyone can recommend any food meal plans I can prepare in advance it would help.
  • ellisbec
    Options
    I'm in too, I have slowed down to pretty much a stop in my weight loss, so giving myself a 5lb target which will complete a 3 stone loss!!! I still have more to lose but finding it hard at mo!!!

have joined in the twitter thing too, good luck everybody

:drinker:
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    Welcome everyone who joined yesterday. Not too late at all.

I need to push myself to get out an exercise in the dark nights. It's getting dark here in the UK from about 4pm.

Any suggestions?
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    Welcome everyone who has joined.

I am struggling with the exercising at night, now that its getting dark at 4pm and I don't finish work until 5pm.

Any suggestions?
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am finding myself in the same predicament. I am actually afraid to run in my neighborhood at night. Not the safest nor well lighted area but I need to get in my running outside time(training for a half marathon). If anyone has any suggestions for me.
  • surveying
    surveying Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I would like to lose 24lb by xmas but think that is a tough order. I will therefore settle for 10lb. Anything over that is a bonus.