124»

Replies

• harleigh67
    Options
    My name is Leigh Anne and I love Harley Davidson so I combined the two
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Some of us like a *little* privacy. Knowing first names is not important to support each other.

Yes some people do like a little privacy and if they do then obz they dont have to comment.
    Its just nice to get to know people
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    :yawn:

why do people have to be so rude?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

why do people have to be so rude?

Some people have nothing better to do with their lives than to troll on the internet. Really, if you read a forum and you have no reply to it, then just don't reply. Seriously.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My name is Mark, and Headup is one of my favourite Deftones song.

I was wondering where Headup came from!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrea, often gets shortened to Andie, and my husband used to call me andiechick to wind me up, I was looking for a username n fed up of alternatives with numbers n this just stuck! ;0)
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    My name is Megan, and I've been a starbucks fan since I was like 15, and it's just an easy name to remember now. haha.
  • g0rg0ri
    Options
    My real name is Rafael. And my nickname came from the simpsons character Ralph Wiggum because in latin america the character's name is Rafa Gorgori, and my university friends started calling me Rafa Gorgori and I like it. Due to some internet not written rules, I change the 'o' for '0'
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    my name is shadoe and my username is its shadow with an e:)(without spaces)
    everyone always thinks its a w...but thats understandable..so i made it clear lol
  • bottlecaps
    Options
    Howdy!
    My names Lyndsay. And I was chewing a plastic bottle cap when i signed up to MFP. Usernames are to hard to come up with haha.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I used Elizabeth because I don't want to use my real name, so I'm not saying what it is of course.
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My username is a bible verse that I really like Psalm 37 verse 4. My real name is Karen.
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My name is Karessa- my username is because I love hummingbirds- I have 3 tattoos of hummingbirds. I use that user name on just about everything I have. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love hummingbirds. Plus '71 is the year I was born.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ok so i see alot of people on here who doesnt use their name for a username.

Im just wondering why they dont use their name & why you have chosen what youve got :bigsmile:
    and what is your real name? :happy:

My names Jade as it says in username:
    Feel free to add me :smile:

I'm Phat I'm a daddy, Terry
  • normsch
    Options
    Hello Jade. Norm is my name and weight control is my game, I hope!
  • Cassiopeia00
    Options
    My name is Melissa :) Cassiopeia is my favorite constellation- the 00 was because someone here already had the handle and it wanted me to stick in numbers with it. Don't really have a favorite or meaningful number, so went with the double zeros.
  • Frozen_Mango
    Options
    My names Chloe, but I adore frozen mango cubes - they are awesome :D
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    My name is Jenn. I don't ever use my real name on online accounts because I hate the idea of someone being able to track me down by my name. My parents instilled all these horror stories in me. The wannabeskinny part is just because that's true and 73011 is the day my boyfriend and I started dating.
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My name is Martin.. I picked liveinthemix because I like to DJ in my spare time..
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Ok so i see alot of people on here who doesnt use their name for a username.

Im just wondering why they dont use their name & why you have chosen what youve got :bigsmile:
    and what is your real name? :happy:

My names Jade as it says in username:
    Feel free to add me :smile:

I don't really want to be identifiable on here, so that's why I use the screen name I use. My favorite band is The Bravery so that's where my sn comes from.

My real name. *sigh* Alright, twist my arm! It's LaMonica. :smile: