• ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stamd for?
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Non-scale-victory

I tried on some old pants and actually got them on - yes they are too tight to wear but previously i couldn't get them past my hips! Oh yea...I'll be in them soon!
  • wostrem
    wostrem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I washed my hands in the sink and when I dried them off with a towel, my wedding ring flew right off my finger and onto the floor! A year ago, I would have had to work to get that ring off my finger.
  • ctalimenti
    Options
    Non-scale-victory

I tried on some old pants and actually got them on - yes they are too tight to wear but previously i couldn't get them past my hips! Oh yea...I'll be in them soon!

Oh thank you! Have been wondering about that forever.

I walked 30 mintues today with my neighbor and her dogs! First time exercising since spring! Woo hoo!!!
  • ctalimenti
    Options
    I washed my hands in the sink and when I dried them off with a towel, my wedding ring flew right off my finger and onto the floor! A year ago, I would have had to work to get that ring off my finger.

OMG good thing it didn't fly down the drain!
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Found my body pump class much easier then normal... time to increase my weights :)

OMG! I just started this class last week! Congratulation on your weight increase! I was wondering if I could not have any weights at all for the next couple of weeks! :laugh: Hope to increasee mine to 10 pounds next month.
  • xmalonex
    Options
    We didn't order pizza last night! I know that sounds like not much but my wife suggested it and for a moment I thought eww that sounds good...then just said no way...so we had a healthy dinner instead. Plus she would have eaten maybe two bites and I would have eaten the whole thing...plus probably dipped it in ranch. LOL

So instead of 10,000 calories last night...I rounded off my whole day at 1,500. :)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Restarted my goal of 5 days a week workout yesterday......I'm doing 6 week 6 pack (she's Satan but I burn 300 calories in like 35 minutes!!)

I'm wearing a dress today that when I bought it at the beginning of the school year was a little tight around my middle but okay enough to wear. Today it's not even touching my tummy and has a nice little swish around the stomach area from all the room. Pretty soon I won't be able to wear it!!! (now if my boobs would cooperate and shrink some....they still fill out the dress nicely)

I'm not wearing spandex biker shorts under my dress (used to do this because of my thighs rubbing together and causing chaffing).....and my thighs are barely brushing and not even enough to cause pain or chaffing!!!!!

And the scale is starting to inch back down slowly......and I'm less afraid to step on it!!
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    my NSV was i did squats last night.. all 100 of them i feel very proud of myself.. long time since i did a proper squat...
  • narenn
    narenn Posts: 73
    Options
    Waking up before 10am for cardio and ab work :)
  • babettebodiene
    babettebodiene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined a gym today!! :) x
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    I was given club seats to the UCF Knights (Orlando, FL) football game tonight. I know my husband will be downing beer and hot wings like the rapture is tomorrow. In the club they also give out free buttered popcorn and cookies. I don't have many calories left for the day and won't have time to get in any cardio tonight so I've got to stick to my water tonight. I weigh in tomorrow morning and don't want to ruin it.
  • Annieboo51
    Options
    i am jogging instead of just walking, and ........ i actually like it : )
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a jumper dress that hasn't seen my body for a decade...seriously... and I LOVE it!
  • goelvira
    goelvira Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Someone in my office brought in a large tray of all sorts of goodies........cupcakes, chocolates, cookies, brownies.. you know.. all those evil temptations! I'm proud to say that it didn't even bother me NOT to have any of it! :-)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I tried on a size 8 and they fit! but I did not buy them... BIGGER NSV I walked out of a store without buying something. I am working on that :wink: I love shopping :bigsmile:
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I told myself I was only allowed one piece of Halloween candy. So I grabbed a fun sized pack of skittles, and ate it. I don't know what made me grab another, but after I had only eaten one and was about to eat the rest, I rushed to put them away in a sandwich bag.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I stayed on the treadmill for the full 45 minutes. After bragging yesterday, I was dismayed to get on it today and find that some of my injuries didn't like me today. But I kept walking anyway, just slower than I wanted to.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I haven't touched a piece of Halloween candy since Monday.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    this is one swell thread! thanks for starting it.

I have a bracelet with a hook and chain clasp that's hard to do up by myself. so i've been hooking it up first, then slowly pushing and pulling it up over my hand to my wrist. today i had to take it off and rehook it so that the bracelet is as small as it can go ... and i still got it on without any problem. woot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!