What's your NSV today?

Options

Replies

• sweetemily82
    Options
    I don't really have a particular NSV yet, but reading all these great updates is helping me to stay away from the box of full-size Reese's cups sitting on a coworker's desk. YAY! Maybe that alone is my NSV!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing my wedding band again, and I'm not worried about it getting stuck on my finger!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My pants are fitting looser today! Like, They keep falling down loose, and they were just pulled out of the dryer this morning!
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    OH AND My NSV for the week:

I tried on this GREAT Red Peacoat at Costco around the first of October, size XL and it couldn't button. I tried it on again on Tuesday the 1st of November, AND IT BUTTONED! So I bought it!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My thighs aren't as jiggly.

My stomach keeps on getting flatter:bigsmile:

I have less fat hanging out the sides of my bra:embarassed:
  • red0101
    Options
    for the last 4 days i ran 8.0 for 10min without stopping. that felt soooooo good.

today let make it 5 in a row. :wink:
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    L1D2 of 30 day shred complete :)
    Didn't have any Halloween candy this year and threw out the chocolate cupcakes my mom sent home with me. (She was trying to avoid eating them too lol.)
    Almost reached 8 glasses of water today.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I noticed how skinny my hands and feet are starting to look :) No more sausage fingers ;)
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    for the last 4 days i ran 8.0 for 10min without stopping. that felt soooooo good.

today let make it 5 in a row. :wink:

That's fantastic!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I cycled 28 km to work non-stop. I've ridden to work before but have always had to stop along the way for a breather so it's the non-stop that is my NSV.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I ran for 40 minutes straight! (I don't typically run.) I don't think I have ever run for 40 minutes straight!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    NSV's: first, I bought a size large shirt last night and it fits comfy! Second, I went to Gandolfo's for lunch. Their menu is on MFP. When I ordered the girl told me that I got free cake because it is Thursday. I recalculated my meal and was able to eat 1/2 of the sandwich and half of the cake to stay under my calories. It also allowed me to quench 2 cravings.
  • medstudentchef
    Options
    The hospital was out of clean large scrubs today, so I put on a pair of medium ones to go into surgery and they fit wonderfully!
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    We all ordered fleece vests at work. I ordered a large of course but when the shipment came in they were short a large so I took a medium and it fits!!!(sorry for the run on) Not only does it fit but I could have ordered a small!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I drank 8 cups of water today and nothing else. Only water yesterday too. With a friend and leslie sansone videos I've walked with a little jogging, 12 miles in the last 3 days and feel great about it. That's the most i've ever done.
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Done 14 miles with leslie sansone and only water for three days. This is day four. I've been exercising on a regular basis for over a month now. Don't know if or when the last time i did that was.
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    I'm new...what does "NSV" stand for?
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm new...what does "NSV" stand for?

"non-scale victory" -- such as, it's 5 days after Halloween, and there is still candy left! HAHA!

(Previously, I would totally have eaten it ALL by now, and already bought MORE in the after-Halloween clearance sales!)
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Today, my size 40 belt no longer fits me! I even punched 2 extra holes in it so it would last me longer, but because of the style of the belt, I couldn't make anymore.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I cleaned out my closet of all the clothes that are too big - I'll never wear that size again! There were even some brand new items I had purchased as in-between sizes and they were too big! Two full bags to donate and I'm going shopping for a few things to get me to the next smaller size. I won't have to shop in the Women's section anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!