Thong underwear!

Options

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

I learned an important thong fact while moonlighting at Victoria's Secret. The skinny part is SUPPOSED to lightly and gently rest on top of your booty crack, not go into it. True story. Not sure if this applies to G-strings, because at that point I declare them for recreational use only. Thankfully, I never had to do a fitting.
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    bwah ha ha!!! That's funny! Thanks for sharing! :laugh: :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I freakin' LOVE boyshorts!!!!! and CHEEKY shorts!!!!!!! They're my favorite~~~ AND Fredricks pretty much rocks my socks off... LOVE THEM!!!!
    I do have thongs, but I don't wear them as often as I used to....
    Frederick's has the 'perfect' underwear. I think that is actually what they call it. It is a lacy boy short and it is the most comfortable stuff I have ever worn and doesn't show through any pants, dresses or skirts. 5 for $25 too!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    I freakin' LOVE boyshorts!!!!! and CHEEKY shorts!!!!!!! They're my favorite~~~ AND Fredricks pretty much rocks my socks off... LOVE THEM!!!!
    Frederick's has the 'perfect' underwear. I think that is actually what they call it. It is a lacy boy short and it is the most comfortable stuff I have ever worn and doesn't show through any pants, dresses or skirts. 5 for $25 too!

We don't have a Fredricks here in Canada!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My BFF made fun of me for YEARS for wearing bikini or full coverage panties. She gave me the best advice: once you find the right kind of thong for you, you'll never go back. That was 5 years ago and she was sooooo right. Once you find the right fit and right amount of "back floss", it's impossible to go back to the reg. 5 years ago was the last time I ever had to pick a wedgie...it's glorious! I never, ever thought I would be a thong wearer! :love:

As for working out, it feels strange at first, but going commando is the only way to do it. :wink:

ETA: also as a bonus - no more folding panties!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I AM SITTING AT MY DESK LAUGHING LIKE A MAD WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options

I am with you... I love love love Boy shorts!!!!!!! they are so awesome!!!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I don't care how much weight I lose, I'm not going to wear anal floss...why walk around with a wedgie all the time? To each their own though!
  • mariahhatfield
    Options
    this just made my day! (:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Very cute story. :flowerforyou:

I've been wearing 'em for over a decade now. I only wear my granny panties when my Aunt Flo visits!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I've never worn one! Haha
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Oh that was too funny, but if they are the right size and you give it a day you won't even notice them anymore i swear
  • DarleneMedeiros
    Options
    You are CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Had a good laugh and burnt 20 calories doing it. Thanks
  • jewels68
    Options
    OMG. You made my morning when I read this.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    They have a GREAT website! =)

We don't have a Fredricks here in Canada!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    You are CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Had a good laugh and burnt 20 calories doing it. Thanks

TRUE STORY!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    haha too funny. I wonder if is true that some people say it's better to wear regular granny panties as these keeps everything up and tight and not hanging and wobbly if you wear too much thong?! hmmm

Ive never heard of this. I wear thongs everyday >.< Does anyone know if this is true?
  • lrod2323
    Options
    haha too funny. I wonder if is true that some people say it's better to wear regular granny panties as these keeps everything up and tight and not hanging and wobbly if you wear too much thong?! hmmm

Ive never heard of this. I wear thongs everyday >.< Does anyone know if this is true?

Not true lol, it will just hang and wobble in the granny panties WITH horrible panty lines showing. Burn the Grannys!!!!
  • AlissaB87
    Options
    LOL!!! Love it!!
  • artsiefartsiek
    Options
    HAHA! I am 161 pounds right now and even at 165 I wore them. Sorry...no fart catchers for me :)