NO NOVEMBER NONSENSE!! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I think my post above may come across wrong and I would edit it if allowed. I am afraid that it seems like I said that I have rage and violence problems and I absolutely do not. I rarely get angry but I do tend to shutdown a bit when I feel depressed. I wish I would have written that better. Now ya'll will think I am nuts.

lol we do not think you are nuts :)

Well!? lol! Not in THAT sense anyway, I love your humor and you are a nut! As am i for that matter! I dont know what is causing your shutdown so i dont know that anything i can say will help, but know that we are all here and support you 100%!!! We only want you to succeed and get to your goals!!! Where is my motivating mama from the beginning of October!!!?? Lets find here and start working on that sexxxaaaayyyy-ness :bigsmile: :bigsmile: But in all seriousness if you need to chit chat, know im here and usually not far from the computer. :flowerforyou:
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    My thighs are a little sore today from doing from doing the 30DS and C25K, two days in a row. But it's a good thing.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think my post above may come across wrong and I would edit it if allowed. I am afraid that it seems like I said that I have rage and violence problems and I absolutely do not. I rarely get angry but I do tend to shutdown a bit when I feel depressed. I wish I would have written that better. Now ya'll will think I am nuts.

We're all nuts ;-) JK Your post was not written wrong/bad & it didn't come across to me that you're a violent, crazy *kitten*. lol As far as the meds - maybe you just need more time to get adjusted to the new dosage? I remember when being taken off of the meds they kept decreasing my dose and it hit me hard. It took my body a while to adjust. Hope whatever it is works itself out quickly & you start feeling better! Keep active, that's always helped me when I'm in a funk.
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! Ya'll are the best and I feel so lucky to be a part of this group. I will work my hardest to keep annoying the crap out of all of you with my goofy posts. ;)
  • MegSommer
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! Ya'll are the best and I feel so lucky to be a part of this group. I will work my hardest to keep annoying the crap out of all of you with my goofy posts. ;)

ATTA GIRL!!! :o)
  • MegSommer
    Options
    Just got home from the gym and finished up D2W1 of C25K. I ate an awesome dinner, lol, so i knew i needed to burn some extra calories to come out a little closer to even. I was doing 3.5 walking for 90 sec and 6.5 or 7.0 for 60 sec running!! Phew!!!:yawn: Stats: 35 minutes, 2.45 miles, 215 calories. I can see improvement from day 1 already! :love:

Alrighty kids, gonna go shower and go get some much needed sleep and hope to sleep past 6 am!!! Cross your fingers:ohwell: ! Usually on the weekends im out and about more since hubster is home with us so keep up your motivation and ill check in here and there. We are an awesome group and thankfully we pretty much motivate our selves but i know the extra kick in the pants is always helpful! :o) g'night! Have a great/healthy weekend and dont forget to log or ill come find you!!!!! :devil: :bigsmile:

:heart: Meg
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Night Night Meg and sweet dreams. I'll be going here myself in a little while.

Did my grocery shopping early this morning and then did a lot of walking. My back calf was bugging me and I didn't feel like jumping around to Jillian today so we'll give her a go tomorrow.

Found some awesome licorice at Aldi's. Strawberry flavored. Good snack it looks to be. Haven't had yet.

Plan to make soup tomorrow for lunch. Told ya all the talk of potato soup I'd make some. :laugh:

Loves to all..

xo

Amber
  • Madiann
    Options
    Just got home from the gym and finished up D2W1 of C25K. I ate an awesome dinner, lol, so i knew i needed to burn some extra calories to come out a little closer to even. I was doing 3.5 walking for 90 sec and 6.5 or 7.0 for 60 sec running!! Phew!!!:yawn: Stats: 35 minutes, 2.45 miles, 215 calories. I can see improvement from day 1 already! :love:

I was curious what you were doing. I wrote down my numbers from this morning. 3.5 walking and 4.5 for running. I burned 177 calories, 1.76 miles for 29 minutes. The first week is only 29 minutes, so are you doing some extra warm up or cool down?
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    saturday-1.gif

Morning!

How's it going everyone? Are we all having a good Saturday so far? Mine's been pretty okay so far.

I need to get the soup into the crockpot looks like it'll be tomorrow's lunch instead and having enchiladas for dinner from skinnytaste website, yum yum!

Made a cheesecake for Daniel to take and he forgot it! I'll take it down there about 11:30 am or so.

I'll be getting my shred on today. It'll be L3D4 since I didn't do it yesterday. My walking felt nice though yesterday!

Allright well check in later.

xo

Amber
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I hope you have a great Saturday filled with exercise and good food choices.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Here is the team. I couldn't find you. Now that I found you guys again. I can get started. :) Hope I didn't miss that much.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Meg-I messaged u about the spreadsheet and banner. :smile: :smile:
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great Saturday! It was a beautiful day here in MN so I went out for a run -- It was great!

Keep up the good work ladies!
  • Madiann
    Options
    Here is the team. I couldn't find you. Now that I found you guys again. I can get started. :) Hope I didn't miss that much.

Well, hello again. The last group we were together in, "lose 10 pounds by halloween". That fizzled. I finished though and now I'm doing a second round of the 30 DS. Not doing the modified versions. I have also have started the C25K, which I know Meg is doing also. So how is it going on your end? Way to go on your weight loss!
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    It's gone a bit quiet..... is everyone ok?

xxxx
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i think its weekend silence, lol, sooo how did everyone do this week? I didnt do great, but im in it to win it so here is to a new week!! today i ran and i will do the same tommorow..lets do this!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    planned my workout week on the spreadsheet; i think this will help manage my workout goals...it looks good now i just have to do it!!
  • MegSommer
    Options

I was curious what you were doing. I wrote down my numbers from this morning. 3.5 walking and 4.5 for running. I burned 177 calories, 1.76 miles for 29 minutes. The first week is only 29 minutes, so are you doing some extra warm up or cool down?

Yes, i am a creature of even numbers. I hate having weird numbers to remember so i usually go until im satisfied. :o) Weird i know, but i usually get an extra 5-10 minutes and extra calories so in this case my OCD isnt bad. :laugh:
  • MegSommer
    Options
    HEY GOING TO START A WEEK 2 THREAD. GO THERE TO CHECK IN THIS WEEK AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU DID WEEK 1!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I have a class for work this week on Monday Tuesday -- which has thrown my schedule off quite a bit and kept my MFP activity to a minimum!!!!

I am happy to report that last week went GREAT for me!!! I was able to keep within my calorie goals and do SOMETHING every day except Monday. I also saw a loss! YAY!!

This week I expect the same -- Monday off - and then hard work and dedication staying under my cal goals and getting some form of exercise in.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!! :)