Out of my league...

Options

Replies

• JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't realize they were doing it!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Idk I thought my bf was kinda out of my league and we've been together for over a year now.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    How do you know your league?

:/
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'd laugh and walk away thinking that someone put them up to it! :blushing:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I never thought of myself in a league, but if I DO have one, I don't really feel that's anybody's "out of it." I think that people who think like that may have some self esteem issues. No one is out of your league. Quit thinking like that. We are all just people living in this wonderfully ****ty, beloved little world. No one should be elevated enough to make it so you feel that you shouldn't be speaking to them. If people are making you feel like that, they are douche bags. Yeah.....douche bags are kinda in a "league of their own"........but who wants to be in the Douche bag league? Not me.

**I just want to add that I am not totally sober right now...so if that didn't make sense? My bad.
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd laugh and walk away thinking that someone put them up to it! :blushing:

I'd do this too, lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could find someone closer to my age. Younger women seem to be attracted to me. I don't have much in common with them. Frustrating!

maybe your not looking at the mature ones :) there is alot of girls my age..that are super mature and are dating your age..:)

Umm, where's the sign up sheet for that list lol?
    Grabbing a hold of my hair at the nape of my neck will make me weak in the knees.

That's hilarious!! When I kiss a girl, that's like...instinctive for me...you don't jerk her hair, it's more squeezing it...and is a place for your hand to keep it from squeezing elsewhere lol.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I smile ... And hope they see the real me
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'd think they were out of their damn mind.
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    I'd think they were out of their damn mind.
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    I just wish I could find someone closer to my age. Younger women seem to be attracted to me. I don't have much in common with them. Frustrating!

maybe your not looking at the mature ones :) there is alot of girls my age..that are super mature and are dating your age..:)

Umm, where's the sign up sheet for that list lol?
    Grabbing a hold of my hair at the nape of my neck will make me weak in the knees.

That's hilarious!! When I kiss a girl, that's like...instinctive for me...you don't jerk her hair, it's more squeezing it...and is a place for your hand to keep it from squeezing elsewhere lol.

Oh god, I Love getting my hair tugged on like that. Instant turn-on.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    When I was 19 I went home with a guy, who I thought was way outta my league and about 4 days later he called me and asked me out. I freaked (dumbass thing to do) I stood him up. Then about 4 months later I met my husband and it turns out that my hubbies brother-in-law is his brother! Crazy! I used to go watch my hubby play rugby and after every game his brother-in-law would play with his brother so we would see each other on a regular basis. Once I even went and stayed at his parents place for a weekend. It was sooo weird. I still kick myself to this day for not going for it.

this story was extremely confusing...

but. once i got through it.... i feel like that would be a huge bottle of awkward sauce.
  • JaysBlondeBrownie
    JaysBlondeBrownie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've always felt like my husband was way out of my league, and the ballsiest thing I have ever done is lay a big, random kisson him before we were even dating. Twenty years later it's still working.
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options
    I've always felt like my husband was way out of my league, and the ballsiest thing I have ever done is lay a big, random kisson him before we were even dating. Twenty years later it's still working.

Can you give details on the random kiss? :D Please, I need it for my own research :D

Ive only kissed two guys, and he might never have kissed (although hes gorgeous...i get the feeling this is possible). How did you know he wouldn't be like, "Ewww, why did you do that?! D:"

>_<
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    How do you know your league?

:/

i am awkward around any girl i like. :laugh:
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    Options

I have the opposite happening for me.

See, I love older men. Much better conversations. Much better in bed. Not to mention, more secure and not immature. I can only take so much " you have a really great chest" from guys my own age.
  • mcintyrekn
    Options
    hahah this never happens to me. I always get the weirdos :(

*slides into frame* Hi.

This Cracked me up!
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options

See, I love older men. Much better conversations. Much better in bed. Not to mention, more secure and not immature. I can only take so much " you have a really great chest" from guys my own age.

Besides being better in bed, which I have no idea about, I am going to have to disagree with all of these points. I don't think age is really a contributing factor here...maybe these men just know the right words to say to make you feel this way.
  • mcintyrekn
    Options

See, I love older men. Much bet
    ter conversations. Much better in bed. Not to mention, more secure and not immature. I can only take so much " you have a really great chest" from guys my own age.

Besides being better in bed, which I have no idea about, I am going to have to disagree with all of these points. I don't think age is really a contributing factor here...maybe these men just know the right words to say to make you feel this way.

Well, Whatever they are doing, I appreciate it!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

See, I love older men. Much bet
    ter conversations. Much better in bed. Not to mention, more secure and not immature. I can only take so much " you have a really great chest" from guys my own age.

Well, Whatever they are doing, I appreciate it!

I think it's more a generational thing, than necessarily an age thing. I treated women, at 23, the same as I do now at 37.

What passes for young adult males nowadays is just a flat, assed, joke.