Jillian 6week/6pack

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    I totally forgot to measure myself last night but I will as soon as I get home and take pics of my tummy. Im doing the workout this evening so i will make sure to get all of this done
  • Hi! I just noticed this topic. I want to join too!!!! I can turn in my measurements tonight if its not too late. I soooo need a group motivation.
  • I'm getting it on Saturday, it was in my netflix que, what a coincidence :) I'm finishing up Ripped in 30 right now (I have about a week and a half left).

Does the workout target any other body parts? Is it a full body workout or is it in addition to other types of training?

JM's workouts end up working your full body, even tho she is targeting specific "hot spots", like her Ripped, you're still working full body but your abs will get the brunt as you're using your core more, which means you strengthen it more which means it gets cut more. I did it May/June & got wicked results so I am ready to take it to the next level this time round :happy:

Thanks :) I'm on week 4 of the 30 Day Shred & today is day 1 combining the last week of 30 DS and 6w6p.
  • Hey I'm doing 30DS just started level 2 so i have 20 days left but will add this to my work out i think :) for my first section i was adding killer buns, I like to mix it up :) Will post measurement when i get back home tonight ,,,, I hope I can do both and I'm not being too ambitious !!! Im craving definition !! :D

x

Hey how do you like killer buns - are you getting results?
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    :smile: Started Jillian Michael's 6w/6p today along with my TurboFire. She is a beast. She fooled me at first with the first round of level 1. I thought to myself, this is "too easy". Then by the second round of level 1, I thought to myself "b!tch". :sad: :explode: I guess that means she was doing her job. For a brief moment, I thought I saw a light I needed to walk towards............. "Step into the light CarolAnne, step into the light............... lol :smile:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    :smile: Started Jillian Michael's 6w/6p today along with my TurboFire. She is a beast. She fooled me at first with the first round of level 1. I thought to myself, this is "too easy". Then by the second round of level 1, I thought to myself "b!tch". :sad: :explode: I guess that means she was doing her job. For a brief moment, I thought I saw a light I needed to walk towards............. "Step into the light CarolAnne, step into the light............... lol :smile:

NO! Stay AWAY from the light - she gets meaner if you go towards it :wink: You CAN do this & it DOES get easier the longer you do it - I'm proof - this is SO much easier this time round that I'm trying the expert stuff B is doing :tongue: Yea, I'll admit it, I'm a glutton for punishment :laugh:
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    I have been doing 30ds for 3 weeks now and for me 6w6p was so much harder. I had to take a lot of breaks and cant do a side plank to save my life but my abs are definitely feeling it already.
  • Upper Ab - 28
    True Waist - 28
    Navel - 30
    Low Ab - 33.5
    Hips - 35
    Thighs - 21

I included hips & thighs because another poster said this workout hits those areas while targeting the tummy.

When do we check in - once weekly?
  • :smile: Started Jillian Michael's 6w/6p today along with my TurboFire. She is a beast. She fooled me at first with the first round of level 1. I thought to myself, this is "too easy". Then by the second round of level 1, I thought to myself "b!tch". :sad: :explode: I guess that means she was doing her job. For a brief moment, I thought I saw a light I needed to walk towards............. "Step into the light CarolAnne, step into the light............... lol :smile:

lol :tongue:
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Here are my awful measurements:

Upper Abs/Below Chest: 33.5"
    True Waist: 34.5"
    Belly Button: 38"
    Lower Abs/Hips: 36.5"
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    OH YOU GUYS...I am Very Pump loving the support ALREADY...So I took my Before PICS...and compared to my ending results of the last time I did 6w/6p lets just say...It look like how I was look at week 4 which isnt so bad...but my little pouch did come back so I already know what this dvd will do for it..I am just driven at this point...I did Level 1 Day 1 today and I must say it was still tough...but I am SO MUCH better coming back from the torture of Killer Buns and Thighs...I was able to do all but 1 advanced moves and I had 4pd weights(YEPPIE) and to my surprise I was able to do the side plank...( I am thinking the wrestling moves from KB&T helped with that) I can see Jillian DVD gives you preparation for ALL OF her stuff...I AM Loving it again and to know what it WILL DO...It makes it so worth it...It does get better not easy but better...THANKS Again everyone....

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR WEEK 1 MEASUREMENTS...A CHART WILL BE MADE AND WE WILL UPDATE OUR MEASUREMENT EVERY 2 WEEKS!!! LETS DO THIS LADIES!!!!! XOXO
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Just found this. I'm in!! Will get measurements to you tonight!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Amazon just delievered my copy so i am SO READY for this!!! Will report my measurements to you tomorrow!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Upper Abs/Below Chest: 34
    True Waist: 35"
    Belly Button: TBD (will check tonight)
    Lower Abs/Hips: 39"
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Under chest : 33"
    True waist: 32"
    Navel: 34"
    Lower abs (hip to hip): 42"
    Thighs : 25.5"
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Ok so i started today - phew i was sweating.

Level 1 Day 1 completed :)
  • SexyCook
    Good job honey!! Keep up the great work...we got this!

• Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Completed L1D1 today not too bad. Actually found it a little easier than some of her other DVDs. HRM showed a burned more calories though. However the only exercise I could not do at all was the side plank--where your weight is supported on one arm and the other is in the air. Could do this. Hopefully with time I can :)
  • SexyCook
    Hey Great Job...When i did it the first time I couldnt...but as time went on and i did other things and coming back to I can now...so no worries...You will get stronger... PROMISE! Good job!
    Completed L1D1 today not too bad. Actually found it a little easier than some of her other DVDs. HRM showed a burned more calories though. However the only exercise I could not do at all was the side plank--where your weight is supported on one arm and the other is in the air. Could do this. Hopefully with time I can :)
  • SexyCook

EXCELLENT!