Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspiring. You rock!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your very inspiring journey with us. May the remainder of your recovery be swift and relatively pain free.
    ((HIGH FIVE))
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    Congratulations and best of luck as you continue your journey! Your story was moving and I actually teared up when I saw your before and after pictures, that is incredible!
  • ajax321
    ajax321 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good on ya mate. Your doing great, thanks for sharing.
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! Thank you for posting your story - what an inspiration!!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the rest of your journey, sir. You are an amazing inspiration! Congratulations!!!!
  • Jls121581
    Options
    AMAZING~~~~
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing that!! Amazing
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of your success. You had much more on your "life-plate" to deal with than I ever have, and you have managed to transform yourself. Congrats on your success. You are inspiring. Good luck to you on the rest of your journey and in the rest of your life.
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!!!!!!!!! I'm sure your wife is so very proud of you and I hope you're just as proud of yourself :smile: What an accomplishment. Many, many hugs to you and lots of wishes for continued success on your journey :happy: YOU WILL SUCCEED :happy:
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on making such a huge change and losing so much weight the healthy way!

You're an inspiration to all of us trying to lose weight - reminding us that it can be done!
  • antimike
    antimike Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Keep it up man you're doing all the right things the right way and are an inspiration.

I wish you the best in your continued weight loss!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success this far, you look fantastic.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!! You've got such an amazing and inspiring story. Good for you! What an accomplishment. Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing/posting!
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is so inspirational. It's amazing. It is real motivation to see that!
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are truly an inspiration. Congratulation on how far you have come, and good luck as you finish your journey.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Thats freaking incredible man!! Congrats to you and your fortitude to stick with it!! You look outstanding!!!!!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! It takes a lot of determination to do what you have done and you should be extreamly proud of yourself!
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing! Thanks for sharing your truely inspirational story.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Amazing!!! You've done a great job! Truly inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!