Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thats absolutely amazing, well done:smile:
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • Buddhaboy
    Buddhaboy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
    Keep going champ it only gets better
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I'm in awe.

you are truly inspiring.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    An inspiring story. I'm humbled.
  • SheriG9
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! I will bookmark your post, and look at it every time I feel like whinning about my weight, my pain, my fatigue! Also, you are a very good writer, and I loved being able to visualize your journey through your words.
    God Bless!

Sheri
  • hdhbam
    hdhbam Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!! Congratulations!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible inspiration and a handsome one too! Your story is wonderful and I wish you the best!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    OMG, you are AMAZING!
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW.....you have done amazing.....what a difference and you should be so very proud of yourself!!! It took alot for you to go to that first doctors appointment and then your first day at the pool and now putting yourself out there in the hopes to help someone on their journey......you ROCK!!! Keep up the great work and never....never turn back!! All the best to you and your family!
  • candygrl1980
    Options
    simply amazing. congratulations on your courage and hard work. It has greatly paid off. Keep on you are doing fantastic!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    That is so amazing - you're amazing. Good for you and here's to reaching the 300 lb lost mark! Congratulations!!
  • frostymorning
    frostymorning Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspirational, and a supreme human effort-on both physical and mental fronts. 'Well done' does not seems enough.
    Congratulations.
  • saintlie
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    OMG OMG Great job and you are an inspiration to others
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Remarkable story! You have just restored hope in some of us! Keep up the good work.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You should be very proud of your hardwork and the success you have had by facing fears and BELIEVING in yourself! Keep it up!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Your perseverance and commitment are incredible. And yes...lots of people are benefiting from your story. The courage to start and to keep going everyday is such a monumental thing and you are showing people that day by day anything is possible. Congratulations!!! Here's to your continued success.
    Cristi
  • DancingVe
    DancingVe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes! So very inspiring! Congratulations on your persistence and courage, and keep up the good work!
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Completely AWESOME. It sounds like you did it the hard (read as "right") way that'll help ensure your long term success and health. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!