Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Wow. What an inspiration. Congratulations to you for making the decision to fix the problems and for sticking with it. Very nicely done! *hugs*
  • oconor316
    oconor316 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely amazing I hope that my journey will be that successful.
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    SPEECHLESS...(1 min later), you are such an inspiration. Absolutely congratulations to you in your fantastic success, I want to kiss and hug you! Amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! well done to you!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    wow! very inspirational story... congrats
  • kahavi
    kahavi Posts: 35
    Options
    Your accomplishment is amazing, sir. Congratulations!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story. This makes me believe I can lose the weight. Thank you sir.
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING success! U look so much younger and very handsome! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see pics of u at your goal weight =)
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I have been in the pity box with myself for the last 3 days. I will definitely get up off my rear and get on that bike and get moving. You are amazing!
  • pattynava
    Options
    WOW:flowerforyou: Completely amazing.....thanks for sharing!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing, brave and committed man!! I don't know you but I admire very much what you have achieved. Congratulations and keep up the good work!!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    WOW!!! Your story brought tears to my eyes!! You look amazing and I am proud of you!! Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration!!
  • JULIUSKITTY
    JULIUSKITTY Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ohh my goodness!!! now THAT is a reall success story!! thank you sooo very much for sharing!! You look Fantastic!! look at you all healthy looking now I can see a huge diffrence in your face. now all you need to do is maintain!! if you can do it Anyone can!! Wow!!!!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I think that's awesome. I think YOU are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us :)
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    I won't lie, this had me choked up a bit.

Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself! This is a great story for anyone who uses excuse after excuse as to why they can't do it.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here with a tear on my cheek. Wow. Bless you.
  • aingersoll07
    aingersoll07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely great - well done!

Keep up the good work!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    So. Effing. Cool!!! What an amazing transformation!!! Best of luck to you as you continue on your journey!!
  • ehensarling17
    ehensarling17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to go!! That is an incredible transformation. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!