Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Contratulations on all of your accomplishments!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Your family must be so proud. You are at the half way point in terms of weigh loss but way more than that in terms of the entire process. I agree with your philosophy, approach, and outlook. Thanks for including that. I get impatient and you really have stuck with a reasonable process. SUPER JOB!!! Please keep us updated.

And you look fantastic! You look NORMAL! I can't wait to look normal :)))
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success so far. And thank you very much for sharing your inspirational story with us. I definitely agree that you have to get what's going on in your head straightened out before you can expect to get control of what's going on with your body. The mental battle takes at least as much blood, sweat, and tears as the physical one.

Keep up the amazing work you do everyday and you will reach all your goals.
  • pookie53
    pookie53 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank:happy: goodness you decided to take care of you....your family is so worth the effort..and I am sure they thank
    you for loveing them and your self enough to make it happen...CONGRATS on a job well done...keep it up...☺
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Your story amazes me, inspires me and really puts into perspective what CAN be done!! I am so happy for you that you turned your life around. The man upstairs is right there beside you and has been all the way. God bless you!!
  • Moveon78
    Options
    Incredible!!!such an inspiration to us all..
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You are THE MAN.....!! <<<hugs>>>
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you............you need to write a book on how it can be done and how you acheived your journey........Congratulations on the best post Ive ever read ......................Lloyd
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    This is such an incredible inspiration! You are living proof that even with the severe limitations you started with, ANYONE can have success and become healthier and happier! You are amazing!
  • Hermes16
    Hermes16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh! Man. You are truly and INSPIRATION! Congratulations for your success to you and to your supporting family.

Thanks for posting your story.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring. You have accomplished A LOT!! Best wishes on your continued success. By all these replies you can tell a lot of people feel the same way!
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WOW!! what an amazing story :) great job with how far you have came in ur journey... & good luck with the rest of your journey.... You have done an AWESOME job and ur story is very inspiring.... good luck :)
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation! You should be featured in a magazine! I hope my dad can have your kind of success. He too refuses to have surgery and wants to overcome his addiction. He has already reduced his weight from 400+ to around 330. I can't wait to tell him your incredible story!
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story of your journey!!! So inspiring... I can't wait to read your future success stories!!! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! Your story is incredibly amazing. You are truly half of what you used to be only in your weight Im sure you are twice the man you used to be in your confidence.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! You have done an amazing job! I'm so glad you were able to realize what needed to be done and did something about it instead of sitting on the side lines. Congrats to your success!
  • hate2run
    hate2run Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! That had to be extremely hard and you should be so proud!! You look amazing...good luck with the rest of your journey!! I am sure you have inspired many people in your life with this weight loss along with all the MFP friends..
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    That is so fantastic! Amazing job!
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Amazing. Great job.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    *Tears* What an amazing man you are! Facing phobias in itself can be the hardest thing a person ever does. You are multi-tasking! You look great! Your story is inspiring, your storing is going to touch the life of someone who needs to know it can be done. May you continue your journey of healing & health with great success.
  • sarahkbarnes
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!