Awesome Drunk Stories...

Replies

• We used to invite our friends over after the club for more drinking and music... woke up one morning to find someone had taken a dump in the shower of my spare restroom. NOT COOL!
    Even worse was having to clean that $h!t up!
    To this day none of my friends will fess up as to who did it, needless to say.. we stopped inviting people to come over for after parties. LOL

Totally reminds me of when my sister in law, not admitting it at the time, peed in our clean laundry basket right in front of our bed... Seriously did not know she was that drunk lol. But man did our room smell funky in the morning... yuck!!!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    my pants fell down while talking to a group of guys outside a resturant at 2 in the morning (the only 24hour resturant in town; with a full parking lot--no idea who else saw, but i was wearing thong undies that were a couple sizes too small (and i weighed 325lbs, not a pretty site) and were lace but getting holy cuz i shouldve thrown them away). after pulling up my pants, i wondered down the highway maybe 100feet, passed out in the shrubs outside the gas station next door in the bark dust, my friend got me up... i had learned while i was passed out that the guy i was madly in love with (who didnt feel the same) had walked home, so i was pissed off that he didnt go home with me, started walking towards his house... where i came across a corporate owned business, and while on the phone with the girl who rescued me out of the shrubs, i picked up a big rock and threw it at the store front window screaming about corporate america and screw the government, etc, luckily the window didnt break. i stubbled down this alley way next to the store to explore, and when i came back out a cop was driving by, who then pulled over cuz i came out of the alley way.. they asked for my id, asked if i had been drinking, asking why i was in the alley way (and i didnt remember) they then asked if i came from the bar next door, where i said yea.. they let me go... i ended up outside the guys house, crying cuz he didnt have a phone and i didnt wanna wake his parents, he ended up coming out, and i somehow left there happy and on the way home i skipped most of the way, found a scarecrow in someones yard (it was near halloween), and skipped the rest of the way home with the scarecrow in hand singing the yellow brick road song on the top of my lungs, put the scarecrow to bed on the hood of my roommates car, and went to bed. when the cops pulled me over, i didnt zip my purse back up, lost my wallet somewhere along the yellow brick road with all my rent money, ss card, id, etc...
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Love these :)

PANTERA! Dying :)

Ummm I guess I should mention this was two years ago......I am an adult you know ;p LOL
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    College Dorms...

Waking up to the RA knocking on my door. I crawled out of my closet where I apparently passed out

RA- "Was there a problem last night?"

Me- "Not that I'm aware of why?"

RA- "Because there is an exploded aquafresh tube in the bathroom down the hall and the entire bathroom is covered in toothpaste
    ."

Me- "Wasn't me."

RA- "Really?" <Points to the carpet where there are very distinct footprints made in toothpaste from the bathroom, all the way down the hallway and into my room>

My roomate says I was trying to brush my teeth and was *****ing that my toothpaste tube was broken . (new tube, but I hadn't taken the top off, and the bottom blew out all over the place)

That's about the only one I can share on an open forum.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    I've loved reading these...

and I gotta say I don't remember enough of drunken times to tell stories.

Except this summer after comic con drinking rum back at my friends' hotel room and somehow losing my bf, while looking for someone else, and going floor to floor looking for him - stealing 'do not disturb' signs all the way. We found my bf back at his car, too drunk to do much but get sick and be argumentative. It went way too downhill from there to want to type that out.
    Before that point was hilarious, tho.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    The hubs and I were in the Bahamas and went out with a few couples we met. Well he discovered SoCo and lime shots at a bar we went to and aparently he could not get enough of them. Before I knew it, he was introducing himself to everyone stating his name and making sure they all knew that he was "kind of a big deal". So I'm sitting there, minding my own business when I see him up at the DJ stand pleading with the guy. All of the sudden "the Cuban Shuffle" starts playing and he gets EVERYONE in the bar to do the Cuban Shuffle with him. It was hilarious but he was a mess in the morning. :laugh:

Needless to say, we got a lot of invites out for the remainder of our time there.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Went out on the town, had too much to drink (prerequisite to having story like this). Taxi home and got out about 10 yards from my house. Next thing I remember is waking up in somebody's front garden about 400 yards further down the hill. I didn't wake up naturally actually, I was prodded awake by the police and given a nice free lift back to my house. Minus my mobile phone too, still to this day don't know where that ended up. No idea why i chose that garden instead of my house.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    bump for later-want to read these and add one!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    In the first year of our marriage my husband would go out on Friday nights with the partners from his firm and proceed to get tanked on Guinness as they paid the tab downtown. He felt that the 1 hour train ride home was enough to sober him up after 8-10 Guinness. One Friday night he came home and said let's go to bed. So we went into our bedroom and he proceed to fall asleep while I watched tv. I finally conked out at some time around midnight. I woke up around 3 a.m. needing to use the restroom so got up and did my business. As I came back into our bedroom I noticed my husband was not in bed. I called his name and looked on the side of the bed thinking he'd fallen off. NOPE. I go out the other door (we had an attached bath) and see if he went into the other bedroom or the rest of our apartment. NOPE! At this point I'm kind of freakin' out as he's NOWHERE to be found in the apartment. I go back into our bedroom and noticed that the sliding doors to our walk in closet are ajar. I go to the closet and open it up to see him NAKED leaning against the shelf. I ask him what he's doing and he says "NOTHING" and then goes back to bed. Suspicious of what was really going on I turn on the light and notice that the floor is all wet as is the pile of clothes waiting to be taken to the dry cleaners. I look up at the light and notice condensation around it. Mind you I'm 1/2 awake at this point. I tell him I think the upstairs apartment bathroom is leaking and I'm calling the maintenance number. I proceed to call and tell them what I think is going on. As I get off the phone my husband tells me to call them back and tell them I was wrong. I'm like NO, why should I do that? He then admits he was urinating in the closet. So I told him I wasn't going to call back maintenance, he would have to. So, he called them and said something to them so they wouldn't come out and disturb our neighbor. He then looks at our puppy and says to her "Daddy acted like a baby Sheltie tonight Harley, he's in the doghouse with Momma!" Needless to say, I made him clean it all up and take in the pee pee clothes to the cleaner! To this day he's not allowed to have more than 2 Guinness as he acts like an A** everytime he drinks a lot of it!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    Ohhhh too many to list!

But heres a gem from 10 years ago! me and some friends were out on Rush st in CHicago hitting thebars etc.........Anyways I was RIPPED! man oh man Rip city! hahahahha
    Well we end up in this pizza joint (small pizza by the slice stand) thats right in the middle of all these bars, clubs etc....its about 2:30 am and Im starving!!!
    Theres a line for the pizza slices all the way out the door(damn drunks).....AND now I gotta PEE!!!
    My friends huddle around me as we are in line at the door at this point and I whip out my"big brown meat love hammer" and pee pee in the thrash can!

We got our slices and booked!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,223 Member
    I lived with my dad in HS, he was a typical cowboy bar fly/brawler. His favorite thing to do on a Fri/Sat night was to get drunk, get laid and get in a fight (not necessairly in that order). As long as those were accomplished at some point during the weekend he considered it a successful weekend. I have a TON of stories of my dad and his drunken antics. This is my favorite one.... My dad was 46, approx 2-3 months before he passed away.

Once upon a time....I woke up one Sat morning and opened the front door to have my usual cup of coffee on the front "patio". It wasn't a REAL patio, my dad had got some used patio furniture and placed it under this huge pine tree in our front yard.

Anyhow, our neighbor from down the street (Leroy) was this very nice elderly man (70+). He lived w/ his daughter and son in law. That particular AM his truck was parked in our driveway. My dad's cowboy hat, cigarettes, lighter, etc...were scattered through the yard and driveway. I figured my dad caught a ride from Leroy and went *kitten* over tea-kettle in the driveway.

My dad wakes up about a half hour later, pours a cup of coffee and as he sits down next to me asks "What the hell is Leroy's truck doing here?" (Really, Dad?) So I told my dad I had no clue, that I woke up and it was there in the driveway! So my dad started "backtracking" and remembered that he bought Leroy a draught Bud Light @ the local bar and they had shared a few pitchers, blah, blah, blah....

Not long after my dad finished his backtracking I look down the street and I see poor ol' man Leroy standing on the sidewalk looking for his dam truck, walking across the street and scratching his head. My dad had to walk over there and tell him that he left the truck at our house.

It took them both about 45 minutes to put all the pieces together and figure out wtf happened the night before.

Apparently once they had closed the bar down, Leroy gave my dad a ride home - I suspect my dad invited him in for another beer (or 6) and when Leroy was ready to go home....he forgot he DROVE to the house from the bar. So he walked home (which was 3 houses down).

Needless to say, Leroy wasn't allowed to hang out with my dad after that. LOL

Good times!
  • I shat and puked everywhere simultaneously.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    bump to read later lol!!
  • I was at a party playing my 4th game of beer pong (after already playing 3 man and fish bowl) I had to pee so went upstairs where my roommate/bestfriend was talking to this guy who was telling her how he had millions of dollars and was an emt and kept checking his phone to make sure there wasnt an emergency (eye roll) so i went to go talk to her and he proceeded to tell me how awesome he thought he was. We get this bright idea to mess with this guy so we took him upstairs into a bedroom made out with him and told him to get naked while we went into the bathroom to get undressed, we ran outside barefoot in the snow and left the party... the next day at work my friend jason asked me if I went upstairs with him, he said some people at the party caught him butt a** naked (lets just say having fun with himself :laugh:) I thought he was joking until i asked my roommate. I denied the whole story of course hey if I cant remember it then it didnt happen...right??? :wink:
  • My husband and a buddy of his were drinking crown royal and crown royal black along with jager bombs and a few other random drinks. He said he was sh*tfaced and to take him home. so we get home and hes staggering around the house to try to find the bedroom. Finally 10 mins later he makes his way to the bedroom sits down and says crap i gotta pee now so trying to get him he trips over a cord and falls and hits his ear on the corner of the way (which is still actually bruised) so he was so ticked that he fell he punished himself by running his head under hot water. I said honey arent you burning yourself he says no i cant even feel it i deserve to be burned. so i told him to come to bed so he makes his way back to the bedroom. as we walk in the door he looks up at a picture of a bull ( we have hanging in our room) and says "stand back baby i got him he wont hurt you" (referring to the bull) whips out his gun and tries to aim steadily at the bull pic i said what the hell are you doing he said im going to kill the bull so he doesnt eat us in our sleep. i then pulled his gun away from him and he passed out. next day had no recolection of the night. i thought it was hilarious.
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    I was at a party playing my 4th game of beer pong (after already playing 3 man and fish bowl) I had to pee so went upstairs where my roommate/bestfriend was talking to this guy who was telling her how he had millions of dollars and was an emt and kept checking his phone to make sure there wasnt an emergency (eye roll) so i went to go talk to her and he proceeded to tell me how awesome he thought he was. We get this bright idea to mess with this guy so we took him upstairs into a bedroom made out with him and told him to get naked while we went into the bathroom to get undressed, we ran outside barefoot in the snow and left the party... the next day at work my friend jason asked me if I went upstairs with him, he said some people at the party caught him butt a** naked (lets just say having fun with himself :laugh:) I thought he was joking until i asked my roommate. I denied the whole story of course hey if I cant remember it then it didnt happen...right??? :wink:

Those are the rules! :wink:
  • While in college, a few friends and I decided to hit up a local fraternity house ..y'know.. to kinda keep the ball rolling after spending the last half-hour funneling beers back to back. We arrived and things were going...well normally I guess. There was dancing and all of that until I arrived in one of the rooms to find a friend of mines standing on the table---butt naked. I calmly tried to talk her down, only to have her reassure me that this was a common deal for her. I shrugged it off, but her boyfriend (who was present) was pretty upset.

Needless to say, my drunk tush was slightly embarrassed by the way they acted.. though now that I look back on it, I'm not sure why. In any case, I decided to leave.. without saying anything to the people I arrived with. Campus was only a block away, but the road was pitch dark, and I'd arrived at the frat house without a jacket (it was about 40 something degrees out), and a pair of house shoes (Heck it was a frat house, not the Ritz!). I stagger back on campus where I find my friend who worked in a freshman dorm at that time. The look on her face when I swung open the doors and schlepped my way inside was priceless. she graciously allowed me to sleep in the lobby until she got off at 5 a.m. and would then drop me off at my dorm.......

.Buuut the plans changed when halfway through, I awoke to two guys lifting me up and dragging me down the freshman stairs while MY friend protested. Apparently when I didn't come back to the dorm where I reside and when the people I'd left at the frat house returned home looking for me, it set off red flags for some other friends.. and so went a search party to find me. in any case, the entire next day, I had people knocking on my door and asking if I were alright.
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Ugh my 21st birthday had a hotel and was pretty drunk...was making up dance moves it was fun and they decided to film me..which I didnt care because I was having fun...went to the pool around midnight, let my birth mom who was living with me at the time come with..(it was my first bday she was at since i was little)..and I thought it would be good to get to know her. She got to know my best guy friend a little too well as I was blurry eyed looking at her sitting on his lap in the hot tub..later I find out she was also alone with him for about 2 hours in the night..Right before I passed out my sons dad started yelling at me that he was leaving and not coming back..i was like whatever because I was sick of the drama so I just passed out. then I woke up to him yelling at the top of his voice at 4am so got tons of complaints since he wouldnt stop and i couldnt stop him...then at 5am got a phone call from my birthmom since she was in jail...and i was mad at her because of the night before but also because tons of our stuff went missing and she was the first one we thought of since she has went to prison for alot of shoplifting...

i guess this wasnt awesome...but its a drunk story lol and the last one i had..
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Highlights:

I was at a bar with 2 levels to it, we were down stairs and in order to leave had to go upstairs. I refused. They insisted that I HAD TO, there was no other way out. I informed them that because of fire reg's there was so another exit, and they had to 'find it'. They finally convinced me to walk up the stairs and in the process we all almost fell down the stairs cause my friend had been given tequila, which turned her into a man hating b**** and she thought a guy had touched her. The bouncer sitting at the top of the stairs was laughing so hard he was crying.

Me an 2 of my friends were at ones apt drinking for a b'day. The b'day girl decided she needed a cake, but we were all to drunk to drive (my now ex husband was there as well) so we were going to walk. As we are walking out of the apt complex I'm going on and on about being arrested for being drunk in public, they were ignoring me. Right up til they saw a cop car. They turned around and we started walking back toward the apt as the cop pulls up beside us. He asked if we were ok or if we were 'just out walking' we assured him we were fine, he drove off, we ran into the apt, all 3 tackled my now ex having fits about how the cops were after us and we were going to jail an he had to hide us. By the time he convinced us to let him look out the window, there was no cop. To this day he thinks we were full of it. He and the soberest of the 3 of us (not me) went to the store (he was stone cold sober) and got a cake. They made it 'anatomically' correct using icing and a candle. A candle that would not go out and stay out. Trying to get the candle to go out: The b'day girl caught her hair on fire (flash fire, got mostly dead ends) spit on the candle, and I threw water on it (we'd been drinking clear rum. nobody saw me get water, they thought it was rum. they all screamed no as I threw it). We were making drinks with real strawberries. When it was my turn my now ex tried to get the knife away from me. The blade was at least 6 inches long. I whirled around and holding my knife up informed him that I could cut the strawberries. The b'day girl was sitting on her kitchen table, poking her legs saying she was numb. I hauled off and hit her as hard as I could. When she doubled over going OUCH ~ I chewed her out for lying about being numb. Poor girl had a bruise in the shape of my hand the next day. We had a cake fight. There was cake on her ceiling!! They called the maintance service at around 2 am cause the other girl was sleeping with the one that was on call and wanted to see him.

At the last co Christmas party I went to I got so drunk I couldnt walk without holding on to someone. They were doing 'dirty santa' and I insisted my SO pick a certain present. On the way home I was telling him how to drive as proof that I would have been fine to drive (uh no) When we got home I walked in and started stripping as I went thru the house. Puked 3 times before I got to bed. When I did get to bed the room was spinning so I put one hand and one foot on the wall (that doesnt work) While I was laying there, he got sick (from listening to me) so I called poison control (just fyi they will call back the next morning) I rounded that night out by having hysterics because I was SURE I had either embarresed him at the party, or gotten him fired.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    On our honeymoon in Florida we both had a bit too much to drink and went out to smoke. My husband then said..."If you're going to get in the car, you better do it now!". I was like OK and so when we got in he informed me that we were gonna dine and ditch and we squeeled out of the lot only to park our rental car around the corner at our hotel. We thought we were so smart to dine and ditch at the restaurant a half block away from this sushi joint LOL. We are standing in the lobby drunk as shiii* and the japanese waiter taps me on the shoulder and informs me we will pay now or he will call the cops. My husband bolts over the pool fence (which makes me die laughing now cause he carries himself with so much respect 98% of the time and here he is bolting over a pool fence). Me not so clever, yet not holding our credit card was taken hostage at the restaurant untill he came back to get me with his tail between his legs and pay the damn bill. Best stupid non logical drunk night of our lives LOL

This just made me cry laughing!! Oh my gosh!!! LMFAO