Broscience

Options

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    if you want to get ripped brahs, stay away from high GI carbs, they are bad for you because they spike your insulin and make you fat
    So true broseph so true
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    After a workout you should consume a large dose of "brotein" directly from a thick straw

I like your style!!!! :tongue: :drinker: :devil:
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Taking your urine intravenously will cause the body to immediately purge stores of abnormal fat leaving only normal fat on a slender body... aka "skinny fat".
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I become overweight by eating well above my maintenance cals for many years but since I found MFP I can't workout how to eat 1200 cals in a day, it's just sooo much!
  • suewill12
    Options
    Sugar turns to fat.

And fat turns to muscle.
    Therefore, sugar turns to muscle.

Where is the "like" button??
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Sugar turns to fat.
    And fat turns to muscle.
    But what weighs more? Sugar or muscle?

Dudes, muscle is MORE DENSE than sugar. Duh. It's heavier, but it doesn't weigh more.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Sugar turns to fat.
    And fat turns to muscle.
    But what weighs more? Sugar or muscle?

Dudes, muscle is MORE DENSE than sugar. Duh. It's heavier, but it doesn't weigh more.

LOLOLOL. This almost made my brain hurt.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    females don't lift more than 10lbs or you're gonna get HUGE!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I become overweight by eating well above my maintenance cals for many years but since I found MFP I can't workout how to eat 1200 cals in a day, it's just sooo much!

This drives me up the wall.
  • lstone22
    lstone22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YES! Winner! Never give up the wine!
  • Scott613
    Options
    females don't lift more than 10lbs or you're gonna get HUGE!

Again another correct statement from a true Bro
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    truly the only way to get ripped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYHAR8Xzsyo
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    LMAO.. what about " I don't eat any artificial sweetners and only eat organic, no chemicals in my body". I would like to know what air these people breath? I'm sure the air is full of bad toxins that get into your body anyway... live it up!

Love this one!
  • Scott613
    Options

WHOOOO bro when does he get the rice cake again? Before bed, when he wakes up, after a piss, during his workout, before lunch,after lunch very confusing diet but I can gurantee it works because said bro said so.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Fish and rice cakes? That dude must smell great.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    MYTH: Pedaling backward on the elliptical trainer works your butt and hamstrings better than pedaling forward.

REALITY: Pedaling backward offers no advantage. Like pedaling forward, it mainly works your quadriceps, but it also stresses your knees.
  • ageros
    ageros Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    MYTH: Pedaling backward on the elliptical trainer works your butt and hamstrings better than pedaling forward.

REALITY: Pedaling backward offers no advantage. Like pedaling forward, it mainly works your quadriceps, but it also stresses your knees.

Real bros would never go catabolic by doing cardio.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    BROSCIENCE.jpg
  • Scott613
    Options
    BroScience :
    Anecdotal evidence presented as fact by unqualified, yet confident indvidulas in the body building community.
    Rampent within liftring forums and message boards, the information is usualy based on hearsay with little to no scientific evidence to support the claims made by the individual.
    Examples can be limited to a single fram of mind: It worked for me, so it works the same way for everyone!

Broscience;
    is the predominant brand of reasoning in bodybuilding circles where the anecdotal reports of jacked dudes are considered more credible than scientific research.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Every body, no matter how big or small, no matter the climate you're in, no matter what your workouts are, requires the exact same amount of water each day. That amount = 8 glasses.