Options
    Biked 12.72 miles today

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.63 miles tonight on elliptical before and after nrolfw. Updated siggie.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Update
  • HungryMom
    Options
    3 miles tonight, ticker updated
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    0 for 11/5 & 11/6
    6 miles for 11/7... ticker updated :)
  • roskeetch
    roskeetch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I didn't quite make it to my goal in October but I'm starting my half marathin training today so I hope to make my November goal of 77 miles.

11/07 - ran 3 miles

exercise.png
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    6.2 miles today, man it was cold

:-( i lost the place to edit my signature though and my ticker went missing :-(
  • bromwin
    Options
    I have done two 5 mile runs so far...... 40 miles left to go!

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal adjusted signatures to allow only for the inclusion of MFP tickers. As a result you can't have a signature or a 3rd party ticker below your posts, except for the mfp ticker that shows your weight loss. See the official reply from the moderator:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/387496-missing-signature-and-ticker?page=2

Two solutions I came up with:

1. Copy/paste the ticker bbcode every time you post on the thread.
    Your posts will look almost like before (carlton_banks, roskeetch, bromwin, babygurl are doing this):

exercise.png

2. Specify your total miles like so: (ie like Pam3, mrshoffman and butters are doing)
    .... total miles xx of xxx

I'm not happy about this turn of things, but I don't make the rules of the web site. We will lose some functionality here, but I can't think of any better way to keep the challenge going. Suggestions anyone?
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    2 Mile run done......

17.9 miles done out of 80

exercise.png
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    70/200 miles completed.

Thanks dinos for the update re: tickers!

exercise.png
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Okay - I am pissed about the signature! Just when I figured out that I only had to update my sig every day and post only when I had somethng to say....(DUH- - Took me 10 challenges to figure that out) and they get rid of it! Bad move MFP.

Anyway - Dinos as of yesterday I was at 20 miles and this morning added 3 more so I am at 23/100
  • dinos
    Options
    Okay - I am pissed about the signature! Just when I figured out that I only had to update my sig every day and post only when I had somethng to say....(DUH- - Took me 10 challenges to figure that out) and they get rid of it! Bad move MFP.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed. I had really cute tickers. :grumble:
    And as far as I can see this site won't let me copy/paste ANYTHING into a personalized signature any more--just choose whether or not I want my MFP ticker to show. So I'm trying to post it directly into this post to see if it will work.

ObiBm4.png

ETA: HA! It works. A pain in the thing I'm striving to move, but it works none the less. :bigsmile:
  • dinos
    Options
    I'm annoyed. I had really cute tickers. :grumble:
    And as far as I can see this site won't let me copy/paste ANYTHING into a personalized signature any more--just choose whether or not I want my MFP ticker to show. So I'm trying to post it directly into this post to see if it will work.

ObiBm4.png

ETA: HA! It works. A pain in the thing I'm striving to move, but it works none the less. :bigsmile:

It works, but it's the wrong ticker :laugh::laugh: :laugh:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Updated my ticker that's no longer allowed and I am going to post it in the body to see if that works!

exercise.png
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    Add 6.5 more miles!

y4rvm4.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Can we just update it without a ticker? Just write......MYAC and put the totals for the day/month?
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Ok, I hate that they changed the ticker, because I couldn't figure out why my mileage wasn't updated yesterday. I'm not gonna stop this challenge because I love it. So, yesterday I walked 3.55 miles making my November MYAC total to 25.55. Please update!
  • akbelcher19
    akbelcher19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

exercise.png