Replies

• shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    ran 3.06 miles this morning. feeling great
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    You are soooo fortunate Dinos!!!! Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Yes, I did enjoy myself. A bright and sunny day, temp in the 70s, no traffic, nice breeze, just perfect. Rode 21 miles in 1 hr 50 mins, my longest ride for a while. I even overtook a couple of very professional looking cyclists on fancy road bikes on a long uphill stretch. I guess I caught them off guard, they were catching their breath or something. Eventually they chased and caught up with me a couple of miles down the road, but I still made it to the top of the hill first :bigsmile:

I'm now thinking of replacing my heavier hybrid partner (pic below) with a road bike, however this is a project worth a couple of thousand dollars, so I'll let it rest for now :sad:

IMG_0178.JPG
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late, but please put me in for 40 miles again this month. The bigger mileages will start agin in December as I start my training for the 2 Day Avon Walk again :bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    3.35 mile walk/hike with the dog today. Gorgeous weather! Sunny and about 45 degrees. Cool enough that I don't become a sweaty blob. Warm enough to not need to bundle up.
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    We just took the dog for a nice walk in Retiro Park for 4.5 miles. Ticker updated!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    5miles in 60 mins. Best time in a long time.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    love this challenge...im in for 600 miles(biking/spinning)...goals for november, lose 3lbs...600miles spinning/biking, 10weight sessions...2yoga classes....burn a 4000calories a wk and workout a miniuim of 24 hours.....

nov 1....120(2 spinning classes)980HRM..........42.0miles
    nov 2....-0-(lots going now)
    nov 3...180(2 spinning/weights)1260HRM.........44.0miles
    nov 4....65(spinning)364HRM............................24.4
    nov 5....85(spinning)564HRM............................31.1
    nov 6....120(2 spinning)838HRM.......................41.1//////made the 4000calories//570(9.5hours)on track to make the 24hrs///1weight session//no yoga

updated miles... 182.6/600
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    added 11 total ( 5 eliptical, 5 exercise bike, 1 dreaded stairmaster walking. totals in sig :))
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    9 miles ran, ticker updated
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested, below find the link to my scheduled Sunday morning ride through the center of Athens. Unfortunately I don't know how to embed the map in my post, you'll have to follow the link.
    http://www.runningfreeonline.com/Maps/12479

Tip: The big map displayed is a route player, click on the white arrow in the yellow box and it flies you over the route. Pretty fancy.

That's really neat!!! What a great ride!!!
  • LilSomethin
    Options
    3 mile run and a 4 mile walk on the treadmill today :)
  • LilSomethin
    Options
    Dinos....Thanks for the awesome listing of all miles done for each person for all the months they participated in this challenge. I've been bumming cuz I never wrote down what I did when I first started and now I get to see the progress I'm making :) U are really the best!!!
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nov 6 - 3.15 miles
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    3.32 miles running/walking today. I ran for 2.3 of those miles and only walked for one!!!! It was very refreshing. I thought for sure that I would walk more than I ran. Turkey Trot 5K run in 14 days!!!
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.91 miles today

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • TheLastBeginning
    TheLastBeginning Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in! Want to try for 100 miles!!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    5.38 miles today. Ticker updated.
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Ticker update! Walked 2.25 miles today!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    updated my sig.. forgot to the past couple of days. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    9 down, 41 to go