My Almost Two Journey with Pics

Options

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You look seriously amazing! Please put your pics in the African-American women before and after thread if you are able. You are incredible!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE HOT! KEEP ON BELIEVING IN YOURSELF. DO THIS FOR YOU! THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GET ADJUSTED TO THE NEW SEXY, HEALTHIER, YOU!!!!

NOW GONE WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!!
  • rcallbeck
    rcallbeck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you rock!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Good for you for pressing on despite the negativity and lack of support. You look great!
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    Amazing! you are beautiful! (:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! I hope you feel the love here because we all love what you've done. WTG!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You look SO great!

You have a glow about you now - and you did it, you changed your life despite all the negativity and lack of support from those near and dear to you.

YOU are the achievement, you should be so proud of yourself

xx
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    U look so amazing!!! Im so proud of u and ur journey u have truly inspired me to do better and Im so blessed to have met u:-)
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the compliments and the luv.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bam! Lookit that!
    You look amazing! Hella good job, and ty for the inspiration!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! Major kudos to you for showing everyone it CAN be done!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You look great and full of confidence. I am inspired!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations You look awesome. Eventually, your friends and family will come around. Most people are not open to changes. Give them some time and before you know it , they will be coming to you as the expert when it related to health and FITNESS. Hang in there. Again, congrats on your new lifestyle.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You must be so proud of yourself! You look great!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. Congrats for having the determination, dedication & heart to do what YOU wanted to do, on your own. That is personal inner strength. You should hold your head up high & be proud of yourself!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    SMOKIN HOT!!!! whoever says you dont have curves must be lookind at someone else, i would LOVE to have those curves...you look fantastic and HEALTHY!!!! keep it up..your an inspiration!!!!! x
  • Boomqueesha21
    Options
    That's such an inspiration! You look amazing and have done a great job. Just remember a hater is always gone hate, that's their job, but you keep doing you. You have the right mind set and you have the results to prove it, don't let anyone stand in your way! Job well done!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing. Your story is an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!