Is it wrong to get pissed at your wife because..........

Options

Replies

• kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    im a ****ing insecure controling boyfriend who gets mad at his girlfriend for going the the bar with all her girlfriends once since she had a baby two years ago. Doesnt get compliments form any guys he just decided to say that **** and is on a **** load of ****ing steriods so he is ****ed in the head!

I"m assuming this ^^^ was wifey?
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sorry you and your wife seem to be having some problems. Hope things improve for you!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    No it is not wrong.. And everything everyone else said. Go back to the part where she says she's unhappy.. BIG RED FLAG
    Will she talk to you about why she's unhappy? What she is doing is totaly out of line.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    shes unhappy,

Everything else you said is needless...WAKE UP!
  • determinedcrystal
    determinedcrystal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    PISSED MAN!
  • dmplz123
    dmplz123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it's decision time.
  • mcintyrekn
    mcintyrekn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be angry. I wish you luck.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Uh, you have problems. Wife is doing some way out of bounds crap.

Yeap ^^^

yeah^^

Agreed.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    just an FYI on my situation....

I often go out with my friends, sometimes alone. I have been married for 18 years and have NO intentions on splitting from my husband.

The bars here close at 2, but sometimes after all the chit chat and good byes we leave about 230-245 then we will go to ihop, dennys or someplace else to chat, which would easily put me home at 5.

I tell my husband who flirts with me, who buys me drinks etc. I NEVER EVER claim to be single. I would not disrespect my husband that way, even if things aren't the greatest at the moment. I don't do anything that I wouldn't do in front of him. Would she do this in front of you? (just curious)

I am sorry this is happening to you, and I hope that this comes to a good resolution soon. How often does she go out? (oh and I NEVER give out my personal information for facebook... why?)

Good Luck!
    ronney
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    1. Counseling.
    2. If she still wants to act single. Make her single.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Account is deactivated. No real point in replying.
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    awww. sad situation.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Your words: "What to tell you about me? I sleep, I eat, I train, I repeat... "

Maybe you should consider: "What to tell you about me? I focus on my marriage with my wife, I sleep, I focus on my marriage with my wife, I eat, I focus on my marriage with my wife, I train, I focus on my marriage with my wife, I repeat..."

It's a fitness site, I can understand why he posted that in his profile here. He was looking for like minded friends.

I'm sure she deleted his account...I hope, if it's worth working out...they do. If it's not, I hope for the quickest, most painless end for him as is possible. Mine was drug out over the course of four years...full of cheating, lies...threats of taking my kids and disappearing, physical and mental abuse, more cheating, more lies, rinse/repeat...and hurt bad enough I completely managed to forget who I was.

No thanks...I wouldn't wish that on anyone, much less a friend like Euro.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    tell her if she's not interested in you, she may as well leave now... no point in prolonging the pain. rip that band aid off before it starts going moudly.
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    sounds like you need a new wife.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hmm. User deactivated their account. Interesting.
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hmm. User deactivated their account. Interesting.

wife prolly got pissed
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hope he gets some counseling, or a divorce, or both :/ Been in his shoes-- wouldn't go back there for anything.
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There's 3 sides to every story. His side, her side and....the truth. I feel bad for both of them and hope they get help.
  • Diesel_Ice
    Options
    Would it be wrong if I caught an OJ..