My Almost Two Journey with Pics

Options

Replies

• bestsweetgal
    bestsweetgal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's right girl! You better get it! lol...you are such a motivation to me...fortunately my family/friends haven't been negative to me..(I've been negative to myself)....it's good to see you take that negativity and turn it around and I'm determined to do the same..thank you for sharing!
  • TanyaDL
    Options
    GO GIRL!!! You have been such an inspiration everyday and I cannot express how much you've motivated me to continue my journey. You are a beautiful person and I know you will continue your journey to reach your goals!!!!! Thank you!!!!
  • TanyaDL
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You look seriously amazing! Please put your pics in the African-American women before and after thread if you are able. You are incredible!!

I agree!!!!! Please put your pictures in there too!!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiring post, you look fantastic.
  • dianichole73
    dianichole73 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You have such an awesome story. Congratulations! and keep up your hard work.
  • skylightrose211
    Options
    WOW! You look gorgeous! Way to go on staying true to yourself in the face of adversity!
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! & Good for you for not letting all the negative comments stop you from your weight loss! Incredible story!
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look hot and it sounds like you have some jealous friends & family. Keep it up!
  • wvmom30
    wvmom30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You look awesome and I bet you feel like a million bucks...
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Never, EVER let anyone hold you back from what you truly want. People are always going to have opinions and be cruel, but the people who love and support you are the ones you need in your life. Sometimes, blood relatives aren't everything.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You have persevered through all the negativity and discovered your inner strength. You have done a great thing for yourself with your healthy lifestyle. You should be proud of your accomplishments. Give your family and friends time to get used to the new you. If they come around, great! If they continue being negative, you might want to cut down how much you interact with them and find people who share more of your current interests. It's tough, but hopefully they will get over their jealousy and negativity.

You are smokin' hot, with great curves! Own it!
  • kittyhorn
    kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • blizzy1
    blizzy1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I am inspired. I keep telling myself it is all about the choices. You are living proof. You choose to eat healthy and workout and look at you.

We can all have results that are equally inspirational all we have to do is make good choices.

You are amazing. Keep taking care of YOU:flowerforyou:
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awww.... love your determination and congrats on your hard work! You are doing the damn thing!:flowerforyou:
  • lessthsn
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, you look great and you also give me hope. Do You Girl
  • marquesajen
    Options
    You look great! It's hard, no it sucks, when family and friends are so unsupportive, but you stayed strong and THAT is admirable!
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    I know it's hard but YOU DID IT girl, congrats. Very inspiring - thank you for sharing your story with us. I know how hard it is to have a social life and try to be healthy at the same time - it is extremely hard but you did it, like you said - this is your journey. Congrats again :)
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    U look great
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Let me just say... you're right when you say its about you...and not them... im so very proud of u....only a winner could have done what u did....and thats win.... continue to be happy sis...this is your journey....! on another note... you look so sexy in ur bathing suit... get'em girl!:flowerforyou:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    It's funny how we expect those closest to us in our lives to help provide us with support and encouragemnet and sometimes they are the last people to step up and do so. You look amazing! Your journey is inspiring!

5 Simple Rules for Happiness:
    1. Free your heart from hatred.
    2. Free your mind from worries.
    3 . Live simply.
    4. Give more.
    5. Expect less.

Luv ur 5 simple rules, I will put them to use. Thanks for the compliement
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!