If you could tell that ONE coworker SOMETHING....

Options

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    GO AND BLOW YOUR NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Snorting loudly every day for weeks is making me feel sick. Thank you.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You are actually crazy, calm it down a bit and stop taking everything so bloody seriously. You are causing everyone major stress, stop being a martyr.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Short skirts when you have an *kitten* the size of a killer whale isn't appropriate for the office, and being a complete *kitten* doesn't qualify you to park your clapped out roller-skate in the disabled slots
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    PLEASE STOP SMOKING. I LOVE YOU AND A BAG OF COUGH DROPS A DAY ISN'T GOING TO UNDO 25 YEARS OF SMOKING. YOUR COUGH SCARES ME AND I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP AND LET YOUR LUNGS FIX THEMSELVES. I REALLY LIKE THIS WOMAN SO IT SUCKS :(
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Please stop standing next to me at 8 am and talking in a way too loud voice. I have perfect hearing, you are a ridiculously loud talker and it gives me an instant headache. And worse, I don't need to hear your every complaint about other people in the company you are going to "slap the crap out of". PLEASE stop the complaining. You're bringing everyone down with you. STFU please!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Stop snorting, sniffing, burping, yawning, humming so loudly FFS!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am lucky and most nights I work with one of my best friends!! But to the new bosses that took over our company last month . . . . . please shove your money grabbing, penny pinching, PATHETIC new policies up your a**** . . .oh AND I think your matching flashy BMW's with their matching number plates are plain SAD :angry: . . . . .ooooh I could keep going forever!!

thanks for this post I feel better now lol!! :wink:
  • shireengool
    shireengool Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you will not die if you shower daily and change your clothes, you stink
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Short skirts when you have an *kitten* the size of a killer whale isn't appropriate for the office, and being a complete *kitten* doesn't qualify you to park your clapped out roller-skate in the disabled slots

I didnt know you felt that way about me :sad:
  • SomeVegansAreChubby
    Options
    That the reason you're always so tired and feeling sick is because you carry around a two liter of Mountain Dew around instead of a water bottle. :)
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Dear ladies of my department,

Please for the love of God and everything holy clean up after yourself. I know we have a cleaning man that comes in during the evening hours however; I should not have to look at your **** stains in the toilet bowl. That is disgusting and inappropriate. There are cleaning products and a brush scrubber in the back. If these items are unfamiliar to you, please come find me. I will gladly show you how to use them. I mean...we are ladies after f*ucking all.

Thank you for your time.

Morgan
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Knowing that I have to come in here 5 days a week with the mere possibility of seeing you makes me throw up in my mouth a little. You suck at life.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This one is easy. Hey...I can multi-task. just because I am not looking at you when you speak doesn't mean I am not paying attention. So please stop say hey or look every single time. I can type up a 20 page essay and still have a conversation with you LOL
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I so need this today lol

"Get off your lazy *kitten* and become a decent person. This doesn't involve stealing from less fortunate people, lying to your coworkers about it, and then trying to suck up to us to save your job. Also, nobody wants to hear you talk. When we walk away we don't want to listen to you, when we ignore you we don't want to listen to you, and when you're on your cell phone loudly for an hour gtf out of the room. So STOP TALKING. And stop repeating things 5 times. We don't care. Thanks!"

That sounds harsh hahaha, but I'm serious when I say my entire team (and students and members of other teams) feel this way about this person. It's brutal.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    STFU YOU STUPID ***** IF YOU SAY LOVEY OR SWEETY OR HONEY OR DARLING ONE MY F***ING TIME I'M GOING TO MURDER YOUR FAMILY WHILE YOU WATCH

Phew, that felt good.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Do I really need to know about your mother's gout problems? Pick up the phone and stop putting her on speaker!!!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Two words... COURTESY FLUSH!
    :sick:
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You are 23, get with this decade and grow up. Stop leaving personal belongings like your credit card and car insurance papers on the table at work, and get out of your element and learn where things are in the city you have lived in for 3 years. Basically, go forth into the world and grow. Also, you have a cell phone, use it, don't just pick it up once every 48 hours and ignore all the messages.
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    get off your fat *kitten* and do somthing

Thank You!!!
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wash your hands when you get off the crapper. There's a reason no one touched those awesome looking German chocolate brownies after you did.

EDIT: durn typo

LMAO.....I know!! Why is it sooooo hard to wash your hands!! I SEE YOU!! I know you didn't wash them!! Ewww....Nasty!!!