Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D8 L3 completed..... Really enjoying level 3, feel like I have accomplished so much, never thought I would do it but I have!!!!! I am away on business next week so will just finish in time, looking forward to everyone's results, I have lost a few inches and lbs but will be interested to measure again on day 30

Keep up the good work, not long now!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 28 & 29 DONE!

OMG! One more day left.

Is there any info on when we are starting the Ripped in 30?
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D8 and D9 of L3 done! Double for two days running is tough! Last day tomorrow :o( Going to miss this lots!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who is nearly at the end. I have missed so many days I am over a week behind everyone now. But I am not giving up!

30DS here I come :happy:
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Did L3, D3 last night, but couldn't log it until I got onto my computer this morning. Will be doing D4 tonight :) I really like level 3 so far. Of all the levels, I think level 2 was the worst.
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 done early this morning. Am seriously thinking about doing it again as I ate a large curry (that I cooked myself in Indian cookery school)......
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    level 3 day 4 completed later the same day - jelly legs!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!!
    I feel so horrible that I haven't been able to log on every night. My phone is the only way I can get online at home and for some reason it won't let me log on anymore. So i can only log on at work, and I've been working like 13 hour days and have been so busy I haven't been able to take out the time to get on here to log.

Anyway, I have 6 days left on 30 DS, and we're going to start Ripped in 30. I'm sad that a lof of you can't start with us because you'll be doing other things or if you're in the UK (which a lot of you are) you can't get the DVD until Dec.
    Here's the list of who I have that wants to do the Ripped in 30:

Faery7
    blakkballoon
    Skyrocke123
    ninkdole
    lorislim
    Toenges1
    elizabethdear95
    cwglosin4vaca
    Anderia
    sb1023
    Serialdieter

If any of that is incorrect please let me know, or if you aren't in the list and want to be, let me know that too! :)
    And... I thought, if any of you are committing to a program and just like the group, please feel free to join in with us and tell us what you're doing. I love our group, everyone is so supportive and dedicated, I think it shouldn't really matter what DVD we're doing. I know some of you have other JM DVD's, so if you want, join too! :)

blackkballoon suggested me starting a group, which I think is a great idea. So I'll start that with the group already listed, anyone else that wants to join, let me know! :)

I figure the best start date (because of the average of end times for 30DS) should be in four days. So we should start this on the 14th. I'll send out an invite for the groups and the start date for Ripped will be 11/14. (of course, start early if you want or join a little late if you have to) we'll just keep trucking together.

Thanks guys!!!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    cant wait to start ripped in 30
  • Faery7
    Options
    I just created the group - those of you on the list should have gotten an invite.
    If you want to search for it, it's "Everyday I'm Shufflin!!!!!"
    Thought I'd keep with the same kind of name, but not make it too limiting, so we can use it for whatever the group is working on. :)
  • spoonflipper
    spoonflipper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, I hope it's okay if I pop in here. I'm new to the forums but I've been using the myfitnesspal app on my phone for a few weeks and it's been incredibly helpful.
    I started 30DS on 11/1-I took one rest day and I did miss last night because I had a pounding headache (Which I worried was because I didn't get enough carbs?) so I took a late walk around town instead.
    Still on level 1 and I really enjoy it (although I still can't get all the way through without stopping a few times just for a few seconds).
    I've lost an inch on my waist already so yaaaaay.
    Nice to see everybody's motivating attitudes on here.
    I will put a pic on my profile when I'm not at work. ;-)
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 31!! but did day 31 lev 1 for a change.
    I am sooooo much fitter but its still not easy.
    I love the new body I'm getting, I tried taking some pics but they aren't relaying the changes I'm seeing. Has anyone else found that? I feel a lot firmer all over.
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IM A 30DS GRADUATE! :)
    D10L3 - 36 DAYS COMPLETE! :)

haha it makes me so excited.

So I know we talked about a results forum but I just wanted to post mine... and ill post them again once we get the forum up.:smile:
    So here are the results! :happy:

Height: 5 ft 6 in
    Jean size: Before: 10 After: 8
    BMI: Before: 25.6 After: 24.7

incheslost.png

I just want to say that @Faery7 has been an AWESOME leader, and without her I would not have been able to complete the shred because I wouldn't have had the motivation and she put together all the awesomeness.

I'm so excited that we all are going to start ripped in 30 together because without you guys I probably will just give up.

I'm super pumped for Ripped in 30! :) woot woot!
  • Anderia
    Options
    I'm DONE! I'm DONE! Level 3 Day 30 done! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!. I have to take my pics tonight. I can see the difference! Can't wait to start ripped in 30!

If it wasn't for the group, I don't knw if I would have made it the 30 days either. It's easier when you have the support system. Thanks everyone!!!!
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this thread. I thought I could ask a question here if that is ok. My boyfriend and I are just started doing this 30DS and the first day seemed really easy. We almost thought we should move to the second level but we figure at least give it a few days and then move on.

The second day was SOOOOO much harder? Granted we got actual weights instead of soup cans but still OMG.. and then the 3rd, fourth, and today is the fifth day and I am not looking forward to doing it. It's not easy and we're only on level one! Anyone else experience this?

Isn't it supposed to get easier?
  • Anderia
    Options
  • Anderia
    Options
    Glad I found this thread. I thought I could ask a question here if that is ok. My boyfriend and I are just started doing this 30DS and the first day seemed really easy. We almost thought we should move to the second level but we figure at least give it a few days and then move on.

The second day was SOOOOO much harder? Granted we got actual weights instead of soup cans but still OMG.. and then the 3rd, fourth, and today is the fifth day and I am not looking forward to doing it. It's not easy and we're only on level one! Anyone else experience this?

First...stay motivated...yes some days will be harder than others but it will be worth it in the end. Push yourself as hard as you can, take breaks when needed...try doing the modify version until you build up your strength. Whatever you do, don't give up! Join a support group to keep you motivated. You and your hubby can do it!
  • Faery7
    Options
    Yay! I got to leave work earlier than i have in a while. But still later than scheduled lol. Anyway.... I'm off work for 11 days! So D5L3 done. Amd I got my phone to finally let me log on MFP! Great day! Lol
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options

First...stay motivated...yes some days will be harder than others but it will be worth it in the end. Push yourself as hard as you can, take breaks when needed...try doing the modify version until you build up your strength. Whatever you do, don't give up! Join a support group to keep you motivated. You and your hubby can do it!

We're motivated. We're not quitting.. at least I'm not. My boyfriend seems pretty into it as well. Even did it when I couldn't do it with him. However, we're confused because we thought it was supposed to easier not harder lol we feel so lame lol
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D10 L3 done! Yay I did it! Was hard work but got there in the end! x