EVERYONE'S BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

Options

Replies

• pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! I am totally in awe and appreciation for all of the hard work and dedication I have seen in this, and the previous, thread!

Thank you for the inspiration!
  • littleone12484
    littleone12484 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Everyone's progress is amazing....thanks for this motivational thread!! Here's my progress!

s6k3ew.jpg
  • suzdar101
    Options
    You guys all look fantastic you are truely an inspiration!!!
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    Everyone looks so good! Ya'll need to start saying how you lost all that weight so I can look like you B)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    004-1.jpg
    I still have 49 pounds to go but here is me in the same clothes Sept 24, 2010 and Sept 21, 2011.
    The first one I am 257 and the second 184ish.
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    This thread is where I'm going next time I'm feeling like a cheat day!!
  • Mayraidalia
    Options
    shameful as it souds I rather be the one taking the pics then to be in one. AVOID FAMILY PICS :blushing: I started MFP Sept. 12 and lost 17 pounds since ( 219 today 202) looking forward to see how much more I can do, and and staying strong for the coming Holidays
  • JacMarieSTL
    JacMarieSTL Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    how do I insert a pic here??
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    249153_7828.jpg
    249153_5927.jpg
    249153_1013.jpg
  • floreo22
    floreo22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    this is my go-to thread when i want bad food, or just feel a bit low. i am so inspired i was brave enough to take what will be my before pics today. it will be a long journey, but i can't wait until i am there and i can hopefully inspire someone else, like you all have me. thank you a million times everyone who has been so brave and posted their pics!
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    004-1.jpg
    I still have 49 pounds to go but here is me in the same clothes Sept 24, 2010 and Sept 21, 2011.
    The first one I am 257 and the second 184ish.

You look awesome, keep up the good work!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Here are my before and almost after pics. I have lost a little more weight since this last picture was taken but I am not going to do my final after pics until I hit my goal body fat %. These pics were taken 7 months apart.

25-95monthcomparefront.jpg

25-95monthcompareside.jpg

Can I just say, "AWESOME JOB!!!!" You look fantastic!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    keawi8.png
    vdq1pt.jpg
    2upxmh3.png
    16qe61.png

90 pounds ish gone.....8 months after!

you all are so inspiring! God bless you all..:)

What a truly incredible transformation. Your hard work has paid off many times over. Congratulations - You're smokin' HOT! ;-) Keep up the good work as you inspire everyone around you!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Here are my before and almost after pics. I have lost a little more weight since this last picture was taken but I am not going to do my final after pics until I hit my goal body fat %. These pics were taken 7 months apart.

25-95monthcomparefront.jpg

25-95monthcompareside.jpg

Can I just say, "AWESOME JOB!!!!" You look fantastic!

Thank you! Your transformation is also awesome!
  • dancinonwater
    dancinonwater Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Dancinonwater
     Age 19 
    5ft 3in 
    Starting Weight: 130lbs 
    Current Weight: 127lbs lbs (might not be exactly accurate)
     Goal Weight: 110 (I was hoping for 110, but Im starting to think that with all the muscle I gain, I might actually be at my goal at closer to 120) 
    Time taken so far: 4 weeks

My pictures can be found here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/5445108 or just on my profile

He shot taken on the side (profile) seems to be a bit deceiving, but at least I look good! 

Ill keep posting pics, and will post my story with my true after pic.
  • multimum2010
    Options
    Wow! I love seeing all these pics, it is GOOD motivation!! Well done folks :)
  • Isabella_Adeline
    Isabella_Adeline Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the inspiration this provides when what I really want to do is eat a square from the meeting....
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. I am going to work on getting my pictures added.
  • vernie87wb
    vernie87wb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo inspired by everyone! I can't wait to be able to post before and after pics!
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOW! To everyone who posted pics, and everyone going down this journey!!! Good Job, good Luck!!! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!