Things you've learned to adore since watching your weight

Options
13»

Replies

• LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bananas! I used to hate them but now I enjoy them and have them nearly everyday. Pineapple, figs, dates, carrots, iceberg lettuce, and red bell peppers too.
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Me. I have such a positive self image now. i've learned to love me :)

Diet wise.

I love veggies and salad and fruit. They used to go bad in my fridge. They would go moldy and get thrown out. Now I "overeat" them. I love apples, peanut butter,and rice cakes too. Oatmeal, cream of wheat and cheerios, I have one of those Every morning.
  • joyzoso
    joyzoso Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    rice cake with almond butter
    almond milk
    my discipline with working out
    substituting olive oil occasionally with water when cooking
    pyrex containers for immediately storing leftovers!
    chard and collard greens - one of these leaves with hummus as a roll up and I am good!
    almond cashew kind bars with 150 calories (the lowest cals I have seen)

and my occasional glass or two of wine and piece of 88% dar chocolate
  • nuttynat11834
    Options
    Cookie Dough!! Actually, I love 2 eat peanut butter with celery( but cookie dough is my #1 favorite)
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. I used to cringe at the sight of any yogurt and now I really dig the greek.

I also love the fact that I crave something terrible (like pizza or poutine fries) yet I'm able to resist the urge- most of the time! When I find myself craving the same thing for days or weeks on end.. I usually give in for a cheat day.. and it makes it THAT much better!

I have developed a sweet tooth after never liking chocolate or dessert very much but I'm glad to see that I am not the only one!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    EXERCISING!:wink: i never knew "I" could love exercising so much now. I get excited for new workout DVDs and everything, my fav workouts have to be ofcoarse Jillian Michaels:laugh:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    How easy this has been! Simply by having pretty much the same things, but now moderated, logged, and lots of exercise i enjoy...it's been a breeze! No rabbit food, no "cant have this, cant have that", i feel like "Why didn't i do this sooner?!" :D