Replies

• elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....Congrats...:flowerforyou:
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    wow amazing work!!!!!!!oh and um girl i kno i did not just see u holding a huge snake!!!!! lol but seriously u look fabulous!!!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    There are no words. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing and good luck reaching your goal.
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    WOW! So inspiring..you look fabulous!
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I totally appreciate you sharing your incredible milestone!!!! Thanks for giving me a big burst of inspiration!!!!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good for you! You look great!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yup Im inspired!!!!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • FatGirlSoooFedUp
    Options
    How did you do it?? 100 lbs in 9 1/2 months? I weight 273. I am so motivated to finally do this. I know it will be a hard process. But i CAN NOT give up!! What are you tips on loosing the weight that fast?
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! What an inspiration! Congrats on all the hard work!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That is just simply amazing WOW!
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. Thanks for sharing
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    How did you do it?? 100 lbs in 9 1/2 months? I weight 273. I am so motivated to finally do this. I know it will be a hard process. But i CAN NOT give up!! What are you tips on loosing the weight that fast?

I get asked this often. Let me say I had NO surgery, NO diet pills, NO special programs. I did it with simple hard work. I eat a clean, healthy diet. I make sure to eat the right amount of calories. I don't dip too low, I will zigzag and change up my calorie load often to keep my metabolism moving. I exercise HARD. I put in a lot of time at the gym and also doing P90X. I call this my sweat equity. My tips are to eat the right calories, stay the course with the diet, drink your water and exercise HARD. This is what works for me.
  • cardswimmom
    Options
    You look AMAZING....I cannot believe how much younger you look, great job!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You look SO much YOUNGER! Congrats! What a transformation! You should be so proud. :flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look SO much YOUNGER! Congrats! What a transformation! You should be so proud. :flowerforyou:

Thank you. I hear that often and I'm glad. I have heard some say when you lose a great deal of weight that it can sometimes age you. I'm especially happy as the first picture I showed I am actually 10 YEARS younger than the current picture of me. So to age back more than 10 years is amazing!! Another benefit to losing weight.

Oh, I am now 103 down and counting. Yea!!
  • georgiagirl424
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job!! Congrats and keep up the amazing lifestyle!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job!! Congrats and keep up the amazing lifestyle!

Thank you so much. I've certainly learned from this experience. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago to gain it back and I have learned from that and what not to do. This is not a diet, it's a lifestyle. I've learned to LOVE exercise. This is the new me and the me that stays.
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    Please tell me how you did it in 9 1/2 months???????????????????? I want to do it too................, and advice????? Way to do it!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!