BIG BUTTS

Options

Replies

• mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Hello friendships
    I love big butts, love em! The bigger the better, if I could have a woman with the butt the size of Jupiter i would, and I am sure a lot of men agree with me, but it hurts me so, when a woman complains and wants to get rid of her luxurious back side. It's like a stab in the heart, it hurts me like it hurt Apple when Steve jobs died, it hurts me like it hurt Taylor swift when she got assaulted by kanye west, it hurts! Anyone else feels the same way?

Likes big butts and cannot lie
    Jazzdspazz

Did my husband write this? I get a butt grab check every day to make sure it's not getting too small :)
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Oh I like this thread.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    ...I wish I had a butt. :(
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    i like girls with big butts too.because i wish i had one xD
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of my big butt, but mostly because it's so hard to find jeans, and it seems than no matter how tiny my waist gets I am doomed to never be smaller than a 12 (US).
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of my big butt, but mostly because it's so hard to find jeans, and it seems than no matter how tiny my waist gets I am doomed to never be smaller than a 12 (US).

Levi's Curvy Cut and Gap Curvy Cut.

You're welcome.
  • jasmineheaven
    Options

Levi's Curvy Cut and Gap Curvy Cut.

You're welcome.

I'm going to check those out!
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I hate my big butt lol I would only like to lose some though. So, thank you for liking big butts :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Big bootylicious butts are my weakness
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Hello friendships
    I love big butts, love em! The bigger the better, if I could have a woman with the butt the size of Jupiter i would, and I am sure a lot of men agree with me, but it hurts me so, when a woman complains and wants to get rid of her luxurious back side. It's like a stab in the heart, it hurts me like it hurt Apple when Steve jobs died, it hurts me like it hurt Taylor swift when she got assaulted by kanye west, it hurts! Anyone else feels the same way?

Jazzdspazz

Thanks for the laugh and the confidence boost today! :wink:
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    <-- this is for you lovelies who remind me that my big butt isn't always a bad thing.
    25 in waist
    41 inch bum :/

Your is bigger than mine..lol
    <
    24 waist
    38 inch bun
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    lmao
  • pmcder10
    Options
    :happy: I think it wonderful that you posted your infatuation for the backside of women. A lot of women forget to appreciate the backside. Never once have I asked in a serious matter if my butt looked big in anything because I'm proud of the junk in my trunk. When told that I have a big butt I take it as a compliment and thank them for checking it out. It's like a built in confidence booster. :wink:
  • Silvyrs
    Options
    Love this thread, love my *kitten* and love the jeans tip. You are all awesome :)
  • mexy04
    mexy04 Posts: 96
    Options
    I def love my big *kitten*...its a tear drop shape...tryna get it more on that onion status ;) latin *kitten* are the best :P
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    You like big butts and you cannot lie. Those other brothers can deny, but when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung...

This started going through my head when I saw the title. Hubs loves my butt too. He was worried about it getting smaller when I started working out, but it's def. not going anywhere. :wink:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my big butt! I'm terrified I'll lose it! It's honestly making me apprehensive to lose any more weight! LMAO I' guess I'd rther be thin with a small rear than fat with a big, juicy, delicious bum.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hello friendships

Jazzdspazz
    Lol! you are funny. But, I hear ya!
  • jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I do it for love ladies

For love of your back sides!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    HA... well, nice to know that's one area I shouldn't have to work on. Now, if only thick thighs would become the next craze I would be soooooooo there!