Slimming into Dec 31st! (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Kassielin13
    Options
    Ladies you are doing wonderful! Keep up the great work this week. We can and will be successful. :flowerforyou:

Day 9: Decent...
    Water Intake: 96 oz
    Workout: Alternate day...but without rest...:grumble:
    Calorie intake: 1185 out of 1300...not as well as I know I could have done!
    Carb Intake: WOW 115 out of 114...negative 1...:grumble: I know I know:grumble:
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!
    Great work so far, week 2 looking awesome!

Had my dietician appointment and I'm back with a vengeance and I'm on the water and exercise tonight. Today is the day I jump back in the boat and row myself to victory, no more excuses, time for action. This fat has got to go!!

Not done any of the mini goal this week so going to work in extra each day and feedback here using Kassie's format cos I love it!
    Don't stop going, you have it all in you to succeed!

Also my scale broke so until I can fork out for another I may miss a weigh in or 2, boo! At least my paranoia that I could be gaining will push me even more to work out. Haha!

Ramble over. Have a wonderful day!
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Day 9: .......
    Water Intake: 66 oz
    Workout: 580 calories burnt Curves Smart...2 machines were not working which messed up my burn!
    Calorie intake: 1188 out of 1830 I could have done better...too much stress and other things going on!
    Carb Intake: 107 out of 114...I was 35 out of 114 until I decided to give in to snack and coke...ugh!

Tomorrow will be better!!!
  • loufelleE
    loufelleE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    last week i didn't lost anything.... time to re adjust things up.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Just checking in....
    I started Tae bo today and I incorporating the push ups and squats into my workout. My knees hurt but yet I press. Drinking 100 oz of water a day is easy peasy for me cuz I love water!
    I have however been having trouble control my sodium intake this week, I hope it doesn't mess with my weigh in on Sunday. Best wishes to eveyone....
    Syreeta
  • SereneRose
    Options
    That's amazing Syreeta your so committed and I know your going to lose something!

Balotitch, I've seen your determination trust me your going to lose!

You ladies need to spread some of that motivation this way mine is running out :( but yet I push on lol
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Serene...your motivation will return, at least it better :wink: You are doing awesome! I think a great idea for you and all of the ladies would be a reward system! It helps me out so much. I set goals (realistic goals) and a reward for each goal when met! Give it a try!

Day :11...I'm trying out new things!
    Water Intake: 96 oz
    Workout: Alternate Day...15 minutes Curve Smart 134 calories burnt
    Calorie intake: 796 out of 1374...my diary notes will explain the lack of food!
    Carb Intake: 30 out of 69 :smile:
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    Name: Rhonda / 623Hernandez
    Current Weight: 214 (as of 10/29)
    Goal Weight: 194 - 199
    Loss so far: 0
    Personal Goal - Drink more water!!!!! I don't know why this is so hard for me!! I want to work up to drinking 64oz. a day!

Rhonda
    CW: 213.8
    GW: 199
    Loss: 1.2lb.
    Personal Goal: Drink at least 32oz. of water a day. Eventually work up to 64oz. a day by 01/01/12!!!

CW: 211.8
    GW: 199
    Loss: 1 lb.
    Personal Goal: To get back on track!!! Drink more water!!!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies!

Weigh in today although my official weigh in is Saturday morning I do an extra for the challenge.

Serene Rose
    Current Weight: 228.6 (yesterday was 228.8)
    Goal Weight: 220
    Loss so far: 5
    Personal Goal: I am still flopping on the water so i'm going to take a tip one of friends suggested which is to mix into with no added sugar Robinsons fruit squash, it's basically 7cals a glass. Exercise, well i've re-joined the gym but thats as far as i've got, i'm still in that lazy zone but plan to go back Monday.

P.S
    Also going to begin a modified version of Paleo, i'm trying to cut processed carbs but my no.1 love is potato fried, baked etc so this is going to be tough but going to try and live off protein, vegetables and minimal carbs.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Welcome to the 3rd week of this challenge!

They say it takes 21 days to change a habit and I feel that all of us if not already there are definitely getting there.

Mini Challenge:
    1) Cannot stress enough the water 64oz or more (All of you got this down anyway)

2) Walk/Jog an extra mile 4x this week
    or
    Incorporate a fav exercise into the mix for one extra hour 4x this week

Good luck and have fun :smile:
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies!

Weigh in today although my official weigh in is Saturday morning I do an extra for the challenge.

Serene Rose
    Current Weight: 228.6 (yesterday was 228.8)
    Goal Weight: 220
    Loss so far: 5
    Personal Goal: I am still flopping on the water so i'm going to take a tip one of friends suggested which is to mix into with no added sugar Robinsons fruit squash, it's basically 7cals a glass. Exercise, well i've re-joined the gym but thats as far as i've got, i'm still in that lazy zone but plan to go back Monday.

P.S
    Also going to begin a modified version of Paleo, i'm trying to cut processed carbs but my no.1 love is potato fried, baked etc so this is going to be tough but going to try and live off protein, vegetables and minimal carbs.

Great job Serene! I am on a modified version of Paleo/Primal, and I am loving the results. It is hard, I have to admit, to stay away from potato carbs! :ohwell: I do my best and I know you will as well!
    :heart: Keep up the great work!
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    WEIGH IN!!! Here we go ladies, it is the official weigh in day for our challenge!
    Name: Kassie Woods
    Current Weight: 226 lbs
    Goal Weight by December 31: 215 lbs
    Loss so far: 0
    Personal Goals also by December 31st : 1) I want to eat a healthy amount of calories 1300 or more daily!!! Staying under 1200 calories daily, doesn't help MY body at all. 2) Lose more inches from my abdominal area. 3) Reach my smallest weight in over 4 years.

Day 14 Nov 13: Birthday weigh in SUCCESSFUL!

Current Weight: 219.2 lbs
    LOSS SO FAR: 6.8 lbs :bigsmile:
    Remaining to lose: 4.2 lbs

You ladies are doing wonderful and I am happy to say, I am tooooo! :flowerforyou: (a gift for your determination)
    This is the smallest I have been in a few years. And the smallest my hubby has seen!
    Hope everyone has another successful week!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Aaw thanks Kassie! :blushing:

Hope you've had a brilliant birthday and a massive congrats on your big loss, your leading the way hun!

Here's to many more birthdays and a lot more losses to you and everyone in the challenge. :smile:
  • Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    SW- (Oct. 31th) 219.6
    First Check in (Nov 6th) 215.4
    Second Check in (Nov. 13) 214.4

Challenge weight loss goal by Dec. 31st 10 pounds
    Weight loss so far 5.6 pounds

Total pounds left to meet goal 4.4 pounds

Overall goal 175 pounds
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    SW- (Oct. 31th) 219.6
    First Check in (Nov 6th) 215.4
    Second Check in (Nov. 13) 214.4

Challenge weight loss goal by Dec. 31st 10 pounds
    Weight loss so far 5.6 pounds

Total pounds left to meet goal 4.4 pounds

Overall goal 175 pounds

I love the way you have set this up!
  • KristinC4
    Options
    Name: Kristin
    Starting Challenge Weight: 235.0
    Check in 11/7/11: 234.0
    Check in 11/14/11: 233.8
    Goal Weight by December 31: 220.0
    Loss so far: 1.2 pounds
    Pounds to go: 13.8

Not the best week. I started a new job that has me drained by the time I get home so exercise is the last thing on my mind. Hopefully, once I get used to this I will be able to incorporate more exercise.
  • Wrappedinbacon
    Wrappedinbacon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks, it helps me keep everything straight in my mind on what I am trying to accomplish..

I am really hoping for 3 more 4 pound weight loss weeks before the end of the year. That would take me to under 200 before the new year.

I definitely need to get my water up too.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    SW- (Oct. 31th) 258.2
    First Check in (Nov 6th) 256.2
    Second Check in (Nov. 13) 258.6

Challenge weight loss goal by Dec. 31st-240
    Weight loss so far-0

Total pounds left to meet goal-18

sorry guys, i'm bringing down the overall stats. i'm not sure why i gained but i figure in the end it doesn't really matter. it just means i need to get back in the saddle and work harder.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    You are not bringing down the stats to me your making progress and I bet you'll have a double loss by next weigh in.
    Hope my ladies are doing well, just checking in on the gang.

I'm quite pleased because I know I've finally got back on track with the exercise side of this and getting my water up the nutrition part an improvement although could be better but at least I'm logging consistently now. Had a down day but its only pushed me harder and now a nsv that I can jog in intervals for short bursts do I'm chuffed :happy:

Looking forward to Sunday and good luck.
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Looks like everyone is doing pretty good! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Be safe and have fun! :wink: