BIG BUTTS

Options

Replies

• jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    HA... well, nice to know that's one area I shouldn't have to work on. Now, if only thick thighs would become the next craze I would be soooooooo there!
    Thighs are part of the equation!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to believe one can have a big butt without thick thighs. There is just so much on your backside that needs support! LOL. Seriously though, finding jeans that fit is a bit of an issue. *shrug*
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I ran mine off, Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I ran mine off, Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shame on you shame
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to believe one can have a big butt without thick thighs. There is just so much on your backside that needs support! LOL. Seriously though, finding jeans that fit is a bit of an issue. *shrug*

Story of my life. Gotta love dresses for that reason.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I finally got a butt! It was all pancake butt, and then I started working out the last three months and it's all OMG TOUCH ME!! Seriously. Friggin awesome. I'm so estatic, I find myself grabbing my bum and grinning all day, ever since hubby pointed out it out. Awkward when I forget I'm in public and do a butt check, but hey, they're just jealous.
    I'll share a secret too...If I'm feeling like getting off my elliptical early, I throw on Baby Got Back and crank it. Reminds me why I'm there heehee.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    ← has a big butt.
    ← even created a group for said big butt and other big butted ladies and lovers.
    ← is proud.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Straight feeling you on this one brother!
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    I def love my big *kitten*...its a tear drop shape...tryna get it more on that onion status ;) latin *kitten* are the best :P

that is definitely a matter of opinion cuz my sistahs got some mean *kitten*! no disrespect to latinas but black women rule the *kitten* kingdom!
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I really don't care what the race is if u got that @$$ then ur golden in my book
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I like having a nice butt! I never wanted to lose it, just make it less jiggly. :bigsmile:
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I like having a nice butt! I never wanted to lose it, just make it less jiggly. :bigsmile:

Yes u do have a nice butt lol guilty i looked hahahaha
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

The benefits of being my friend when I post drunk photos, lol!

PS! If you think it Looks good, you should try feeling and smacking it! :blushing:
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    The one stipulation my husband put on my weight loss was I can't lose my butt!
  • beeny83
    Options
    I don't have a butt :( I have been dreaming for years that I could get butt implants. I like big butts too and cringe when a woman tells me they hate their big bum, I turn green with envy to have that problem.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's gettin steamy in here :embarassed:

Staying on that theme... mexy, that's one heck of a profile pic - looks like you have every right to be proud! :wink:
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options

Story of my life. Gotta love dresses for that reason.

Levi Curve 529s!!! I found these at Academy Sports & Outdoors a few years ago and fell in love. They fit my big thighs and butt but don't gap in the back!
  • eyoungone05
    Options

The benefits of being my friend when I post drunk photos, lol!

PS! If you think it Looks good, you should try feeling and smacking it! :blushing:

LOL yeah love being ur friend :bigsmile: don't test me about feeling and smaking it I don't live very far lol hahahaha
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lOl.... I like my butt ... that in VS and jeans has been my soul source of confidence over the years. I'm trying to trim down everywhere else... but so far it's remained the same .. just firmer :)
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    lOl.... I like my butt ... that in VS and jeans has been my sole source of confidence over the years. I'm trying to trim down everywhere else... but so far it's remained the same .. just firmer :)