What's your NSV today?

Options

Replies

• Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had to put on a belt with my jeans today because they were too big.
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I went out to lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant today. Instead of eating my all time favorite pork fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. I had a bowl of won ton soup and 1 pot sticker. I ended up taking more than half of the soup home in a to go container.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    I tried on my size 8 pants today. I'm finally able to button them!
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I ran for 10 minutes today, AND was encouraged by someone next to me (who I didn't know) to keep going and that I was doing a great job :blushing: :happy:
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Drank only water today and didn't have any candy or junk. Kept my food diary COMPLETELY accurate: Finally broke the habit of "if I don't write it down, I can pretend it didn't happen."
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Had twice as much cereal for breakfast as I normally do and didn't flip out about it. :)
  • rockchick90
    Options
    I realised that in 2 months ive lost 4 inches off my waist (pplohave been saying my waist was getting smaller ) 1 inch off my hip and 3 inches off my bust!! :D
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    For the first time my gut doesnt hang over my pants and i can button them and actually breath(Sorry hella gross i know, i myself am disgusted!) and its only been 10 days of my new lifestyle :)
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    While walking the neighborhood, three construction workers building on a house across the street from ours told me that I was doing a fantastic job. One of them even stated that after watching me walk the entire neighborhood this past week, he'd felt motivated to start working out as well.
    Also, I was feeling a bit lazy this evening, but I forced myself to get up and go to aerobics.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    thought my thighs looked smaller today and i measured them again and i lost .5 inches since the 8th on them, And 2 inches total since October 3rd :)
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers said I was looking good. She complimented me on my jacket which she said "hangs nicely".

However I have worn that jacket regularly for the last 6 months. What was different was the shirt - it was an "old" shirt that now fits me. :smile:
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I work at a K-12 school and the head PE teacher said I'm looking great !
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I squeezed into some Old Navy size 10 jeans. Had to do the lay on the bed to zip and button but hey, I wore them all day ! : )
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.. even my older belts are starting to need more notches.
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Was told by several people today at work that I was skinny and looked great. I haven't lost any weight for two months but I was wearing a new dress and boots. I've never felt comfortable wearing a dress until now and couldn't wear boot because I've always had big calves.
  • elvisneedsboats
    elvisneedsboats Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I wore a pair of pants that were too small when I started this journey--and they're too big! I probably won't be able to wear them again. :D
  • NicoleLauren17
    NicoleLauren17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I dumped all my leftover Halloween candy on my co-workers so they'll get fat and I won't.

hahhahhah that's the best!
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I dumped all my leftover Halloween candy on my co-workers so they'll get fat and I won't.

:laugh:
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I wore a shirt that , if I DO wear, I normally spend the day pulling it down because it's too tight and rides up.

But I didn't have to! Yay!
  • MacGirl0802
    Options
    I walked 3 miles yesterday and wasnt worn out. I'm drinking 2 liters of water a day and I cook healthy food for myself if my family has something thats not so appealing. Oh Oh Oh and and I have cut my portions down and I dont go back for 2nds
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!