My Almost Two Journey with Pics

Options
1234568»

Replies

• sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are doing great my sista.. I love your story. There will always be haters in this world and no matter what they will hate. Glad to see you brush all that negativity off and continue on your journey. You look amazing. Thanks for this inspirational story; it touched me greatly. Have a fabulous day :)
  • wwchood
    Options
    You inspire me! Thank you for sharing your story. Good for you and your lifestyle change. Good for you for feeling confident. You are a beautiful woman. Embrace it! :smile:
  • michele39204
    michele39204 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!!!
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you could be a model. fantastic work :)
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Thanks everyone ya'll are too kind. :blushing:
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Love your story. It's a shame how your family and friends reacted to you becoming healthy. Keep up the hard work and you're looking HOTTTT!!
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    OMG.. U R LOOKING HOT!!!! H.O.T!!!!!

& whoever said you dont have curves wasnt really looking at u.. you have all the right curves girl!!!!

From this journey not only have you emerged stronger & with positive attitude, but you are an INSPIRATION!!!!

All the people who pull you down.. they are just plain JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! What you should do is give them a sweeeet smile everytime they talk negative..
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i know thats right...keep doing your thang...you look great!!!
  • scarecrowgrrl
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You're truly inspiring!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow everyone thanks so much for all the compliments, ya'll are too kind. I am all smiles. :blushing:
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing story and journey. Continue w/your hard work b/c it is paying off. You look great!
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are truly an inspiration. Thanks for your encouragement when I started my jouney!
  • johara13
    Options
    great job! you look great!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Girl look at that BODY!!!! Yeah someone's definitely been working out :)

I'm so sorry that your family and friends can't be as supportive as they should be. But that's okay because you know the truth and you have DONE IT!! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! These are the success stories that motivate me to loose this weight around my tummy. Congrats you deserve it =D
  • Kirbysmart
    Options
    You look amazing and dont let anyone tell you anything diffrent. :happy:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Wowza! amazing job
  • cherie01
    Options
    you look great!!!!! I admire your hard work and dedication.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow everyone thanks so much for all the compliments, ya'll are too kind. I am all smiles.:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!